September 2, 2014 | 969 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by swanlake107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loooove this! Usually sugar scrubs are greasy and oily, but even though this has mineral oil in it, it's not greasy at all. The scent is love it or hate it, and I love it. It's an earthy, coffee, nutty scent and it's rather strong. Comes in a big tub, it's dirt cheap, and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up @ Ulta, and oh my gosh I absolutely lurve this! It smells somewhere between a hot chocolate and coffee. I actually use this lightly on my face, and it works so well. My skin feels baby smooth afterwards, and gets rid of those skin flakes that winter time causes. My newest HG of scrubs.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by janerenae72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing scrub. First, the smell is absolutely divine. Of course, some may not agree, but I love it. I use it every morning in the shower. First, I slather it all over my legs, and then shave off the scrub and have the smoothest legs ever. Then I scrub everywhere else. I also don't even have to use a moisturizer after I get out of the shower. The scrub does not leave a filmy residue on my skin. It may feel a little abrasive the first time or two you use it, but it gets better as your skin becomes more exfoliated. It is pretty cheap, about $6 for 18 ounces. I found it at Walmart, but have also seen it a few grocery stores as well. They do have it in other scents, but Brazilian nut is the best.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I have found my new scrub! Finding a scrub that isn't oily is quite a task. I found this at Ulta, and the price is very good. The smell is very strong, and sweet. It's like brown sugar and caramel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 11:08:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Strongly scented - so if you don't like the scent (very sweet with nut and cocoa notes) you will HATE this. But basically, this is a good product with decent ingredients and a nice sugar texture that is oily -but not tooo oily. It is a BIG tub (18 oz.) too.
Such a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by mam311

I love this!!! I am allergic to nut's so I can't typically use any scrubs with nut extracts in them, but for some reason I seem to do fine with this stuff. It smells so great, and they give you a ton for your money. I buy this all the time :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by tmilstein

I love this! As soon as I smelled it, I was hooked. It's a chocolatey-nutty smell. When I used it, I loved it even more. It scrubs well, washes off well, and leaves a great scent behind. Best of all - no parabens. If they'd just take the parabens out of the matching body butter! At only $6, it seems as luxurious as products I've used at 3-4x the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by cloudy01

I discovered this scrub about a year ago and liked it right away. I have since tried numerous other brands (just because) and nothing else even comes close to stealing me away. I literally cannot be without this because I have become so used to the way it makes my skin feel, it seems to let my skin 'breathe'. Besides, my boyfriend says my skin feels like velvet and who doesn't like to hear that?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by jimbeamismybf

This product is my favorite! I use this on my legs and arms in the shower, everyday! I love how it makes my skin feel. My keritosis gets better everytime I use the scrub. And when I use it on my arms and other parts of my body my skin feels so soft...it's like I can't stop touchin my skin! I've never found anything like this. When I first perchased this, I thought that it was too coarse, but after I used it I felt like it worked 50,000 times better than anything else I've used. I hope that this gets more reviews, because this product deserves it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by buddha_amore

Ok, I guess I'm the only one that does not like this product! Well, first I do not have sensitive, so when I first used it, I thought it was very odd that my skin around my neck and chest area started to burn. Second, I hate the smell, its very strong for my taste. I do have to say its very good for your legs before you shave! Takes off all the dead cells, which helps you shave your legs evenly. Other than that, I do not see much use for this product.

update: I have stopped using it because it has been given me a rash on my legs!