October 24, 2014 | 1735 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by danceandrejoice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: this stays put on me
Cons: it skips when applying, so it's hard to get a smooth, solid line. It's also hard and waxy enough that it doesn't get down into the lashes so I'm left with a slight gap between the liner and my lash line which I hate.

Ultimately, I wouldn't repurchase because while it stays where I put it, it doesn't go where I want it to.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday summer eyeliner. This is the best drugstore eyeliner in my opinion. I use it on my bottom and top waterline and it stays where I put it does not fade, lasts all day.

The only problem is it's not very black or creamy I have to drag it across a couple of times to make it as dark as I want, but for the long wear it's worth it to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by thereviewer

Pros:
1)Stays on and lasts a long time
2) Soft

Cons:
1) Imagine taking a crayon and drawing on your eyes; after a while, it gets annoying from all the pulling that goes on.
2) It's hard to remove (I use a cleansing cloth).
3) Sharpener is not helpful

Summary: It's difficult to draw on your upper lid, but it's good when drawing on you lower waterline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I never thought that I could use a traditional eyeliner pencil, until I found this one! It has none of the problems that other pencils do. For example, the point is just right (not too thick or too blunt) and it comes with a sharpener for finer points. The finish is the right balance between dry and creamy (other pencils were too greasy looking). And Revlon got the color right: the black is actually black (not black with weird undertones of green or blue).

But my favorite thing about this pencil is that it is very, very easy to use. I am a klutz when it comes to pencil liners and could never get an even line - until now. The pencil is just the right shape and consistency that I can draw a line from the outer corner of my eye to just past the middle of my lashline and it looks balanced with little to no effort. And for days when I feel too rattled to trust my unsteady hand, I move the pencil in short back-and-forth motions over my lashline and still get the perfect line.

Oh - and the name "Color Stay" is true! This lasts for at least nine hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner ! This is the best thing I have ever tried for my waterline. Stays put for a really long time and last longer then any other I have tried. I have been using this for years and will continue to use it. It's soft and glides on easy and the color is great. I love it !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried a lot of different eyeliners & this is my favorite! It's smooth & glides on. It's also nice & dark & stays really good too. There's not one thing I don't like about this eyeliner!
Revlon's colorstay is the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by calyx_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have been really wary of non-pencil eyeliners previously, but this eyeliner changed all that. It is easy to apply, super cheap and stays put! The only reason this product gets 4 lippies instead of 5 is because the cap doesn't fit on the end of the liner, which is annoying. Other than that, this is an awesome liner and my current HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by enlight75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

pros: stays long, waterproof
cons: smudges a teeny tiny itty bit , hard to remove
Above all this is the only eyeliner that works for me ! I LOVE IT ! it's hard to remove since its waterproof but I don't mind at all :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by DesertR0se

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first eyeliner I've ever actually *re*purchased after finishing. It goes on very black and doesn't fade to a dark blue (like I've found with previous black eyeliners.) It comes with a little sharpener in the back, but I've never had to sharpen it! One of the reasons for this is that it twists out, and another reason is the shape of the tip changes from a point to a slant (like on a lipstick) as I use it, but the slant is just as useful and retains its shape as I continue to use it. It's a huge convenience not to have to sharpen it--in my opinion sharpening any eyeliner is a mess.

I wish it didn't come with the sharpener, because I suspect I'm paying for it every time I make a purchase for the product--and only to never use it. But this eyeliner is much better than a lot of high-end liners I've tried and much cheaper than them, and so I can't complain! It DOES smudge, but only if you rub it three or four times, not by itself or by the slightest touch like some I've tried. I will definitely repurchase again once I run out and would recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Chattnchick3

Cons: This smudges on me even after I apply a primer. Ahh well. But it took a lot of pressure to get a nice dark line. I dont like pressing too hard on my eye area so I wont buy this again.
Pros: The color is nice and its affordable.
I bought this because Xteeener raves about it... I love her but this eyeliner is crap on me. I'm happy that it works for many others though!