October 21, 2014 | 1594 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by cucumber110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great brush for my EDM powder foundations. My only complaint is that it takes at least three days to dry when I wash it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by preshuzjenn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this brush for liquid foundation. Given that it is a flat top I thought it'd be able to give me an even and smooth finish but instead it just made me look cakey. It doesn't blend well because it's so dense.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by bttrflyrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite brush for applying mineral makeup! The bristles are soo soft and smooth. I do use the EM foundation and it blends the makeup so smoothly for a flawless finish. I have used BE brushes before and I did not like them because they were rough and scratchy and did not apply makeup well. I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by nordhimmel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been collecting skunk brushes lately on my quest to try as many as I can so I was happy to swap for this one. I am not familiar with the Everyday Minerals brand so I had no idea what to expect. I have the coveted MAC 187, Philosophy's The Supernatural foundation brush, MUFE's new stippling brush, Ecotools' stippling brush, CS stippling brush and the SK skunk brush so I had really high expectations for this little cutie.

The first thing I thought when I received this was: "How am I going to do anything with this? It's so tiny! This is going to be lame." Upon closer examination, however, the soft-as-silk bristles are very tightly packed. This more than makes up for the small size. Most of my other skunk brushes have bristles that are 'floppy' in comparison and its a lot harder to blend your foundation, blush, etc. as the bristles are always shifting this way or that. Not with this baby. I've used this with liquid, powder and cream foundations and I was most impressed with how the bristles moved the cream foundation over my skin. The finish was streak free, seamless and perfect.

I've spent a lot more on brushes that are twice as large but only deliver half the results. I doubt I will stop sampling skunk brushes, as I don't feel bad about adding items to my stash that I use every day, but this one will always have a very special place next to my most difficult to work with foundations. Like a great teacher, this brush turns even the most difficult to reach student into a star. Try it! You will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Lamballe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this brush, I have had it for about 8 months and it has served me very well. While I no longer really use mineral makeup, I find this is great for applying powder foundations, blush, setting powder, and even a select few liquid foundations. The bristles are incredibly soft and it blends everything out really well, the size is perfect too, I can slip it into any makeup bag to take it on the go for touch-ups with my pressed powder. I would definitely repurchase, though unless I lose it, I think it will last me for quite a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Littlelilster784

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First off this brush is just amazing! For only $10 this brush gives you a flawless face with any type of foundation. I use it for mineral foundation, powder, and liquid foundation. Coverage always comes out even and is very build-able. I would defiantly buy this brush again except since it's made so well and doesn't shed I don't think I'll need to re-buy for awhile =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by tpzhearts

When I first got this brush, I was pleasantly surprised at how tiny it was! It's a nice travel size; for some reason I thought it would be much bigger. This brush is very soft and dense. There is little give when you swirl it against your skin, which I like. It gives me a nice, smooth and even coverage with my mineral foundation. It picks up foundation very well, when I tap my brush on the side of my lid I can see no excess foundation coming out - I like this but you may have to be careful not to pick up too much foundation. This was my first flat top brush and I had no problems using it on the sides of my nose. At first when I wasn't used to using this, I would buff it too hard and the brush would just "rotate" in place if that makes sense... use a light hand and it'll provide you with a perfect finish! I always look forward to putting on my foundation with this brush because it feels so nice on my face :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this brush, softest ever without shedding! And for $10 it sure is a bargain!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by HappyPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love!

I won't use my EM powder with any other brushes, this is made for EM products, and it works wonder! Soft, stay clean, grabs great amount of powder!

Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had one that I used and abused for a long time like 3 years, and it finally broke-I think because I washed it the wrong way and let water go down into the ferrule (silver part). After that, I bought 2 b/c I can't be without this brush. It gives very flawless, full coverage when used with powder. I use it to apply my MAC MSFN over my foundation when I want a really made-up, professional look. So flawless! It can apply too thickly if you are crazy with it though. The bristles are ridiculously soft and I like that when you clean them, they really get clean, no product is left -the top is white so you can see if there's any remaining makeup on them. They are easy to clean too. No bleeding b/c there's no dye I think and BEST OF ALL, no smell at all Really a high, high quality brush. My other brushes are mostly MAC, and I rate this up there with them.