TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 5/29/2012 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!!! It does an amazing job in smoothing out your frizz without leaving that oily look behinde. I def. recommend it!

This doesn't do a whole lot for my hair when I use it as a smoothing treatment, but before flat ironing? Holy amazeballs! So smooth! I originally bought it because my stylist uses it on me after she cuts my hair and I'm always floored by the smell. IT SMELLS SO GOOD! I also caught this on sale at Regis, so the price was just right at $9.95.

on 5/10/2012 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've been using this (with ego boost, andrenaline shine) for ten years and they are always present in my bathroom. Really nice smell. I use it for my ends and it makes them look all new and shiny

I bought this early one morning before working on many clients, and I used it as a smoothing finish on all of them and they LOVED it. For me, I like it because it's in a easy dispensing bottle, and the smell is lovely. It glosses the hair and leaves it smooth and manageable. Excellent after blow outs or flat ironing. Definitely a staple finisher in my book.

on 4/30/2012 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is definitely my go-to smoothing cream. I always use this after i straighten my hair, and sometimes just to tame fly-aways. However, i wouldn't advise using a whole bunch because it WILL make your hair look greasy/ dirty otherwise. Of course that would differ with your hair length and type. My hair is pretty thick and goes down to the lower middle of my back. This stuff also has an odd smell. It's not necessarily a bad one, but it smells almost chemically floral or something. But you can really only smell it when it's in your hands.. it doesn't linger in your hair. Overall, it's a good product for about $14.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

After alt the great reviews I read about this product, I was ready to dive in. It came in a neon pink bottle so it was easy to find. The good thing about this product you DON'T put it on wet or partially dry hair.You just smooth on dry hair.. The hair creme made my hair silky, smooth shiny healthy lookinh hair.

Love this stuff! Comes in a neon pink tube and a little goes a loooooong way! It is so great for the finishing touch on my hair after I straighten it! I have little baby fly always at the top of my head that come up from my part and at my forehead. I put I little more than a pea size on my fingertips, rub them together then smooth down the fly aways! Then I use the remainder over my entire hair to prevent other ones from popping up during the day. It smells great and its not too greasy, just silky enough...but beware of using too much! Use sparingly at first and I mean just a tiny amount because if you use too much, you will need to wash your hair because it will look dirty! You don't even need to use a full pump just a half a pump or do each application, so it lasts a long time! Big fan of this stuff!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't have a lot of Holy Grail products, but this is definitely one of them! I absolutely LOVE this treatment. I use it in junction with straightening my hair and it leaves my hair super silky and smooth. And this is saying a lot from someone who had to bleach their hair almost 4 times to then dye it purple and pink, it doesn't pull my color out and it smells great too! The packaging is a bit suggestive, which always makes me laugh, but it's cute and matches my hair ^_^ It is a bit on the expensive side, but it's definitely a lot better than the cheaper brands. I will purchase this as long as they make it!

on 3/8/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This made my hair ver smooth and silky but I think it's easy to use too much and your hair can look greasy. A little goes a long way. I'll be returning this though, sadly the smell is just too strong and not pleasant, to me. It smells sickly sweet, and kinda like plastic. I couldn't wait to wash it out of my hair. Too bad, was looking forward to finding something with a nice light berry smell. Oh and it was really expensive! Around $18. tho I guess since you only need a little bit at a time maybe it's not too bad. I didn't think it was worth it though, for me.

on 3/8/2012 7:24:00 AM

Wow, very effective! The packaging is unnecessary (I just tossed the big cap), but overall impressive product. I found it on sale at a supply outlet and it's fairly large, so value was reasonable. It makes my thick, straight hair very smooth, soft and manageable- no greasiness at all. I just put a dime-sized amount on my hand, rub my hands together and rub through dried hair starting at the ends. For the difference it makes, I would certainly buy again.

Popular Styling Products