Starbucks - Napkins

Price: $

Price: $

Naps

on 7/13/2009 5:40:00 AM

Whenever I stop by Starbucks and Chipotle, I make sure to grab some extra napkins for future use. I thought the Clean & Clear oil blotting sheets were the best thing ever before I knew that the napkins do the same thing.

on 6/20/2009 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

After reading all of these hilarious reviews, I had to try this for myself. I took a whole wad of Starbucks napkins and kept them in my purse for future usage. After trying them about ten times, I can say that they do NOT beat Shiseido Pureness blotting papers, but they trump Clean and Clear by a country mile. And since they're free, all bets are off. Take and use at will, ladies and gents.

Edit to say that I'm cracking up that the "price" qualifier on the Starbucks napkins is 1.5. Which joker tried to complain about something completely free?

on 5/25/2009 3:29:00 AM

First of all, I haven't used Starbucks or any other napkins to blot my face. I just stumbled on this review and wanted to mention that if you are not a coffee drinker, you can buy recycled, brown paper napkins at the store by Seventh Generation. There might be other brands that make them, But I know those for sure.

on 4/27/2009 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome for absorbing oil. I also use Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets because the package is more conducive to carrying around in my purse, but these napkins are nice to have on my desk/in my car or even to just grab one on the go. I've actually found that Chipotle's work a little better than Starbucks'.

on 3/31/2009 3:33:00 PM

I don't do the starbucks either but they use these in the cafe were I work so of course I tried it and your right ladies it works.In this recession we could use all the cheap beauty tricks we can find

on 3/8/2009 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i've always been more a dunkin donuts girl than a starbucks one, especially now. i pop in for coffee all the time and noticed they now use the same type of brown, recycled napkins. i take a few with each coffee, but i did that before anyway, just now i don't use them all up at once for my hands. i agree it would be wrong to go into any place just for the napkins or to take handfuls, as some reviewers have written. but since i go in to get coffee or hot chocolate a few times a week, taking 2 napkins at a time seems more than fine to me. i have begin cutting them up int o smaller rectangles that fit into a little plastic holder i have. i am shocked at how much oil they soak up, you can see it right there on the napkin. i hated clean and clear blotting papers. while my t-zone gets quite shiny, the rest of my face is dry and even when i didnt touch those areas, those papers seemed to suck every last bit of moisture i had on my face, dry. i think whatever is on them also left my skin red and feeling tight. these don't do that at all. i would like to just buy these type of napkins in bulk and hope to find a place that sells them. these do not disturb my makeup either. i do have a starbucks nearby but dont want to pop in just for the napkins and like i said, its a bit too rich for my blood these days!

on 3/4/2009 2:07:00 PM

Seriously, I would have never even thought about using a napkin to blot my face for oil if it weren't for MUA. I used a Starbucks napkin (though I've found any ol' brown napkin works just the same) a couple weeks ago and took the shine on my face right away without taking my makeup with it. Best thing about this is that it's free!! no more need for anyone to waste $5 on C&C oil absorbing sheets lol

on 2/5/2009 8:11:00 PM

WOW. These napkins work as well as my blotting sheets, and they are FREE. My company cafeteria has the same type of napkins, and they work just as well. They are excellent at soaking up the oil on your face. You just press the napkin to various areas of your face, and voila, no more shine. Thanks MUA!

on 1/18/2009 12:16:00 AM

Ha ha! I don't use Starbucks napkins specifically, but I've found that any brown napkins are great for blotting. Brown paper towels work, too, but not quite as well as the napkins.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

WOW, Who would of thought? Pretty good! I would not suggest taking a bunch but I think if you go get a coffee, get a napkin and use it how you please. I know we are all trying to cut corners for ourselves but just keep in mind that Starbucks could also cut corners and change the napkins If it becomes too costly for them. Use the napkin you get with your coffee, don't abuse. :)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools