September 17, 2014 | 1177 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2011 7:39:00 AM More reviews by LauraLo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

About the only thing I liked about this product was its appealing packaging. So reminiscent of something ... But the product itself did absolutely nothing for my hair but make it smell like plastic. Oh, and get greasy if I put in too much. For finishing a style or smoothing fly-aways, I prefer the Lucido designing pots (a Japanese line available in Asia), which have a light fragrance of green apples and are cheap and easy to carry around in your bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Monicawellness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells SO good and does the job after youre ALL done styling.... makes u smell sexy and adds shine with taking away your fly aways..! I've been using it since i was in jr high and now im about to graduate college i have about 4 all over my house and one at my boyfriends i love it that much!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this smellls amazingggg<3 and looks like a dildo haha i bring it to partys to touch up my curls (: makes for some interesting looks haha

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by kookiekrumb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Saw a B1G1 free deal so I decide to try it. Works better than biosilk serum! makes my crappy ends look silky and smooth without being greasy or clumpy/stringy. i am not sold on the scent but its not terrible unlike chisilk serum. i have thin shoulder length hair and only need a dots worth of product to have an effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by rysher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't own this, I just steal some of my roommate's every once in awhile when I want my hair to smell good! I think that's it's only perk though. I don't notice much difference in the way it makes my hair look. It doesn't weigh it down, but it doesn't smooth it either. (I have thin, frizz-prone, curly hair that I straighten.) For the price, there are much better smoothing creams- Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream comes to mind. I wouldn't purchase this with my own money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After Party is clearly very popular and well-received by many, and I'm completely aware that I'm in the minority here with my experience/review. Yes, it's very light and it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. At the same time, I see absolutely no benefit from using it. My hair looks and feels exactly the same after I've applied the product. No frizz control, no smooth ends. I feel like I purchased overpriced whipped air. And I can't stand the fragrance. It reminds me of someone wearing cheap perfume in the desperate attempt to cover up strong body odor...straight out of a middle school hallway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I love this product! it's amazing! as soon as you put it in your hair, your hair instantly becomes frizz free and silky. This is perfect for getting rid of flyaways. I love it. and it smells amazing too, and the smell actually stays on for a pretty long time, which i like. i put it on after i straightened my hair, then i went over my hair with the straightening iron again. I haven't tried it on damp hair, but i'm sure it works well. This product also helped keep my hair staying straight and silky, & the ends of my hair look great! Also, this product absorbs really fast. You can't really rub it into your hands first because it will all dissolve into your hand. so you have to be fast when putting it on your hair. The only complaints are the price and the amount of product you get. It is pretty expensive, it's almost $20.00. The bottle makes it seem like there's more product in there than there really is. but as soon as you pump out the product for the first time, you will notice the bottom goes up a lot. (which means theres really not that much in there.) But, you do not have to use a lot for it to work. A little goes a long way with this. So it can probably last you a while. I would still buy again, even though it's expensive, but i would only use this for special occasions so i don't waste it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got lucky and found this at Ulta in a twin pack for the price of one! Good deal! :) It feels kind of greasy on my hands but it really smooth out my frizz! I just wash my hands after I put it on! It works especially well after I flat iron my hair straight.. But it works pretty well just when I'm wearing my hair naturally wavy too! Its a pretty nice product and the packaging is really fun and colorful!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Schweet_One

Love the smell, love the feel of it (even on my hands..) my hair is curly, but the damaged bleached ends tend to get fuzzy, this product helps keep them tamed down. Makes my hair so smooth and soft, smells awesome.. wish the packaging wasnt so suggestive so I could keep it in my purse at all times.. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldEllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, please tell me I am not the only one here who noticed the.. awkward.. shape of the container. Maybe I'm just being immature but I showed my roommate when we were putting our stuff in the bathroom and she burst out laughing, saying it looked like something inappropriate haha.

Anyways, despite the package appearance issues the product itself is very good. I have curly/wavy hair that often gets extremely frizzy and this fixes the frizz without weighing down my hair. It can look greasy if you use too much, so take out a tiny bit and spread it on your hair. It didn't make my hair frizz-free all day, but it was far better than if I had used nothing at all.

Price is pretty good, I got 2 for about $19, and you don't need very much so it will last awhile. Definitely try this if you have frizzy hair.