BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-14 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C13-15 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)], NĀ° 07108/A.

on 3/28/2011 6:40:00 PM

This shadow is a nice basic eye brightening pinky champagne shade. I would call this a no brainer as it is very easy to just throw on with your finger to wear by itself but can also work with an array of other shades for a more complex look. I can't vouch for the staying power by itself, but with UDPP it lasts perfectly all day. A little goes a long way and I could see this pot lasting forever.

on 3/18/2011 6:18:00 PM

This is a nice, easy daytime color for days when I am in a rush. I can put it on and look instantly more awake and put together. For me, I do have to put an eyeshadow primer under it. Without that, it creases after a few hours. With a primer (Urban Decay) it stays without creasing. Some days I feel like it gets a little tired looking at the end of the day, just not as smooth as when I applied it in the morning.

on 3/6/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I first applied this cream eyeshadow with my finger and I swiped it on which sheered it out which then resulted to look just like Stila Kitten eyeshadow. So I patted more on to give it more color which it gave me more color with sparkle...which was fine, there was absolutely no creasing all day. I compared the Stila Kitten smudge pot to this and IMO this looks more like Stila Kitten the eyeshadow where the Stila Kitten smudge pot looked more dark beige/taupier than the eyeshadow. I also tried this using a brush and it works fine though using a brush seemed to pick up more product so you can pack it on or sheer it out.

I got mine at Sephora as a gift from the beauty insider thing... it's small and cute and it's probably the best "free" thing i've ever gotten in my life.. it's like my dream product so far.. first off, i don't know how i will ever finish it because i barely swiped a little brush on it and covered both lids.. so the sample size has got me worried about buying a regular one (and paying the price for more product i won't use..) this is also how I feel about MAC paint pots.. there is too much for me to ever go through and it makes me have less variety because i have to pay for a larger quantity than i need...

color/look wise, i have been drooling over and adoring the "i get no kick" pencil and the "chilled on ice" paint pot from MAC's champale collection. this product fits right into that niche IMO. i have both of those and this (overkill, i know..) and it's more of an obsessive collecting thing than a "these products do vastly different things" thing... i am 100% certain i don't need all three to get the look i want. i just happened to get this for free a long time ago and forgot about it. then after i bought both mac products i compared them with this and they are all pretty similar in color/shimmer/effect.

the one thing i am not sure about it wearing them in the heat/day time/for more than a few hours. i am sure there will be more of a difference come spring/summer since these are all creamy products and may travel.

on 2/2/2011 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great product, I use this as a base for everything when I am in a primer pinch! It is great for mornings bc I rub this on and run out the door to daycare. Then come home and finish my eyes! Love the neutral coloring and the texture...I buy this over and over and over! I just wish that it would possibly be packaged a lil differently but it's still amazing

on 2/2/2011 1:21:00 AM

I have used this for several years. It does not crease on me. Sometimes it seems to "melt" if the day is really hot and it just looks better imo. It only looks better at the end of the day - less opaque more shimmery. I love the shade - it really brightens my eyes.

on 1/29/2011 12:34:00 AM

I got a sample size of this I believe from sephora at some point. I usually use this as a base before putting eyeshadow on. Love the color, and it helps keep my eyeshadows last a long while. Def recommend it- once I run out of my sample size I will be buying the full size!

on 1/28/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is not exactly creaseless lol. Under some eyeshadow primer, it has a true staying power and almost works as a second base! This is a really pretty everyday color. I usually wear this on top TFSI or UDPP for a lazy makeup day and it instantly brightens my eyes! What I like to do is use this as a base under MAC's Naked Lunch or All That Glitters. This actually kind of reminds me of MAC's Vintage Selection paint pot (Cham Pale Collection), but a much better quality. Im not exactly too crazy about these cream eyeshadows, but it is nice to have. I would only repurchase when I have more money.

on 12/21/2010 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've recently taken to wearing this with MAC's Shroom as a browbone highlighter and a coat of MAC Plush Lash and pairing it with a bold lip. It brightens up my eyes and looks gorgeous with almost no effort. I have a LOT of trouble with creasing in general, and though this doesn't crease right away, by the end of a work day it does. If you have similar problems you might want to make sure you carry it along with you to reapply if this happens. Other than that - fantastic!

on 11/27/2010 5:06:00 PM

This is my go-to shadow on days when I have no time to get ready. It's the perfect natural/neutral color for me. I just put in on my lids with my finger or a brush, coat of mascara, and I'm out the door. Once it dries on your lids, it lasts! It's not going to budge! I'd recommend this to anyone.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products