December 22, 2014 | 1070 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by chicmiami

I love this dry shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ChelseaRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So many people rave about this dry shampoo, and once I found it at my local drugstore, I had to pick it up. As a lover of dry shampoo, and as someone who hadn't found a dry shampoo I absolutely loved at the time, I decided that the price of this ($7-$8) should be worth the try. Well, let me just say.. I'm never buying any other brand of dry shampoo again. I've tried Suave, Tresseme, Not Your Mother's, etc. and none of them even come close to this one. Every single dang dry shampoo I've ever bought is sticky, smelly, and even watery. Yes, I know, watery.. No lie. But this?! This stuff is heaven in a can! I can use just a little, I can use a lot, but this will not make my fine, thin hair greasy, sticky, or wet. It's absolutely perfect. I get great volume from it, amazing texture, all of the oil in my hair is practically gone after each use, and it smells fantastic (I have the original, btw). Again, I will never go back to any other brand, because this stuff is unbeatable. A little pricy, yes, but you get your money's worth.

If you need a good dry shampoo that doesn't make your hair worse after you use it, THIS IS YOUR PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by andyblt

Since everybody is saying this is the best dry shampoo out there, I obviously had to try it. Bought the original from asos for a very affordable price, no complains there!

The packaging is beautiful and simple and is not one of those products that tends to look too girly or cartoony. Nice and simple, just how I like it. This dry shampoo soaks up the excess oil very well and you don't have to use a lot of it at all to make your 2nd day hair or even 3rd day hair look (nearly) fresh washed! It's almost as if you just got out of the shower, it's so easy and quick and definitely saves a lot of time. I've tried it after not shampooing for 3 days and working out throughout the days and it still did the job. Needless to say, the effect becomes less and less succesful the longer you go without actually washing your hair, but it still does a magnificent job. There's no left over white residue in my hair, which is red-brown.
The smell is neutral and clean, kind of soapy. Very nice. The only thing I want to complain about is that it makes my hair really itchy whenever I use it! Every day when I use this dry shampoo, at some point my hair will become itchy. Nothing noticable, but it's pretty annoying as you probably can imagine. I don't know if it's just me, if I'm allergic to some of the ingredients (although I don't have any allergies as far as I know) but since the product is SO good I have managed to live with it. I have yet to see if this is a very bad timed concidence, but so far it seems to be linked with my usage of this dry shampoo.

All in all, a very great product at a very affordable price. I would definitely recommend this for everyone and there are a lots of different versions of this with various scents! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by wrayjj

This may sound ridiculous but this product has changed my life (to an extent)!
I used to be really creeped out about the idea of dry shampoo, believing that a regular wash was the best option. I have gotten to a point where I want to grow out my hair, thus wanting to use less heated tools and hair damaging products. So I started using Batiste Dry Shampoo as a means of washing my hair less (and thus using less heated tools and saving a hell of a lot of time). I could honestly go five days easy without a wash if I really wanted to and still have superb looking hair that isn't itchy. If you told me this six months ago I would give you a bit of a pigeon eye and be sufficiently grossed out, but not any more!!!

I actually prefer the look of my hair with dry shampoo compared to freshly washed. I find that my hair (fine) is very flat and ordinary after a wash, however with dry shampoo I find that there is significantly more volume. Further to this, the hair is easier to manage and style.

I also had a fringe for a while and found that keeping a 50ml in my bag was handy for a quick spruce during a long day.

Overall this is an exceptional product. It has saved me my hair, my time, and given me great volume. I won't be looking back!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What an amazing product! I've been using this for years and didn't even think to review it -_-

I have used this in many different scents such as tropical, fresh? XXL Volume, the original and at the moment I have the blush scent. Each one is great; makes no difference which one you get.

I have used many different knock off's such as the Boots own brand one and others but they just don't even come close. They are not expensive but they are not cheap. I bought the large ones which are 400ml as they are usually buy one get one free or buy one get one half price; they are around seven GBP each.

I have 3 of them at the moment (large ones) and will always buy them :3 (i've been away for 4 days and havent been able to wash my hair... I know... but Batiste has kept my hair lively and clean.)

Makes me feel a little less guily ;)x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by quickbrownfox

Finally a dry shampoo that works. I wish I discovered it during finals. It just works without any problems, a definite life-saver between washes. My only recommendation is that after you spray it and massage it, don't go crazy with the combing part otherwise your hair gets back to looking a bit oily. So I comb it decently first and then spray the dry shampoo and massage it, then comb the parts that need a bit more combing.

I don't even mind the fragrance (I have the pink bottle, 'floral and flirty blush') I kind of like it, it's very light and fresh without being after-shaveish. Also the scent goes away pretty quickly, I would say in 10 minutes. I've tried Toni & Guy before and the scent of it didn't go away for hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by alee094

I smelt all the other scents in the store and I hated all of them except the original one!
The original one has a fresh clean scent that I've also noticed doesn't actually stick to my hair (which I like), whilst all the other ones had strange sickly sweet or artificial smells.

I am pleasantly happy with my original scented one. It feels actually a bit like a bottle of carbonated water mist. It honestly doesn't seem to leave any white residue (I have dark hair and I would notice if it did). It's very light and it adds a good amount of volume to my hair when I scrunch it into my hair. My hair feels clean and fresh when I use this and the scent doesn't overpower or even linger in my hair which I am a huge fan of.

I would definitely be repurchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I always go back to the Batiste XXL Volume dry shampoo. I've tried many other brands, even really expensive ones, but nothing compares to this. HG product for sure. Dries up oily roots and gives great volume to my hair like no other product I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think I've just found my HG dry shampoo & volumizer :D It actually makes my hair feel clean, hurray! I don't get any white residue either, and I have black hair so that's saying a lot. I have the original version and I absolutely love the light, fresh scent! My boyfriend loves it too, he thought the Dove one was too strong.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by SHTTAY

Does not leave the hair feeling fresh or clean. My hair feels sticky and with white residue after using it. Sephora in house brand works so much better. A lousy product