L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

2.7

I love this eyeliner. It glides on pretty smooth and the brush is great. Although it comes out a little choppy, it was overall a great product and I recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This review is for the waterproof version. Its definetly waterproof!!! I was at work and I applied a swatch to see if it would come off through hard handwashings ( I work at a daycare, where I wash my hands 10X or more). It did not come off. The only time it came off was when I applied baby oil gel to moisten my hands. I like the fact that the brush is felt tip and can easily be applied in the inner corner of my eyes. I just brush and go. You can also do cat eyes with this eyeliner. I'd purchase again if I had to, but I'm still looking for something else. I'm not convinced this is the best.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I use the 'very black' waterproof version and it stays on forever, even lasting through a sweaty, face-mopping ballet class. I love the applicator; it get in every cranny and lets you pin prick the color between each individual eyelash and on the water line... I also love that there are no individual brush hairs to get straggly or come loose. I will say that, like most liquid liners, this stuff acts like its own solvent. Before you go over a line you've just drawn, let it dry thoroughly and use a very light hand.

This review is for the waterproof version.

This is my first liquid eyeliner product so I don't have anything else to compare it to, but it seems to be decent. Definitely waterproof, doesn't smudge. I noticed one or two flakes, but not a big deal. Very black. Not sure if the line is easy to control since it is my first liquid eyeliner, but I didn't seem to have much trouble (my lack of experience is probably more of an issue).

Dislikes: when it came time to remove it, it became a flakey mess. not necessarily a deal breaker, but a bit annoying to clean off.

For now, I would purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

so, like the other reviewers who liked this product, i'm really shocked at the bad reviews! to each their own, i suppose.

i paid $7.99 for this, which is a tad bit expensive for me. BUT, i was really fed up with cheap liquid eyeliner flakin on me, so i figured i'd spend the extra $$$ and hope it was worth it. and in this case, it was! yay!

i got the carbon black color, and it dries a very dark bold matte black, which is great. and personally, i didnt think it was too watery at all...

the brush IS stiff, but i prefer a shorter stiffer brush over a long wiggly one anyways, so i like it. besides, i always use a wet q-tip to go back over my liquid eyeliner to make it perfect anyways.

i feel like the bottle is kind of small, but these days it seems like nobody sells a big bottle of liquid liner :/

best thing: this liner stays put! woo hoo! it doesnt flake off at all, and i even rubbed my eye by mistake b/c i forgot that i was wearin makeup, and i thought i'd ruined it for sure, but it was still perfect! also, it washes off easily with the expert cleansing and toning clothes i use, and none stays behind.

i'll probably try some other cheaper brands, but if i dont find anything else that i like, i wouldnt mind re-buying this.

UPDATE
i'm changin this to NO, i will not re-buy,and knockin off a lippie b/c over time this gets REALLY watery, and you have to dab it on instaed of swipe it on :/

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was dissapointed with this product. I really purchased it because it had a nice brown coour and because it said it was a felt tip applicator. I liked the applicator for it but the product dried out way to quick. I'm pretty quick at applying eyeliner, but when I went to make my line larger and went over the piece I had drawn previously it dried so quickly it started clumping and crumbling all over my eye!

Its almost as if you have to have the perfect line when you first apply it. For myself I sometimes go over a bit of the line to make it thicker and its not working w/ this product. i thought the colour was good and the staying power is ok... I put some on my hand but the drying out part is the real problem...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its an OK liquid eyeliner. Gives you the bold look. IT has an intense color. Good formula. You SHOULD have a steady hand when applying it because the line will sometimes comes out sorta CRUID. I expected more than what i got from it. I wouldn't probably buy it again. Its kinda expensive for the amount of liquid you get from the little bottle.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Very precise. Good for retro looks, etc. Takes a minute to dry though. ;]

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first liquid eyeliner and i am a little disappointed. It goes on a little uneven. Although the color is amazing and lasts all day.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the worst products I have ever tried. The brush is horrible. Its really hard and stiff. And the color was not black at all! it was like a watered down gray. Yuck! I will never buy this again.