April 21, 2014 | 1295 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 134 Large Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by peeesh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this brush... it is a bit expensive but its worth it.. i use it for my powder and bronzer it turns out flawless. i have the mac stubby bronzer brush that little short one.. i forget the number..its a K word brush lol this one is way softer than that one and it does a better job!!! this brush is waaaay better than 129 that came in a brush seasonal kit i got... thats all i gotta say =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush.

I bought it awhile ago and I love using it with all my powders.

It is one of the softest brushes I own. I generally would not spend so much on ONE brush but it was beautiful and i had to have it. I already own the 180,182,187,188 but I am a sucker for powder brushes i can't seem to have enough. I thought about getting another just for my shimmery powders and msfs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by gphibgoddess19

Please note that I don't plan on buying this again, but put this since I know it is discouraging to see items with low buy-again percentages. Anyway, I just got this brush yesterday, I had went to get the 182 for my Barbie bp's, but my MA friends recommended this instead since for me b/c it is more versatile. First off, I wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of paying $52 for a brush, but I realized I could use this for bp's, msf, meteorites and regular face powder. Plus, this is the softest brush I have ever put on my face. It is a paddle shaped brush, and it is very smooth and easy to work with. You don't have to buff this like with the 187 or the 182 and it deposits alot of product but it blends easily. I would recommend this brush to anyone who needs a brush for the products I mentioned. This is much better than MAC's other powder brushes because of the size and the softness, it's perfection.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No