E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/25/2013 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This eyeshadow brush packs a lot of pigment and blends easily.

on 2/25/2013 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This brush works well for $1 it's dense so it packs on the pigments. It can blend easily. The Handel is chic, having a pearl finish. Would definitely repurchase.

I'm love this brush and use it for every make up look I do. It's the perfect size for applying shadow to the lid precisely. However, it's also soft enough to blend. I often turn it vertically to apply shadow to my crease when I'm short on time and it distributes the shadow evenly and blends it really nicely. My only complaint is that, where the metal meet the wood can get really loose, and in fact, i was using my mom's and it separated all together. As in the top of the brush fell off. I just applied some super glue to the wood and stuck the top back on. That would be my only complaint for this brush, but overall, it's a great brush. And you really can't beat the price.

on 2/22/2013 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have a few of these brushes. If you do purchase one, keep some glue handy, as the handle does separate from the metal it's easily fixed with eyelash glue, but it's not a problem, the brushes are 1.50. They do shed abit, which is to be expected from the price, but they pick up product well, and the hairs are soft. I use these brushes if I don't want to use or leave my MAC ones dirty if I'm in a rush.

on 2/17/2013 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This picks up colour fine but why I would not recommend it is that is it very scratchy! I own 3 of these and they are all harsh on my eyes, not soft at all. The shape is not great either, all 3 that I own have hairs sticking out because they're not all cut the same size.

on 1/22/2013 5:30:00 PM

Deposits color quite easily. Hurts like hell just like everyone of elf brushes (havent tried mineral brushes yet though)

on 1/19/2013 9:16:00 AM

Like others have said, this brush is excellent for laying down or packing on color. Smooth, dense bristle head. My one complaint would be that some are loose at the ferrel. However for $1, just buy another or simply glue it. Maybe its appearance isn't the sleekest, but who cares?? It works great. I own several that I use with UD shadows daily.

on 1/18/2013 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best all-rounder eyeshadow brush! Even if you don't like it, it's only 1 USD...not much harm done. Thankfully, I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I bought 2 of it in my ELF haul recently.

I love how well it packs on color, but please do not use it like a blending brush. It's great for packing on color, not great with blending. Your eyeshadow will just look horrendously muddy.

Sure, there's shedding during the first few washes, but I don't expect much and I will eventually repurchase it because I really like how well it packs eyeshadows.

on 1/15/2013 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

how can you go wrong with 1$ make up brush that can help you pack on color so easily...even if it gets damaged you can always replace it for just one buck

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I usually use my sigmas or coastals or macs. i bought this product from target, and i bought about... 3 of them because they were only $1.
i actually really like this product, the first time i used it a few hairs came out and i was upset, but it didnt stop me, i kept using it and realize it works pretty well.. picks up pigments very well, and i can apply it easily.

i would definitely buy this again, i would buy a whole bunch of their brushes because i like them (especially the black studio ones) they are coming out with new brushes so im very happy for them and my pocket lol