July 22, 2014 | 2103 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Convertible Eye Color

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2004 11:58:00 PM More reviews by orchid7177

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I realy like this item only problem is the $28.00 bucks you pay for it. I will buy this again . What can I say Im a sucker.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2003 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Neptune870

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great concept. I love that it's so conveniant to have. I bought the Color Ivy (olive/ivy colored shadow and pencil liner)
The colors creased on me but i have VERY oily eyelids and did not use a base. The liner held up pretty well but faded a little at the end of the day. The price for this (28 USD) Is very expensive, but when you think about it you're getting a liner, shadow, and smudge in one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 6:32:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I have almost all of these and like them alot. They have the cutest shadows on one side and a liner on the other. They also come in a wide variety of colors for $28. Problem is the liner stinks. They smear and smudge way too easy. I do love the shadows though. THey have beautiful colors with slight shimmer that are richly pigmented and glide on easily. Too bad the liner stinks!
*update*
The Convertible Eye colors are a nice idea but unfortunately the product isnt as good as I like. Each convertible eye color has a soft smudgey liner on one end with a smudger foam tip on the other end. In the middle is where the unique part is. A foam shadow filled applicator with a soft shimmery eyeshadow powder. Usually the color corresponds to the color of the liner but not in every set. THe problem with this product is the eyeliner. Pretty colors and easy to apply but smudge horribly and quickly. Total raccoon eyes. The shadow part is very cool but you always run out of that first. THese originally retailed for $28 but then Stila lowered its prices to a more reasonable $18. Hate the liner but love the shadow but not worth $18.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2003 5:04:00 PM More reviews by cweiss

I absolutely love these! The shadow colors are beautiful, and the liners are really smooth. I travel a lot, and these come in very handy - a total eye look, no muss, no fuss! I have Forest, Ivy, Onyx, Stone, Violet, and Clove - love them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 2:58:00 PM More reviews by alittleweirdo

I really like these! Very convenient--eye shadow, liner, and smudger is one small pencil. I like things that are quick and easy. These are on the expensive side ($28), but I find myself using them more than a separate liner and shadow. I like stone for a natural look. I also have ivy, which is a pretty olivey-green.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2003 6:42:00 AM More reviews by annez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Lapis. Itís a gorgeous medium blue shadow that I actually can wear! Itís not just a plain blue, but it has a hint of pearly multi colors glow effect in it when the light reflects. Nice to pair with MAC Contrast on creases or Frost Pigment for angelic look. The dark blue liner is a bit stiff tho. The size is so tiny but Iíve been using this for a few months but still plenty left.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2003 4:04:00 AM More reviews by kawaii38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought one in Onyx because I wanted to make smokey eyes. Since I'm Asian, eyeliners are essential. I got it because my friend recommended it. It goes on really easily but it also comes off really easily. I still haven't found a way to use the shadow to make my eyes look good. I expected a better product from Stila then this. I think I'll invest in a waterproof or liquid eyeliner next time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2003 10:24:00 PM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in a swap and I must say that I really love the colours! I got this in Stone, which is a perfect colour for me to create a subtle smokey eyes! The product comes with a walnut brown eyeliner, a smudger sponge and eyeshadow. Despite the great colour and convenience, the price just isn't right!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Tweetyfan

As others have stated, yes, these are overpriced. That being said, the colors and textures are wonderful and the concept of liner and shadow in one unit makes it very convenient for travel, or when you are pressed for time. I have Clove and Violet, both of which are amazing on green eyes!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2003 10:48:00 AM More reviews by pnlaw

I have this in Lapis (blue eyeliner, bluish purple eyeshadow). I find the colour OTT with my tanned complexion and see this as an overrated product. Not worth getting although it's cute. Quite disappointed with the plastic packaging as it looks cheap.