Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

When I use this I do get a little red tint on my lips :) and I love the smell also. Great lip balm that actually keeps the chapped lips away. Will repurchase probably

Although it being red, it didn't tint my lips at all. Not that I was looking for that, but just a heads up. In terms of moisturising my lips, it did so adequately. I expected a bit more. It's not sticky or has a super thick consistency, so that was alright I suppose. Not a fan of the Burt's Bees hype, but it might work for you.

on 4/2/2013 11:10:00 PM

I was really excited to try this out. The packaging is okay, and I like how it is 100% natural. When I apply it, it goes on smooth and leaves a really slight red/pink tone to my lips. I like that because it makes your face look alive. However, the scent isn't that great. I personally don't really mind that much, I neither dislike nor like it. But if I smell it too much, it's not that great. I do smell the fruit in it though. Overall, I would buy this again and I recommend you give it a try.

on 4/1/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This balm makes your lips nice and smooth and I love how its tinted. However, the smell isn't the best but I don't hate it. It feels heavy though so I recommend wearing this before you sleep and then wake up with nice, smooth lips. Will buy this again :D

on 3/29/2013 11:12:00 PM

I bought this to use (obviously) as a lip balm but I just hated the taste and smell and couldn`t stand it on the lips. I do use it as a cuticle moisturizer and for chapped spots on my hands. It works great for that, but I won`t repurchase.

on 3/29/2013 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm on my second tube of this, it's in my top three out of all the Burt's Bess Lip Balms that I've used. I love how smooth it is when applied, it's not waxy or heavy. I don't like the smell/taste too much, but I'm willing to put up with it in exchange for supple lips. The price isn't bad at all considering that it's effective and all natural, I'm really looking forward to trying out more of these.

on 3/27/2013 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I hated this product. It moisturizers adequately, but the smell and taste are terrible. Very waxy and chemically, blech! :(

on 3/27/2013 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried this a few years ago and didn't like it. The idea of it made me want to try it again. Unfortunately, the ingredients are the same and the chapstick dried out my lips AGAIN. It's pretty expensive, smells good, tastes good, has a nice tint to it, but i'm literally throwing it out as I type this.

on 3/24/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good lip balm, it's red-colored, but does NOT tint lips red!

on 3/16/2013 7:13:00 PM

This is the only lip balm I'll use. It's light and really works at making your lips soft. It's not overly waxy like I sometimes find the traditional Burt's Bees chapstick to be. This is a great layer before lipstick or whatever. I panic if I can't find it in my purse and in the winter, I keep an extra one on my night stand for right before bed. Essential.

Popular Lip Treatments