August 30, 2014 | 1127 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got mine at Sephora as a gift from the beauty insider thing... it's small and cute and it's probably the best "free" thing i've ever gotten in my life.. it's like my dream product so far.. first off, i don't know how i will ever finish it because i barely swiped a little brush on it and covered both lids.. so the sample size has got me worried about buying a regular one (and paying the price for more product i won't use..) this is also how I feel about MAC paint pots.. there is too much for me to ever go through and it makes me have less variety because i have to pay for a larger quantity than i need...

color/look wise, i have been drooling over and adoring the "i get no kick" pencil and the "chilled on ice" paint pot from MAC's champale collection. this product fits right into that niche IMO. i have both of those and this (overkill, i know..) and it's more of an obsessive collecting thing than a "these products do vastly different things" thing... i am 100% certain i don't need all three to get the look i want. i just happened to get this for free a long time ago and forgot about it. then after i bought both mac products i compared them with this and they are all pretty similar in color/shimmer/effect.

the one thing i am not sure about it wearing them in the heat/day time/for more than a few hours. i am sure there will be more of a difference come spring/summer since these are all creamy products and may travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by MandyCasey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product, I use this as a base for everything when I am in a primer pinch! It is great for mornings bc I rub this on and run out the door to daycare. Then come home and finish my eyes! Love the neutral coloring and the texture...I buy this over and over and over! I just wish that it would possibly be packaged a lil differently but it's still amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Meg311

I have used this for several years. It does not crease on me. Sometimes it seems to "melt" if the day is really hot and it just looks better imo. It only looks better at the end of the day - less opaque more shimmery. I love the shade - it really brightens my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by kimmerz4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a sample size of this I believe from sephora at some point. I usually use this as a base before putting eyeshadow on. Love the color, and it helps keep my eyeshadows last a long while. Def recommend it- once I run out of my sample size I will be buying the full size!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not exactly creaseless lol. Under some eyeshadow primer, it has a true staying power and almost works as a second base! This is a really pretty everyday color. I usually wear this on top TFSI or UDPP for a lazy makeup day and it instantly brightens my eyes! What I like to do is use this as a base under MAC's Naked Lunch or All That Glitters. This actually kind of reminds me of MAC's Vintage Selection paint pot (Cham Pale Collection), but a much better quality. Im not exactly too crazy about these cream eyeshadows, but it is nice to have. I would only repurchase when I have more money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've recently taken to wearing this with MAC's Shroom as a browbone highlighter and a coat of MAC Plush Lash and pairing it with a bold lip. It brightens up my eyes and looks gorgeous with almost no effort. I have a LOT of trouble with creasing in general, and though this doesn't crease right away, by the end of a work day it does. If you have similar problems you might want to make sure you carry it along with you to reapply if this happens. Other than that - fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by centrechic

This is my go-to shadow on days when I have no time to get ready. It's the perfect natural/neutral color for me. I just put in on my lids with my finger or a brush, coat of mascara, and I'm out the door. Once it dries on your lids, it lasts! It's not going to budge! I'd recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Edit: this product creases! I still love it but it does crease.

Old review: I love this creamy creaseless shadow. I have very oily skin and oily eyelids and my shadows always crease when worn without a base, but this does not. I wear it every weekend. It is a shimmery pinky gold color that looks more like a beautiful highlight than an eyeshadow. I would definitely recommend it. It is better than the mac paint pot in bare study and rubinesque (I own them both and use them for the same purposes...shimmery eyeshadow/highlight).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ordered this hoping it would be a few shades darker than MAC bare study pp and it is. I use both for an easy eye with rsvp on the lid and bare study smudged lightly into the inner corner and browbone. The lasting power is about the same as the MAC pp's and the texture is slightly drier. These do crease a bit on me if I don't use TFSI underneath. Overall I am very pleased with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Glowydazzle12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good base, although it doesn't look quite as good when it dries on the lids, but the color is pretty. It cannot be compared to paint pots, though, because it doesn't have the staying power and it's more expensive than the mac paint pots. Overall good product with usuper cute packaging!