December 19, 2014 | 1581 users online

Foundations - Smashbox - High Definition Healthy FX Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by makeupalley9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it!
Makes my face look super soft and its pretty durable! It also matches my skin tone perfectly A bit expensive but well worth it since were talking about a face product

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by aceciul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Somehow disappointed! I really wanted to love this product as much as I love makeup. I heard great thing about it so I bought it without questions. Firstly I thought it was pricey and I liked the bottle, then I used it andÖ
For me I needed more product to get the coverage I like, but it was to yellow so as I overlaid my face looked worst. So I finally apply a thin layer of it and it looked a little dewy in my skin, but I deal with that with setting powder, and even when it was not my favorite look it was wearable.
3 hours later it was a complete mess. My face started to sweat and I started to transfer makeup everywhere, so I had a creepy melting face that felt so oily (I am normal to dry skin). By the night, when I washed my makeup off I had 3 pimples in my nose (in my whole life Iíve had 3 pimples a year at most).
I donít know exactly why it didnít worked for me, but since Iíve heard good things about it I would definitely ask for a prove at smashbox counter so you can stay some hours with it and see what happens.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by tiinnhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was the biggest waste of my money ever. With a hefty price tag of $40 dollars for 1oz, you'd expect some pretty high quality stuff. Boy, was I disappointed.

Pros:
Good packaging.

Cons:
LIMITED COLOR OPTIONS.
Very yellow/orange undertones! I had shade Medium 3 and I still somehow managed to look YELLOW.
Causes breakouts, despite being oil-free.
Very heavy makeup making you appear "cakey."
Doesn't last all day. (for us oily gals at least.)
This makeup will slide off your face within a matter of 2 hours.
Expensive at $40 an oz.

So with all that said, I will not be buying this product again nor will i ever recommend this to a friend.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Dollface303

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really unimpressed by this product it seemed really heavy on my face and I noticed that after a few days of wearing it I strated breaking out. I'm a makeup artist so I tried applying it numerous different ways and nothing changed. I usaully wear Lancome Tient Idole Ultra and am going to go back to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by sxchannel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

made my skin dry and got blemishes and broke put over it in little spots i wudnt buy this shit over priced foundation again !!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jess213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use F0 (around NC 10-15ish), and it is a good match. I love the pump dispenser as it makes less mess. I like the sheer-medium coverage that evens out my red cheeks (I still have to use concealer on acne scars, but I don't mind) and this lasts all day for me, even without a primer. I wish that it didn't have chemical sunscreen in it. The finish is a bit dewy, so I use a powder to set it and matte it out a bit. Overall, a good foundation for my dry-normal, slightly acne prone/sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by soenchanting3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! I should note that all of the smashbox products agree with my skin. I have extremely oily and acne prone skin and this stuff keeps my skin looking glowy but not oily. Im a cocktail waitress so between the heat of the kitchen, running around, and being stressed, I need a good foundation. After an 8 hour shift my skin looks like I just put my makeup on and I only blotted once. I highly recommend this product. Use it with the primer, and be sure to use a good cleanser and you're set.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Camila2bits

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing amazing or special. I wouldnt recomment this for somebody with oily or acne prone skin because of it light coverage and it moisturizing feeling. it caused me to get oily and i tend to have dry skin. This is something that is perfect for someone who wants a nice glow in their skin but isnt trying to hide anything major, it helps to even skin tone and give skin a dewy look. Its pump was an added pleasure to the expirience. Something nice to wear everyday for some sheer coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by jenifa305

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because i wanted to try something new .I dont really have alot to say about this product i dont really see it as a foundation as i do an illumanizer ,the product itself i good but i think it is good for people with dull skin and that want a bit of a small tan it is very light coverage .And, i must say that this has never cause me to breakout ever ,sometimes im to lazy coming home from work or college and sleep with it on and never have i broken out.But when i do remove it i find my face looks healthier .Also , this product is very hygenice because of the pump.Overall this product is okay as a foundation but it does give your face a gorgeous glow even my boyfriend knows when im wearing it he says my face looks dewy and just sexy lol ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by FishHousePunch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation looking for medium to full coverage. As my ULTA was missing half of the testers for the product, I thought my safest bet was going for the lightest shade. When I got home, I tried it on. Not only was the formula thin and watery, the color was ORANGE. It looked terrible on me, and, even using a foundation brush, and blending sponge, would not go on smoothly. Even with the very orange color, the foundation did nothing to cover my redness. I expected a lot more for the price. While I love smashbox primer, I'm going to stay away from their foundations from now on. They do not have a good color range for pale girls, and they are not even medium coverage.