August 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Deodorants - Crystal - Crystal Roll-On Body Deodorant

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2007 12:53:00 PM More reviews by cassandrajane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been using Tom's of Maine natural deodorant for quite some time and it works pretty well. But I thought Id give this Crystal type a try....I do like it, I think I get better odor protection with this. I apply it right after a shower (per the instructions). If I notice any odor at all its the next day, but Im getting ready to take a shower anyway, so thats no big deal. The only downside is it goes on very wet and I have to wait a few minutes before getting dressed, but thats not much of a problem.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2007 7:23:00 PM More reviews by aaren

I figured this would beat everything else hands down. And it's aluminum free. I has the worst B.O. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! because it didn't work at all. I've never had b.o. before, and once I stopped using it and started using a real deoderant I don't have it anymore. In fact I was afraid that my whole body chemistry had been altered for some unknown reason. I was freaking out.

I'll keep my aluminum thank you. By the way, I got Ban and it is 100% effective even when I am so busy I skip a day (and a shower) and haven't reapplied. I'll never use this line of products ever again!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2007 4:40:00 AM More reviews by caradiangela

Love it!!! It's the very best deodorant I've ever used, and I really like the fact it's natural, concerning all the bad things you hear lately about the harmful effects of deodorants. I also like the fact that there's no smell, which makes it easier to combine with parfume. I've also tried the rock version, but found that to be difficult to use, plus it felt as if nothing was put on. But this roll on is just perfect and I will never go back to regular deodorants!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 10:45:00 PM More reviews by lola_cherrycola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally, I've found a natural product that doesn't ruin my clothes and keeps me smelling good all day!!! Application is key as described by previous reviewer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by airam73

I'm so glad I discovered the reviews of Crystal on this web site. I bought the roll on a couple of weeks ago and love it! Will definitely buy again. Thanks everyone for your helpful reviews!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2007 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Grrlsix

During the past year, I have tested all three versions of the crystal type deodorants (stick, roll-on, and spray) and in my opinion the stick and roll-on formulas are the most effective. The roll-on doesn't have to be applied wet (unlike the stick/rock), so it is much easier to apply and very convenient. Here are some helpful tips:1) APPLICATION IS KEY to their effectiveness. You must apply immediately after a shower or bath! 2) APPLY THIS DEODORANT LIBERALLY making sure that you thoroughly cover your “entire” underarm area. This forms a protective layer on your skin that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria. With that said, when applied correctly, this deodorant is very effective in eliminating any underarm odor and will get you thru an eight-hour workday and then some w/o smelling. It is unscented, goes on clear, and you never have to worry about this deodorant leaving any white residue on your clothing or leaving ugly, yellow, stains on your white shirts.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2007 11:54:00 AM More reviews by BrendaNca

I love this stuff. It keeps me dry. works all day, and its not harmful to my body. The only con I would give it is that it goes on wet and takes a few minutes to dry which is no big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 1:41:00 PM More reviews by highanxiety10

I have never tried a natural deodorant because I always felt that I needed an anti-perspirant, but I love this product. I had heard from a friend about the rock version that you wet first, but only saw this at the grocery store. It works so well that I don't think I will ever go back to the others with the aluminum in them. I get a closer shave now and I feel so much cleaner because this washes off unlike the anti-perspirants that I have used which never seemed to completely come off. When I sweat with this I don't feel dirty like I did if i would sweat with the anti-perspirants. It does take a minute to dry, but I just put it on while I am doing my makeup before I completely get dressed and its no problem. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2007 1:03:00 PM More reviews by jmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is very wet when you put it on, but I put it on after my shower and use a blow dryer to get it to dry faster. This works great. The product is effective so I don't mind the extra effort.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2007 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

This is suppose to be the roll on version of the Crystal stick deodorant. I got this along with the stick version because I wanted to try if the roll on would be more convenient than the stick since you would need to wet the stick before application(for the roll on, you would just use it as you would a normal deodorant, no wetting of it is needed). I would say I prefer the stick version because 1) I feel the roll on distributes too much product, even when I roll over the skin just once, and 2) it takes a much longer time to dry. Actually, it took so long that I ended up using a tissue to dab the area semi dry and then put on my clothes. As for its effectiveness, it works just as well as the stick so that's no complaint. I won't repurchase this again, but I'll go for the stick version instead.