April 21, 2014 | 879 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mzlaydbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this n toasted! and i use it under my eyebrows to highlight my eyeshadow! it'z a pretti gold kolor!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by holmlaura

I use this on my cheeks for a dewy look (but you might want to mix a bit with a moisturizer so you don't end up with super shimmer), and I use it on my eyelids for a soft shimmer.

One user mentioned that it doesn't blend well, and I'd have to agree. I don't use it on my lips often, but one could. I like the smell. The tube doesn't really contain a lot of product.. but no real complaints there-- it was only $1.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff! It makes a great base for shadows (for me it's a bit greasy to use as a shadow alone.) I sometimes use it on lips, but not cheeks. This smells really good (IMO) and works decently. I would buy it again for a dollar!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by elsbett

I have the color "Toasted," and was surprised to find it looks really good on my lips and eyes, and stays on very well. (I'd call my skin color a light olive.)

I wouldn't try it as a blush, I'm sure it would look silly. Still, I was surprised by how well it stays on, and it looks great on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by marisah

seems like i'm in the minority but i don't love this at all. it's far too shimmery. and i'm just not down with that orange smell a lot of the elf products have.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by holdener4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in Pink Lemonade and I love it! Lasts a really long time, doesn't wear off. The color is a nice shade of pink, you can layer it to get the desired amount of blush you would want. It is smaller than I expected, but still if you think about other brands, they tend to make packaging look bigger so you feel like you are getting more, but really the actual amount of makeup in tube is way smaller than the container. Perfect size for your purse, which is exactly where I was going to keep it for touch ups throughout the day, would buy this again for sure, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by jennmiles04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this in permisson i think its called, very nice shimmery color, very pretty and smells great too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 7:57:00 AM More reviews by AlasseM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this in Lilac Petal. And I love it. I use it as blush and a highlighter. Take note that I have dry skin. I suggest that if you have oily skin, you might want to not use it as a blush as it's pretty thick. I have dry lips that chap easily and this product is very drying to my lips so I wouldn't use it on my lips. Moreover, it doesn't look nice on my lips. It's like a light frosty pink. It works well on my cheeks because it gives me this very beautiful glow! I would buy this color stick again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I got it in the color "Toasted". It's a bronze brown shade and I really like it. Gives a nice bronze glow to the cheeks, a nice brown shimmer to the lips and makes a great quick out the door eye. Will crease like the dickens on eyes though even with primer but maybe used as a base would be better? Overall this is a nice go to product when you are in a hurry and I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by gloomiie

This is awesome!! although it doesn't blend very well, the color is cool and smells nice!! (I bought this in shy) This stretches your dollar a long wayyy!!