April 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - Infallible Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by babygirl35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

terrible cakey undereye concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by nutterbutterstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this stuff. I've got undereye circles and bags that are genetic, so I use this for that and for the occasional blemish/redness. This is my favorite concealer. I've found that liquid concealers don't work for me since my circles are so dark...I need a thicker consistency. This is the only stuff that doesn't settle into my fine lines and look noticeable. Unfortunately, this doesn't cover the circles completely, but I've come to terms with that :) For blemishes and redness, it works great as well! The packaging is like a mini lipstick tube. The plastic is poor quality and cracks easily. It looks like you're not getting a lot of product, but one tube lasted more than a year for me. The only complaint about the concealer is that there were hard little balls in the product itself....like it wasn't smooth. It wasn't gritty, but I would find some gritty pieces if that makes sense :P Overall, I have and would buy again since it's the only thing that covers my circles :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by ginavega

I loved this concealer. I love how it was in soft stick form and easy to apply exactly where wanted. It gives a lovely coverage without looking cakey and creased. I bought shade 1: Vanilla and it covered my dark circles and blemishes perfectly. It isn't too expensive either. Worth buying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

This is a nice concealer even for the steep price being a drugstore item, they do go on a sale occasionally... Otherwise you're getting a very small amount of product for $10 that you might as well invest on more expensive brands of concealers.

Simple yet effective package with medium coverage. This is light enough in texture to cover the under eyes without worrying about creasing but as enough coverage to make a difference. It's also very easy to blend on the skin. The best part is that even with the ease of use it has a very good lasting power. Your whole face and get oily and greasy but where the concealer was applied will stay put and not migrate or fade much.

Overall it deserves a 5 but I'm taking one lippie off because L'oreal offers an insane about of shades for their foundation products (especially since they're drugstore, they offer a crazy amount) yet this concealer is offered in very standard shades unlike their other foundation products... about 6 shades I believe. I'm somewhere between their fair/light and light/medium. There's a huge jump between the two shades which makes it a bit difficult for me to use this product besides under the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

A decent concealer, one that's affordable and very handy in size. It's very similar to Maybelline Cover Stick and I really don't see much difference between them. I only use it to cover the occasional spot. While it's not the best product out there in concealing redness, I think I'll be keeping one in my make-up bag :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by inthetreetops

I bought this at Walgreens when their L'Oreal products were buy one get one free and I was not dissapointed! It covers very well, doesn't fade off, crease, or turn orange later in the day (which all of my other concealers do!). It also doesn't made the acne-gods angry :) 10 bucks is expensive for drug-store concealer IMO, but its worth it for this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by shrimpchips

i've been very disappointed with L'Oreal products in the past...especially with their Voluminous mascara. it has awesome reviews here on MUA (and other places like specktra, etc) but when i tried it it was clumpy and it was nowhere near to being "voluminous" at all. i've been on the search for a good concealer and since there were a lot of good reviews about Infallible here on MUA, i decided to give it a try regardless of the $10 price tag for such a tiny amount of product...why do you have to overprice your products, L'Oreal, why???!!! anyway, this is the one L'Oreal product that i'm quite impressed with! i purchased it in fair/light which matches my skin tone perfectly! it's pretty decent on blemishes (tho i don't know if it's oil-free) and good on red ones too (but use a green concealer beforehand)...as for undereye circles, i'm quite impressed! it doesn't really mask them completely but it definitely makes them a lot less noticeable! i've finally found a concealer that makes me happy!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Is decent for a ds concealer. I would only repurchase if it was BOGO at walgreens again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot believe I haven't reviewed this yet. PPP, NC 15 and their lightest shade is a perfect match for me and my dark circles. I generally use LM undercover and picked this up one day on the way to work when I left my MU bag at home. Since then, this concealer has not left my bag. If I didn't have a backup LM I would only use this. If, like me, you normally don't do drugstore, I promise this is one drugstore find worth buying. In fact, it's the only ds anything in my bag besides Carmex. Smooth, good color match for pasty girls (ds concealers are usually too dark and too orange on me) and a little product goes a long way. Will rebuy. Will rebuy in bulk. Almost HG. The color match is excellent for my notoriously hard to match skintone (i'm the lightest or second lightest in most lines).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by punkrockzoie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible stuff. I could do like 5 coats for my dark circles and it still wouldn't cover. I don't know what happened. It used to work so well. Oh well, I'm going to try PanStik by Max Factor. I heard that stuff is densely pigmented.