TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 6/17/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I decided to try this because it came in a two for one package, and I'm really glad I did because it works great. I have super frizzy hair, especially during the summer, so I'm kind of a product junky when it comes to hair stuff.

I've used this in combination with my Tresemme heat protectant spray and my Organix serum, as well as by itself. Either way, it smooths frizz and gives me shiny, silky hair.

The packaging is mess free and easy to dispense.

Definite rebuy when I run out.

on 6/13/2012 11:50:00 PM

It smells nice, like all bed head products, but it didn't really control frizz as it advertised. so I won't get another one while there's so many of them good at frizz control. However, i do think it flattens hair quite well and keeps it moisturized.

on 6/4/2012 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is pretty good stuff, but you get the same quality with every other smoothing product. I wouldn't waste another $18 dollars on it since my hair still gets frizzy after I reapply this over and over again! Serum's work much better, and control the frizz better. It's a good product, but not for the price.

on 5/29/2012 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!!! It does an amazing job in smoothing out your frizz without leaving that oily look behinde. I def. recommend it!

This doesn't do a whole lot for my hair when I use it as a smoothing treatment, but before flat ironing? Holy amazeballs! So smooth! I originally bought it because my stylist uses it on me after she cuts my hair and I'm always floored by the smell. IT SMELLS SO GOOD! I also caught this on sale at Regis, so the price was just right at $9.95.

on 5/10/2012 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've been using this (with ego boost, andrenaline shine) for ten years and they are always present in my bathroom. Really nice smell. I use it for my ends and it makes them look all new and shiny

I bought this early one morning before working on many clients, and I used it as a smoothing finish on all of them and they LOVED it. For me, I like it because it's in a easy dispensing bottle, and the smell is lovely. It glosses the hair and leaves it smooth and manageable. Excellent after blow outs or flat ironing. Definitely a staple finisher in my book.

on 4/30/2012 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is definitely my go-to smoothing cream. I always use this after i straighten my hair, and sometimes just to tame fly-aways. However, i wouldn't advise using a whole bunch because it WILL make your hair look greasy/ dirty otherwise. Of course that would differ with your hair length and type. My hair is pretty thick and goes down to the lower middle of my back. This stuff also has an odd smell. It's not necessarily a bad one, but it smells almost chemically floral or something. But you can really only smell it when it's in your hands.. it doesn't linger in your hair. Overall, it's a good product for about $14.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

After alt the great reviews I read about this product, I was ready to dive in. It came in a neon pink bottle so it was easy to find. The good thing about this product you DON'T put it on wet or partially dry hair.You just smooth on dry hair.. The hair creme made my hair silky, smooth shiny healthy lookinh hair.

Love this stuff! Comes in a neon pink tube and a little goes a loooooong way! It is so great for the finishing touch on my hair after I straighten it! I have little baby fly always at the top of my head that come up from my part and at my forehead. I put I little more than a pea size on my fingertips, rub them together then smooth down the fly aways! Then I use the remainder over my entire hair to prevent other ones from popping up during the day. It smells great and its not too greasy, just silky enough...but beware of using too much! Use sparingly at first and I mean just a tiny amount because if you use too much, you will need to wash your hair because it will look dirty! You don't even need to use a full pump just a half a pump or do each application, so it lasts a long time! Big fan of this stuff!