Clinique Different Lipstick - Angel Red

4.2

castor seed oil - candelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /-mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite reds! A beautiful cool deep red that goes on semi-sheer and with each additional coat goes on more opaque. Basically it's choose-your-own-coverage lipstick. The best. In a pinch I use it as cheek color. The best!

OMG, this is the BEST red lipstick ever!! I have light-medium skin with dark hair and eyes. Most reds are either too orange or too fuschia on me! But this lipstick has none of those awful undertones! Just pure, straight up classy red lipstick is what you get here! I can't imagine a skin tone that this would not work on!! And I like that this is a red lipstick I can wear without looking like a hooker!!=0)

This is one of a few Clinque lipsticks that are holy grails for me. Angel Red is a gorgeous, versatile color.
Another mainstay is Black Honey, which I've never heard anyone not love. BTW, I just got a Clinque lipstick palette in the chicest pink chrome case. Angel Red isn't in it, but Black Honey, Mauve Crystal, Heather Moon, Pink Shimmer and Tenderheart are -- to name a few.

This should be marketed as the official lipstick for PPPs. I with my blank white face can pull this off and receive compliments when wearing this. Angel red is very versitile, you can go from the stained look to the queen of the nigh -look with it.
If you are a PPP and want to wear red, Angel Red is the lipstick for you.

This is a great blue red that seems to be more muted on my lips than in the tube. I have dark features and light skin...I am a LLL or MMM. This is not screaming "Red Lips" so I am comfortable wearing it to work. Glad I found this shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is the only red that works for me, perfect for gals with pale skin and dark features

Had no idea this was so popular. Now I know why! Was stuck last summer choosing a lipstick for my wedding day. I tried on so many. Angel Red was it, a classic soft red with pink tones. A clear lippencil works great to define this unique red. Dab/stain/layering lasted beyond expectations; I only touched up 2x in 8 hours.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is great, but the shade is too bright for me. On me, it was a muted true red. I have fair asian skin with pale lips, so this was too garish on me. I gave it to my mother, who was an olive complexion and can carry off dark, heavy colors.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a soft, sheer red that can be built up in intensity. A good choice if you have fair skin and you're scared of red l/s. This used to be my HG until I branched out into deeper reds - this has started to look too light and ever-slightly-so-pink to my eye. I now prefer reds where I don't have to build up to a true red intensity.

This is my HG red lipstick. I have yet to find a red as flattering. Almost a little sheer but great blue-red color. I love it!

Recommended for Medium Skin