September 19, 2014 | 1840 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best all-rounder eyeshadow brush! Even if you don't like it, it's only 1 USD...not much harm done. Thankfully, I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I bought 2 of it in my ELF haul recently.

I love how well it packs on color, but please do not use it like a blending brush. It's great for packing on color, not great with blending. Your eyeshadow will just look horrendously muddy.

Sure, there's shedding during the first few washes, but I don't expect much and I will eventually repurchase it because I really like how well it packs eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

how can you go wrong with 1$ make up brush that can help you pack on color so easily...even if it gets damaged you can always replace it for just one buck

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by DeelishisBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use my sigmas or coastals or macs. i bought this product from target, and i bought about... 3 of them because they were only $1.
i actually really like this product, the first time i used it a few hairs came out and i was upset, but it didnt stop me, i kept using it and realize it works pretty well.. picks up pigments very well, and i can apply it easily.

i would definitely buy this again, i would buy a whole bunch of their brushes because i like them (especially the black studio ones) they are coming out with new brushes so im very happy for them and my pocket lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this eyeshadow brush daily and I think it does the job fairly well for such a bargainous price. Its bristles are soft and not too rough which is nice as the eye area is delicate. I would definitely need to go back and repurchase some more as this is my go-to eyeshadow brush. I knocked a lippy off as sometimes I wish my brush was a little more dense, however this could vary with the different batches they produce.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this one day just to try out the elf, I usually use Mac brushes. It was horrible, all the brush hairs started falling out after one application. Fortunately I love some of the other brushes they have but this one will NOT be a do over. The only good part was its only $1

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by BlueTutu

When I got this brush I didn't like it at all. Mine has quite short bristles, they are about 1/2 the length of my other eyeshadow brushes (although I think brushes can vary quite a bit) and isn't practical to lay down colour all over the eye.
But this brush works extremely well to place colour along the lash line and to smudge eyeshadow/liner. This is now my favourite brush from elf. Its only flaw is that is sheds hair when washed but I'm planning on ordering another few as I find it so useful.

Update: I ordered another brush and it's not as good. It's the same shape but with longer bristles and it's thicker. (More like a standard eyeshadow brush than my original). My original brush only has dark hairs and they're not really scratchy, but my new one has a mixture of colours and feels quite scratchy so I always my older brush.

Original Brush: 4 stars Newer Brush: 2 stars
Overall: 3 stars I suppose you can be lucky/unlucky depending what you get sent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this brush at Dollarama and was worried that for $1.25 at DOLLARAMA would be bad quality but it is NOT!! This is an amazing price for a great brush and and it picks up product very well! I will definitly repurchase this if they are still available a dollarama

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this eyeshadow brush. It's about the best you can get in a drug store brand, defiantly the best you can get for $1. I'm working on getting another one soon since my dog ate my old one. It picks up a lot of product & blends it good. I also have the elf blending brush & the eye defining brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by thelilacdawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this brush. It took eye care of packing in the eye shadow I needed. Plus the brush was a dollar and that is the ultimate steal! But the problem I have is that within 2 weeks of using the brush, the brush actually broke and I couldn't use it anymore. The glue didn't stay for me to use it. The bristles worked out fine but the packaging actually really sucked. I would suggest buying the studio brushes over these, its an extra 2 or so dollars but it's better quality than this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love e.l.f Products. There cheap and durable. This brush has no shedding and grabs the right amount of eyeshadow to apply. The brush is not rough either. I will continue to buy :)