September 2, 2014 | 1830 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - toilet seat covers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by onebadassninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UM WHAT. When I found out about this, I flipped. I literally ran to the bathroom (I live in a dorm) and tried it. And omg HG. Just make sure you use the unwaxed side. LOVE THIS.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by kikblanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After stumbling across the reviews for toilet seat covers ( I was like WTF?) I made it a point to put them to the test next time I came across them in the bathroom. Sure enough, a few days after reading the reviews I used the restroom in a restaurant and there they were! I have been purchasing Clean & Clear's Oil Absorbing Sheets for years and have been very happy with the results. I CANNOT believe how much better the toilet seat covers are!!! Definite pros are:
*free
*absorb oil better than anything I've ever used
*free
*does a better job at not messing with your makeup than C&C's Oil Absorbing sheets
*FREE!!
When I used to use other blotting sheets, they absorbed oil, but I would usually have to powder afterward anyway. These toilet seat covers leave my face totally matte! I HIGHLY recommend that everyone give these a try next time you come across them in a public restroom. They're AWESOME!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by jessib378

Better than any oil absorbing sheet I've ever used!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by 2lilmonkees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HAHA!!! didnt know this was a MUA topic. lol. i use these all the time especially when im waiting 4 my daughter to finish using the toilet. im very oily and these just seem to matte me back up. this is too funny, really.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 4:43:00 AM More reviews by turkey2083

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I road tripped it across the continental US and the toilet seat covers in shady rest stops is what kept my face nice and shine free. :)

Just make sure you use the non-shiny side. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 2:24:00 AM More reviews by manderly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh good! I've been wondering if MUA had heard the glorious news of the toilet seat cover!

I've been touting this to people for YEARS. They find it hilarious that I sit there with a toilet seat cover pressed to my face while I'm peeing! Heee

Just use them at your convenience, or grab a few, cut them up into pieces (so no one knows what they are at first glance) and keep them in your purse or desk drawer.

I could never understand why anyone would BUY something like this when they are free in public restrooms around the world!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yesterday after PE, my face was looking SUPER oily... I was getting desperate and I remembered that someone told me you could use toilet seat covers as blotting paper. So I tried it, and it works wonderfully! Just as good if not better than most blotting papers. It doesn't leave skin matte (obviously, there's no powder), but it looks probably 75% less oily.
The downside is that some of the makeup I was wearing came off with it.
Now... I'm going to try using those infamous Starbucks napkins next.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by WinkieToe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its free and it works! I love it. I like to tear out the middle and use that part to blot. =)
However, Ive never really thought about taking some like the others on here have mentioned.. Its on my to do list for tomrrow when im at school. =D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by qu1stis

Excellent. Whenever I see these in restaurants, I stockpile them. I bring them home and cut them into small squares in a little mirrored case.

They're great because they don't leave any residue film. It may take a lot of little square sheets to get the oil off your face, but it is definitely worth it since they are FREE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by mercymercyme

Seriously, you guys: as long as you have free toilet seat covers, there is no reason on this good green earth for you to actually PURCHASE blotting sheets. TSCs are: a) free, b) widely available, c) do not transfer powder to your face, and most importantly, d) excellent at absorbing facial oil and mattifying your face. I've read of others cutting them up into travel-sized squares and putting them into a pretty box that they can carry around and use whenever, without embarrassment. Not me. I always mean to do this, but I just go into my office's bathroom, take one, press it all over my greasy face, and voila. Not only to they work so well, you also feel very smart, sneaky and even a little smug for being so resourceful and putting one over on The Man and his unfree, pre-packaged blotting products.

Also, I don't wear foundation anymore, but when I've pressed a section of TSC on my deep-set and oily eyelids, it does not mess up my eyeshadow.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No