September 17, 2014 | 2183 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by MellyRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

omg those pics are nothing compared to the volume i get. you just gotta put a lotta coats.

ive never loved a mascara this much. its AWESOME.

its my HG mascara. apply a little for more natural look, or a lot for a more glam look.

i love both the curled and regular version of this forumla/wand. awesome.

UPDATE: I will say though that its waaayyy easier to get a more full look with the curled version of this formula. Use this one for a more natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by mnbeth

This is a good utilitarian mascara; no fancy bells or whistles, but gets the job done. However, I only purchase the Great Lash with the curved brush. That one gives my lashes nice shape without using an eyelash curler. The Great Lash regular brush does zippo for my eyes. I don't have a problem with it smudging, but it seems like many do. You definitely can't beat the price. For those who don't like it, try using the Curved Brush variety. You may have better results. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

I like this Mascara its not my favorite but its great when I ran out of my favorite. I usually carry it with me in my makeup pouch when im on the go, perfect for touch up.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first mascara I ever bought when I was 14. It's about as plain as plain can be in terms of mascara: the brush is plain, the colour is your standard black, and it's an inexpensive mascara, even in terms of low-end brands. I bought it again recently because I was in a bind and pressed for time.

Pros:
- Great Lash is inexpensive and available pretty much everywhere.

Cons:
- In my experience, Great Lash tends to smudge quite a bit (and usually casts a shadow under my eyes by the end of the school/work day).
- The drying time also takes a while, and I usually have to be very careful post-application not to get smears around my eyes.
- Something about the formula makes my eyes a bit irritated now more than it did those 7 years ago.

Essentially, this is your basic black drugstore mascara. It isn't anything spectacular, but there is worse out there I'm sure.

I won't be repurchasing since I've moved on to more high-end brands (since I wear mascara on the daily I don't consider them a frivolous purchase). All-in-all, a great starter mascara, but nothing to write home about either.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Rebeeka125

Not my favorite. Bleeds below my eyes. I like Clinique best!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by achat

A lot of makeup artists use this, however I did not like it, it provided no thickening effect. I was going to use it as a day time to work mascara, however the waterproof one would bleed and get in my eye. Will not repurchase. I prefer L'oreal

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

one of the worst out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Sarahbrowne123

I do like this mascara . If you keep going through your lashes with it with 1 coat I find it gives me good volume .. The only thing I dislike is the clumsiness .. There's 3 lashes that always stuck together when I apply this .. Next time I'm gonna try the falsies

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by makeupreviews97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this mascara a while ago and i used to this it was 'good enough' but as ive tried more mascaras ive noticed that im not a fan of this at all!

PROS:
-doesnt clump up
- ..cute packeging

CONS:
- just doesnt give you the lenght or volume that i look for in a mascara
- overall isnt what i look for

Maybelline is my favourite brand for mascaras (the falsies is amazing) but this one just lets it all down, therefore I will not be buying it again :(

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by HarperValley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush is too small, also, by the end of the day I had mascara smudged under my eyes, I do not recommend this mascara at all, it was a waste of money, buyer beware!