April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by theotherphaeton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A stone cold classic. As long as you use this with eyelash curlers, you're guaranteed perfect lashes. Mine are your typical redhead's - pale, spindly, and I look about 12 if I don't put any eye make-up on. This mascara really pumps them up, separates nicely, and is a breeze to remove. Every time I um and ah about trying another one, I end up disappointed and running back to Max. Much better than the usual Masterpiece which is a bit underwhelming, and lightyears better than anything else on the market.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This a fab mascara - always looks great. Can use daytime or build up for night time. Love the brush and the way it coats my lashes without clumping or becoming flaky. Opens up eyes and doesn't smudge or budge. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by inkiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the only mascara I've ever bought more than once. I have very long but sparse eyelashes, so this was absolutely perfect for me as it volumises lots and lengthens only a bit. It can last all day and night without flaking or smudging, with one coat giving a pretty look and three coats for mucho drama. I adore it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by miahesterly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the first time I've ever used a Max Factor mascara, and I can't believe I waited for so long. The quality is astounding for such a cheap mascara. When I say cheap, I mean a mascara that doesn't cost Ģ19+, like ones by Estee Lauder and Chanel do. The black shade is a very dark, satisfying black, and it makes my lashes thicker and more volumised. It lasts all day with flaking or smudging, yet washes off easily with water. However, it doesn't really lengthen my lashes by much, which is a shame, because if it did, it would be my HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by MandyDee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep coming back to this mascara, I use it everyday and find that it coats my bottom lashes very well making them stand out and look very long. It builds volume and defines my lashes without clumping. It's quick and easy to apply and if you spend a little time and build up a few coats the effect is dramatic voluminous lashes. Fantastic product at a reasonable price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really great mascara! It's a little bit of everything, without looking too 'natural'. Especially with a couple of coats. I love how it makes my lower lashes stick out, it really makes eyes look a lot bigger. It seperates nicely and doesn't clump, but it does smudge a lot more than most while putting it on. I don't really mind though because a Q-tip cleans it up rather nicely.

EDIT: Soooo, I completely forgot that I had already bought this once and bought it again after reading all the great reviews. And I actually like it even better second time around (I've started applying mascara differently since last time, sounds strange as there aren't many ways to apply mascara, but I never coated the back/tips of my lashes before!). It really does separate and lengthen, and I personally like to wait a minute or two for the first layer to dry and then apply a second layer; after the first layer is tacky it really triples the volume and makes my lashes stand out. Yet somehow with this mascara I always manage to get it all over my face..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Crystal44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I have ever used! My lashes are super long with 2 coats of this mascara. I've tried sooooo many other brands and nothing compairs to this mascara. EXCELLENT!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by NoniJade86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara and would positively recommend it to everyone. The only reason why i put 4 as my overall score is because the price is a little more on the pricey side for people who cant afford to spend alot of money. But this product is sooo worth the price it is really good because of the certain brush they use it combs the lashes very well giving you full lengthy lashes without clumping them :). Is an absolute must have love love love it :) hope this helps people to try it xx

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by sshirley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. Much better than raved about other HG mascaras- both high and low brand: Dior Show, Lancome Hypnose, Clinique High Impact and any and all Maybelline cult faves. I have tried all of them and none of them compare to this....it is fabulous. The rubber brush is surprisingly volumising!

Only qualms and loss of lipstick is the every so slightly "chalky" consistency of the mixture. Wish it was more luxurious and creamy...but seriously, not a big issue.

This will be my go to mascara. It is amazing. I will never buy anything else again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by niele

Bought this together with max factor 2000 calories mascara, and i find this one better. Really, itīs the best mascara for me so far. It really adds volume, lenght, holds the slight curl and SEPARATE. But not like in -a spider legs eyelashes separate way, just perfect amount of volume and separation, no clumps, doest smudge, and its easily removed.