November 27, 2014 | 943 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ROFLsmacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this foundation. It's pretty lightweight and looks very natural on me, despite the fact that it has a very good coverage. It hides my spots and small imperfections, but I do need to use concealer on my undereye circles and around the nose and mouth. It doesn't really have a smell. The packaging is very inconvenient, yes, but it could have looked a lot worse. Packaging wise, I think it looks very feminine. The color range in DK is very bad, there is only 6 shades or so to choose from. But I would buy again if I felt the need/want.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by agirlwithcakedupmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

L'Oreal face products continue to surprise me. Normally drugstore foundation isn't the best but this one is very nice! You can control the amount of coverage you want so if you want to have a natural daytime look just to go run errands this is great, if you want more coverage, just keep applying more! I also like this on top of my liquid foundation to set it and give me a stay-put nighttime look. This has not caused any breakouts and the color selection is pretty good! Only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because my oily skin does tend to go right through the powder after a few hours and the packaging is not travel-friendly. But all in all it's a great product and I highly recommend it.
**UPDATE**: After using this for a while my skin started to breakout. I think it's because the brush is attached and I can't really wash it. I attempted to clean it but the brush got mis-shapened and I kind of don't get the same results as before. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like it. it's nice. it lasts. don't really know what else to say. good drugstore mineral makeup. maybe i will buy again, maybe try something else. overall if your considering buying it, get it. it shouldn't disappoint :)
UPDATE: yeah..i don't like this doesnt do much for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

I've been reading a lot of make up reviews especially for liquid foundations because im still on the search for a liquid foundation that would suit my acne prone and oily skin and would lasts even on a hot and humid weather. But when it comes to mineral powder i recommend this for girls with oily skin like me because its long lasting and does its job for control. Im still on the search for a concealer or liquid foundation to hide my acne scarrs and blemishes because this mineral powder alone doesn't fully cover my imperfections. Any suggestions will be much appreciated :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this foundation!!! Liquid foundations have been making me break out a lot recently, so I thought I'd try this super- fine, mineral foundation instead. I was looking for buildable coverage and boy, I have found it! It's effortlessly natural as long as you get the right shade with the right undertones. I got mine in 464 natural beige and it's perfect! It's only a little bit chalky on my forehead but that's because I have bangs so I'm super pale up there. No one sees my forehead anyway so it doesn't matter. On the rest of my face where it matches, the finish is nice, very natural. My skin still shows through but the foundation is heavy enough to cover acne scarring and dark undereye circles on its own and large blemishes when used with a concealer brush. If you need really good coverage but don't want to use a concealer, try wetting a brush and putting a tiny bit of the powder on the area you need to cover. Works like a charm. Of course, this isn't going to work for all skin types or all levels of needed coverage. If you absolutely need full coverage, I'd suggest a liquid or cream because a powder, just by its nature, is just not cut out for full coverage. If you have very dry skin, I'd also suggest a cream, but you could also moisturize a little more before using this type of product. Anyway, sorry this was kind of long; I just need to get out there that this is an absolutely great foundation. I'd recommend to anybody, especially those with oily skin. This helps me avoid crazy breakouts which is an ultimate plus for me! Definite repurchase =]

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by geegee87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oooh,I really hoped that this is the perfect thing for me,in it's price range...It gives a beautiful finish,skin looks flawless,like a satin... keeped me matte for about 4 hours in this hot days... and I just loved it... UNTIL it made me break out like mad...on places where I never had any pimples!! and it won't stop... when I stop using it-everything goes away.And so on..I just don't know how can a mineral powder do such a thing,when it's known for it's positive aspects when it comes to acne prone skin... STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE ACNE PRONE, it will make a mess on your face, most probably.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Not really buying this product again. It didn't give me enough coverage and it didn't last as long as I hoped so I had to bring the product along with me to retouch--problem is, it was so difficult to use the built it brush (that was so coarse and really scratched my skin) with the product because you had to take the cap off, sift the powder, take the attached brush, and apply your makeup juggling the bulky cap and container in one hand. The product isn't as good either for a mineral foundation. Regular foundations actually work way better, so wouldn't really be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Tsmith88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a long time now, and I've only started to wonder now if it's contributing to my adult acne problem and irritating flakiness. I have no other foundation at the moment, and just ordered some from Faerie Organic. Can't wait to throw this stuff in the trash. It has some seriously skin-irritating, pore-clogging ingredients in it which I've only RECENTLY realized. I'm confident my acne is hormonal, but this stuff can't be helping. Plus, like others have said.. THE ITCHING. Ugh. It's the Bismuth in it. Try to find Bismuth free makeup, I can't wait until I get mine! I know I should stop using it immediately, but my skin has just gotten terrible and it's hard to leave the house with nothing on! STAY WAY IF YOU ARE ACNE PRONE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This is my 2nd favourite from minerals.The ones I have tried inc.the best:Loreal bare,BM(worst),EDM all formulas,Essentia Naturale,Revlon colourstay,Maybelline.Lily Lolo,MSCHIC baked mineral,Lumene mineral powder f.,J.Iredale pure pressed base,Diorskin loose,Mac mineralize skinfinish,dont know does Clinique almost powder f.counts).
W=warm undertones,C=cool,N=neutral.
The inc.brush I only use to my nose;cause its good size for that.You can easily put too much&get a mask.It covers well enough for me;some redness,uneven skintone.When applied probely,I got flawless skin compliments.And it lasts pretty much all day,which is important to me.I have N3,a shade too dark,put I use it in summer,so..The shades are always sold out here,except W,might try that.And its quite expensive here,about 20euros.I have bought second allready.And my favourite is Not Loreal bare,they are in random order.Update.used after a while and my face started itching:(.
Strange..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by markysa

Maybe I haven't tried that many mineral foundations to declare this as superb but this gives me great coverage, as I have PLENTY of acne marks all over my cheeks and I don't need to sweep it onto my skin multiple times. I'm quite surprised this got somewhat bad reviews. My face is very acne-prone, and this doesn't break me out. I switched to Everyday Minerals for a while (I got a sample) and that one was a major no-no. Awful coverage, needed millions of applications, and my face began to purge with small nasty bumps. But I think L'Oreal has replaced this with the Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Powder though, which doesn't contain talc, has higher SPF so I'm thinking of trying that one as soon as I run out of my True Match powder.