November 23, 2014 | 1996 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBead

This cleanser is awful! I'm not much of a Neutrogena fan but was trying to give the brand a new chance by trying their latest product, and what a huge mistake. this crap made my face tight tight tight!!! then i started seeing red splotches on my skin that I don't get when i use other brands. If this is suppose to work for all skin types and made by doctors they sure have missed the bar once again. I can only use this stuff as make-up brush cleaner so that my money spent won't got to totally waste, smarter option than just throwing it out in the rubbish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Yvonneay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As I don't wear much makeup, I generally use this as a facial cleanser. It does make my face feel very soft and clean, very refreshing after a long day. BUT it does make my skin a lot drier, which is one thing I do not need as I have yet to find a moisturizer that works within my budget and for my skin.
But I digress, the times I do wear makeup and use this to remove it, it works really well. It gets all the makeup from my face, and though it claims to get eye makeup as well, I just use it very quickly to remove some, then go over my eyes again with an actual eye makeup remover as it does irritate my eyes a bit.
I'm very prone to acne, ESPECIALLY if I'm stressed out, but this doesn't give me any, I really don't understand why everyone says it does. But, like everyone else is saying, it does dry out my skin a lot, so a very heavy moisturizer should follow it.
I like that it is a pump, I just use like 2/3 of a pump, and it easily cleans my whole face. And I think the price is excellent for the product I got. Unless someone can give me a makeup remover/cleanser that is good for sensitive, actually hydrates my face, that is about the same price and doesn't break me out, then I shall continue buying and using this one. It is the closest to what my face needs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Usually I use the Neutrogena makeup removing wipes as well as the eye makeup remover to take off my makeup. While the products work well for me to remove my makeup I got tired of using two different products to remove my makeup- I wanted something that I could use in one step. That's when I decided to try this product. My skin isn't sensitive to begin with and this doesn't break me out. It removed all of my makeup well- even my eye makeup and long wearing foundation.The only thing I didn't like was the chemical smell it has. Other than that I love this product and will continue to use it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by NoirAngelx

I've been a devoted Neutrogena user since I was teen, starting off with the Oil-Free Acne Wash and Stress Control Scrub, and various other makeup remover products. I must say that as an adult, with combination and acne-prone skin, I have found I can no longer use their products because it irritates my skin so terribly. This one is no exception, it stings my eyes badly, leaves a bad chemical taste in my mouth, and leaves my skin feeling desperate for moisture. It does, however, do a good job of removing makeup. I would only use this if you have highly resistant skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nope :(. Makes me break out and it's drying. The only pro for me is that it really does get all my makeup off but that's about it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by WoodlandDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this (for the second time) from Target because I couldn't remember why I discontinued using it in the past and I am a sucker for anything that claims to make you feel "fresh". I returned it because it left my skin feeling very stripped. I woke up after using this with skin that was too dry to apply foundation, along with irritation around my eyes. This did not cause any breakouts, but the dryness was a deal-breaker.

Ingredients: Water, glycerin, lauryl glucoside, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycereth-7, ammonium laureth sulfate, sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, glycol stearate, cocamide mea, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, tetrasodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by bitaboop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly I don't understand why people are saying it broke out their skin. I stopped using it for a while to switch up an when I went back to it my skin is flawless again. All my friends only use this as well!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ItsMeElen

This stuff is horrible! First of all, it smells like something you would clean your sink with! Should have been my first clue that it was no good. It broke my skin out terribly! I had welts on my face that hurt and itched. It took forever to go away. Awful product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by CandyCrystals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product to take off my make up at the end of the day & it does a great job for everything except my waterproof eyeliners & mascara. For those, I use my Pond's Classic Cold Cream to gently wipe it off before I proceed to using this face wash. (I don't mind doing a 2-step cleaning because this cleanser is gentle enough to use.)

I started using this cleanser last summer & loved it because my face felt totally clean. But as the weather got colder & drier, my skin started feeling dry & tight after using this cleanser so I recommend using this cleanser if you have combo oily skin.

This cleanser has never broken me out, but it has helped with blemishes. I have already repurchased this and am on my second bottle. I switched from Cetaphil.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible cleanser! Broke me out terribly, with large welts all over my face- they took forever to heal! It is also very drying to the skin, since it contains many sulfates.