Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 4/1/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This balm makes your lips nice and smooth and I love how its tinted. However, the smell isn't the best but I don't hate it. It feels heavy though so I recommend wearing this before you sleep and then wake up with nice, smooth lips. Will buy this again :D

on 3/29/2013 11:12:00 PM

I bought this to use (obviously) as a lip balm but I just hated the taste and smell and couldn`t stand it on the lips. I do use it as a cuticle moisturizer and for chapped spots on my hands. It works great for that, but I won`t repurchase.

on 3/29/2013 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm on my second tube of this, it's in my top three out of all the Burt's Bess Lip Balms that I've used. I love how smooth it is when applied, it's not waxy or heavy. I don't like the smell/taste too much, but I'm willing to put up with it in exchange for supple lips. The price isn't bad at all considering that it's effective and all natural, I'm really looking forward to trying out more of these.

on 3/27/2013 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I hated this product. It moisturizers adequately, but the smell and taste are terrible. Very waxy and chemically, blech! :(

on 3/27/2013 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried this a few years ago and didn't like it. The idea of it made me want to try it again. Unfortunately, the ingredients are the same and the chapstick dried out my lips AGAIN. It's pretty expensive, smells good, tastes good, has a nice tint to it, but i'm literally throwing it out as I type this.

on 3/24/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good lip balm, it's red-colored, but does NOT tint lips red!

on 3/16/2013 7:13:00 PM

This is the only lip balm I'll use. It's light and really works at making your lips soft. It's not overly waxy like I sometimes find the traditional Burt's Bees chapstick to be. This is a great layer before lipstick or whatever. I panic if I can't find it in my purse and in the winter, I keep an extra one on my night stand for right before bed. Essential.

on 3/6/2013 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is my favorite lip balm. I love the slight tint it gives to my lips and the smoothness with which it applies. I also like that it is made from natural ingredients and that it doesn't give much of that tingly sensation, which I've read dries out your lips. I find that I need to apply this less often than other Burt's Bees' I've used. I have the problem with lip products that after they've been on a few hours the product starts to ball up a bit so I get little lines of product on my lips, but I don't have much of a problem with that with this lip balm. The only thing i don't like is that the label usually peels off before I've finished the tube.

on 3/4/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Your lips look naturally flushed after use. I really like the colour. Also, it lasts for AGES. It's scarily never ending. These are the only positive things I can say about it.

It's waxy, smells and tastes weird, doesn't moisturise, and makes my lips flaky and uneven.

Dislike, don't understand the hype, and will not repurchase.

on 2/26/2013 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I normally rotate through the Burt's Bees Mango, Acai & Pomegranate. All 3 give my lips ample moisture and protect them from getting chapped or wind burnt. I love the thicker consistency of these balms because they seem to last longer than average, yet aren't sticky in the least. I use one every single night after brushing my teeth (before bed) and rarely find the need for daytime use. They don't make your lips look glossy or shiny so the guys can use them too. I'm just not a fan of peppermint so I don't use the original Burt's Bees. Thankfully these 3 have no minty smell/taste, they are fragranced after the corresponding fruits.

Popular Lip Treatments