September 23, 2014 | 1620 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by ElectricChipmunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipgloss is pretty cheap, & for the price, I think it's great. Some people talk about how many problems they're having with it, but honestly it's probably just because you got a bad tube. The color comes out very easily, & I especially like this color because I have dark features & the light pink looks really cute! It goes on great, it feels almost silky when I rub my lips together. It has a sparkle in it but it's VERY slight, so no big sparkles get stuck to your lips or feel gritty when you rub your lips together. very cute, I would recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by VintageJeansxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought today and I personally love it, I couldn't stop looking at my lips!
It smells really nice and is very shiny.
The only con about this product is that there is very little colour,
but its very good at moisturizing.

Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by supersally

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Having read many bad reviews of Covergirl Fruit spritzers, I decided to buy this anyway. One thing is that this guava splash is one of the least attacked spritzers, so i'd give it a try. Am I surprised at how good this is!

This is extremely moisturizing and is easy to get off as well - I don't find it sticky. The staying power is decent - for the price 5.99 CAD - I like to layer two coats of this gloss and it will last me four hours. if I just put on a thin layer, it last me two hours and doesnt lose a lot of shine. THAT IS if you don't eat greasy food in-between. Personally, I don't want lip gloss to stay for too long anyway.

I deducted a lippy, simply because I think the packaging could a be a little better - the end of the tube has some cracks that looked as if it's going to erupt any second. Covergirl, please improve the quality of the tube, making it more durable. And the smell is good, but if I smell it for too long, it has this medicine-y smell. Not unpleasant though.

AND one thing that ticks me off is that those tubes are NOT sealed!! The first time I bought one home and found out that someone had used it although it's not MEANT to be a tester. I can't return it to the store - the store has a no-return-on-opened-cosmetic rule. So ladies, next time you go out to buy fruit Spritzers. No, drugstore ladies wouldn't bother to wipe off the evidence, so 100% of time you can tell by opening 'NEW' tube and make sure they are not used!!

This tube will last me for some months and I ever run out of it, I am going to collect any color/flavor I like. BTW, is it me or are some of the tubes smell identical? and the grape plash? it smelled like true medicine, not grape at all..

UPDATE 10/02/08: Since I don't use lip product on a daily basis, after a while, the color does separate in the tube. Not that I would mind, but some people may not like it. I just top it off my lip stain or alone or just wipe the clear frost-ish liquid with tissue!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 12:39:00 PM More reviews by marquita19

Smells great, adds a little color too and not sticky at all. Reallly moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by akimakeiya

Yummy! The scent and taste is amazing, I couldnt stop licking my lips so I had to keep applying it! I've never had a guava fruit, but from this lipgloss, they must taste delicious! It's not sticky, I didn't even have to put on chapstick beforehand! By far one of my favorite lipglosses, and would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite things about this gloss are the scent and the texture. Fun, fruity scent and not sticky at all, but very moisturizing. Nice shine, but not a lot of color. If it had sunscreen, I would've given it an overall rating of 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by aleXandria116

I love, love, love this lip gloss! It's a really pretty color, isn't too sticky and is pretty long-lasting. I'll definitely be buying another tube of it in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by jazmina94

I really love this lipgloss!
It's my favorite.
I only have guava splash so far, but i'm planning to buy more.
I love the colors, and the lipgloss just smells sooo good. I want to lick it off my lips :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by NinjaKiwi

Wetslicks.
Fun
Fresh
Flirty
Nice splash of sheer color
Great taste ( not that I eat It :P )

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by te_amo_xo0x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shade and it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth!