October 25, 2014 | 1176 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

Wow, very effective! The packaging is unnecessary (I just tossed the big cap), but overall impressive product. I found it on sale at a supply outlet and it's fairly large, so value was reasonable. It makes my thick, straight hair very smooth, soft and manageable- no greasiness at all. I just put a dime-sized amount on my hand, rub my hands together and rub through dried hair starting at the ends. For the difference it makes, I would certainly buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up at target for almost $20. Doe a fantastic job of making my hair feel silly smooth and it does tame my baby hair. Little def goes a long way. Too much of this product would def would make your hair greasy so avoid the roots. I mainly just apply this to my ends. Smells like the other TIGI products. Love the hot pink packaging! Def would repurchase!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by fcuknlovely

Kind of pricey ... I loveeeeee the smell though, it kind of smells like strawberries? i guess. and i use it to give my hair texture, because my hair tends to look dull after i straighten it. Love it

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by jpoblete77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not for thin straight hair, may work better for curly or thick hair. This is too greasy...even when applied with just very little amount

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2011 7:39:00 AM More reviews by LauraLo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

About the only thing I liked about this product was its appealing packaging. So reminiscent of something ... But the product itself did absolutely nothing for my hair but make it smell like plastic. Oh, and get greasy if I put in too much. For finishing a style or smoothing fly-aways, I prefer the Lucido designing pots (a Japanese line available in Asia), which have a light fragrance of green apples and are cheap and easy to carry around in your bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Monicawellness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells SO good and does the job after youre ALL done styling.... makes u smell sexy and adds shine with taking away your fly aways..! I've been using it since i was in jr high and now im about to graduate college i have about 4 all over my house and one at my boyfriends i love it that much!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this smellls amazingggg<3 and looks like a dildo haha i bring it to partys to touch up my curls (: makes for some interesting looks haha

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by kookiekrumb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Saw a B1G1 free deal so I decide to try it. Works better than biosilk serum! makes my crappy ends look silky and smooth without being greasy or clumpy/stringy. i am not sold on the scent but its not terrible unlike chisilk serum. i have thin shoulder length hair and only need a dots worth of product to have an effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by rysher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't own this, I just steal some of my roommate's every once in awhile when I want my hair to smell good! I think that's it's only perk though. I don't notice much difference in the way it makes my hair look. It doesn't weigh it down, but it doesn't smooth it either. (I have thin, frizz-prone, curly hair that I straighten.) For the price, there are much better smoothing creams- Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream comes to mind. I wouldn't purchase this with my own money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After Party is clearly very popular and well-received by many, and I'm completely aware that I'm in the minority here with my experience/review. Yes, it's very light and it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. At the same time, I see absolutely no benefit from using it. My hair looks and feels exactly the same after I've applied the product. No frizz control, no smooth ends. I feel like I purchased overpriced whipped air. And I can't stand the fragrance. It reminds me of someone wearing cheap perfume in the desperate attempt to cover up strong body odor...straight out of a middle school hallway.