November 29, 2014 | 935 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I always go back to the Batiste XXL Volume dry shampoo. I've tried many other brands, even really expensive ones, but nothing compares to this. HG product for sure. Dries up oily roots and gives great volume to my hair like no other product I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think I've just found my HG dry shampoo & volumizer :D It actually makes my hair feel clean, hurray! I don't get any white residue either, and I have black hair so that's saying a lot. I have the original version and I absolutely love the light, fresh scent! My boyfriend loves it too, he thought the Dove one was too strong.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by SHTTAY

Does not leave the hair feeling fresh or clean. My hair feels sticky and with white residue after using it. Sephora in house brand works so much better. A lousy product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Angelcake92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love batiste dry shampoos! Currently have the cherry one. It does leave you feeling clean and adding volume to the hair. If you have black hair it can make it look grey - which is a downside.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Hollylove0309

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After trying every known dry shampoo to man Batiste is by far my favorite. You can't beat the cost too & it is carried at so many stores! Not cakey, doesn't turn my hair white, easily works into roots & smells fine. I can dry shampoo for a couple of days in a row without it looking like a hot mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

The best dry shampoos I've ever used. I can go 3-4 days without having to wash my hair. I have really dark hair, almost black and the brunette with a hint of color works amazingly because it does not leave a white residue. It gives me volume and it doesn't not make me feel gross like other dry shampoos. I've repurchased this maybe over 10 times. I will never use anything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

I lovee this dry shampoo only one ive ever and will ever use Only thing i have to say is DO NOT BUY OR USE IN ANY WAY THE XXL VOLUME VERSION its in a pink and and silver bottle ,its as if its infuses with hairspray so when you spray it in your hair its never moving again so it just ends up as one big clump of hair

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by rvanessa

gives volume, cleans oils, and smells amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I really like the dry shampoo fantastic for people with grouse oily hair like mine :p and for days when I can't b bothered fully washing my hair

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Jen62975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the blonde shade. It helps when my roots start showing. It's by far the best dry shampoo I have EVER used, and I have tried most brands.