Lancome Hydra Zen

3.5

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

Some of my friends love it. I feel OK with it. It did hydrate my skin but is not like a miracle. So I will not buy it again.

Got this as a GWP. It goes on nicely, but I don't feel much of a difference in my skin after a few uses. It's not too heavy, which I like for summer. But I think it STINKS, and the smell lingers on your face, I've noticed it an hour after applying. I really don't like moisturizer in jars; I don't think it's the best way to keep it because it gets tainted by dipping your finger in it. It's not a bad GWP, but I wouldn't ever spend money on it.

I honestly can't say that anything works better on my sensitive, combo skin. Although I love Bobbi Browns skin care, I keep going back to this! I find the scent lovely and the product seems to keep my skin tone looking calm and even. Not for people with VERY DRY skin...but for those of us who are somewhere in the middle...it's perfect.

One of the worst moisturizers I've ever used. Loaded with irritating fragrance. I would only recommend this product if your body is sun burned and bright red and you want your face to match your burn. Obviously, I thought it was garbage. Steer clear if you are sensitive.

Smells very relaxing...and instantly soothes my senses upon application. Moisturises well and my skin looks instantly relaxed and less tired. However, the cream does not last a long time as you need quite a bit to moisturise your face properly and is VERY EXPENSIVE! But I do recommend this product.

I'm writing about the normal Hydra Zen -- in a pink jar, which is not to be confused with the Hydra Zen for dry skin (in a white jar). I don't see any great benefit of this moisturiser except its pleasant scent. I had used the whole jar before writting this review just to make sure that I wasn't too haste to judge the product. It was a real waste of money. It is a light moisturiser though but it doesn't give you a healthier looking or less-dehydrating skin. Call me a fool, but I don't know what are the use of these jars really. To add more to my confusion, there are far too many Hydra Zen versions in many countries. There is also Hydra Zen for dry skin (comes in a white tub) in Europe, which is better than the normal Hydra Zen available in Asia -- the pink one. I will not repurchase this one again.

I tryed the cream to normal and dry skins.I think it has a strong smell,too strong!I would not recommend this product to sensitives skins or dryskin's.I have sensitive/dry skin and the product was to strong for me..

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried the hydra zen cream for very dry skin. I dislike it because the fragrance itched my skin and it wasn't hydrating enough for my very dry skin.. I have sensitive skin that is very dry.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This moisturizer is pretty good for what it's supposed to do, but just not one of my favorites. It smells great, is packaged in the nice jar, but I just prefer the Biotherm Aquasource for Dry Skin a bit better. When I get extremely dry during the winter, I find the Biotherm does a better job. I think this one would suit someone that needs a little extra in the winter but doesn't have severely dry skin/patches. I used up one jar, and tried the second, but it's just not for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used the Hydra Zen for dry skin. It really did nothing for me. It is not moisturizing enough. I don't really like the smell either. Very disappointed with this product. Plus, every few months they keep on changing the formula, or so it seems. The ladies at the Lancome counter don't know what to recommend anymore and they tell me that the Normal to Dry formula is good for dry skin. Well, i have tried that too and it is not true. They should really make uo their mind. I will never buy this again.