October 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by shannon9900

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was dissapointed with this product. I really purchased it because it had a nice brown coour and because it said it was a felt tip applicator. I liked the applicator for it but the product dried out way to quick. I'm pretty quick at applying eyeliner, but when I went to make my line larger and went over the piece I had drawn previously it dried so quickly it started clumping and crumbling all over my eye!

Its almost as if you have to have the perfect line when you first apply it. For myself I sometimes go over a bit of the line to make it thicker and its not working w/ this product. i thought the colour was good and the staying power is ok... I put some on my hand but the drying out part is the real problem...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by mndh1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its an OK liquid eyeliner. Gives you the bold look. IT has an intense color. Good formula. You SHOULD have a steady hand when applying it because the line will sometimes comes out sorta CRUID. I expected more than what i got from it. I wouldn't probably buy it again. Its kinda expensive for the amount of liquid you get from the little bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by RollingStones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Very precise. Good for retro looks, etc. Takes a minute to dry though. ;]

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by SimpleDreams17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first liquid eyeliner and i am a little disappointed. It goes on a little uneven. Although the color is amazing and lasts all day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the worst products I have ever tried. The brush is horrible. Its really hard and stiff. And the color was not black at all! it was like a watered down gray. Yuck! I will never buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Hearted

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really hate this liner! The application brush is really stiff which made it go on horrible. The liquid was really watery nothing I could work with and it just looked horrible.. Never will I purchse this product again. The liquid spills out of the bottle if it's knocked over too. It made lining my eyes virtually impossible. The price wasn't worth it, luckly it came as a bonus with the Telescopic masacara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I personally like this liner, but you have to get the hang of it. It took some getting used to. The brush is different- I don't even know if I'd call it a brush since i don't feel any bristles and it's very stiff, almost like a hardened piece of felt or something. But it's usable. When applying to the top I keep kinda still waiting for it to dry. The bottom can be a bit trickier since it's so liquid-y. I apply in moderation and kinda blend with my fingers a little if the line is off or needs fixing. I like the results though- nice, wet-looking inky black. It is a runny formula but I like using it. Not sure if I would get it again, I'd want to try other liquid liners even though didn't mind this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was truly shocked by the bad reviews and the low 2.6 lippies of this product. This was given to me by a friend who received it as a bonus with a mascara purchase, she doesn't like liquid liner therefore I received it! Yeah for free makeup!! Anyways I really like this liner. The colour is a true bold black and the consistency was perfect, neither too thick nor runny. The felt tip applicator was a little bit of a learning curve due to the tip being larger then what I normally use, but after a few days I'm very comfortable using it. I only apply this liner to the top lashes and I'm so impressed how well it held up. No budging, smearing or flaking, plus washes off with ease using my usual facial cleanser. i like this product so much I will actually buy my own after I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by grammatically

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm sad that this eyeliner receives such bad reviews! I just bought the Telescopic Waterproof today, on sale for CAD$7, and I adore it so far. Firstly, the brush is fantastic. I used to use the L'Oreal Lineur Intense brush, which I found too long and bendy to do the perfect wing, not to mention a little too thick at the end. This brush is just right, with a lovely pointed tip. The formula is also great - it goes on super smoothly, very dark, and doesn't sting my sensitive eyes unlike other eyeliners.

My favourite thing about this liner is that it DOES. NOT. BUDGE. I hate smudgey eyeliner and have been using Annabelle liquid which smudges way too much at the corners of my eyes for my liking. Well, this eyeliner doesn't move, even when I rub at it. It's not totally waterproof - it does come off a bit in water, and comes off almost completely if you rub at it in water - but its staying power is fantastic. I also really love how it almost flakes off rather than smudging, it'll be way easier to fix during the day than panda eyes from my Annabelle eyeliner.

I'm loving this eyeliner - it's definitely my HG for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by korrenmaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product if i'm going for a more dramatic look. It says on way longer than my regular stick eyeliner and with the "marker-like" tip it's easy to apply and get a precise line.