E.L.F. Eyeliner Brush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/8/2008 7:31:00 PM

blahh, super stiff, can't even draw a proper line

I don't think this an effective eyeliner brush at all. It's too thick and I wish it had an angle.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a nice soft brush, the only thing that could be improved is how thick it is. I would like it a bit thinner.

on 6/2/2008 9:14:00 PM

This is an okay brush. It's a bit on the thick side for me. I like my eyeliner brushes to be thin. Overall this brush is pretty good though. I use it to line under my bttom lashes with an eyeshadow and it works pretty well. I will probably not be repurchasing this eyeliner though because I like thinner brushes..

on 5/27/2008 5:34:00 PM

works well for tight lining. but most of the time i prefer an angled brush for lining.

on 4/25/2008 12:06:00 PM

Its stiff but can get the job done. I would have liked it if they made it more narrow for more precision and control. I use it only to tight line my eyes. Buy it if you're desperate, but there are much better brushes out there for only a dollar or two more.

on 4/5/2008 2:40:00 PM

This brush is great for applying eyeliner. I mainly use it for applying eye liner using eye shadow, or using liquid liner on the upper lid.
It's sturdy yet soft, and makes a perfectly buildable thin line.
I would definitely reccomend it...ecspecially for the price!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought 5 of these brushes because I was trying to reach a free ship price limit also I had heard nice things about it and thought, "why not?"

It's a little meh. The bristles are a bit more fanned out then I would like, they're not as straight as the picture implies. Also it's a bit thicker then I thought. I used it with a cream liner and I think it works alright, but I prefer my NYX lipliner as I like a thinner line and as I said this one is a bit thick.

SO overall I give it a neutral rating, not the worse brush for my purposes but I will keep looking for something else.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this brush. I use it to tightline my eyeliner. Goes a great job and sooooo cheap too. Buy again? Yes!

on 3/3/2008 5:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This brush is fantastic! It gives the most perfect line, from subtle to dramatic depending on the angle that you hold it at and the color used. It isn't the softest brush ever, but that gives you much better control. Not at all rough though,and I have pretty sensitive skin. To make my liners glide on smoother I simply pull my eye at the corner a bit to keep the skin more taut. A million times better than my BE liner brush with the fine point.

Who knew that applying liner could be SO easy??? YAY!

Popular Makeup Brushes