April 17, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

I'm surprised that other people are having such success with this =/ it doesn't moisturize or soften my skin at all, and I absutely hate the scent. It was very cheap, but I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by chelssspu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I live in Canada, endure rough winters (tempuratures dip to about -30 with Wind Chill), and my skin is so dry I tend to get painful red flakey patches on my arms. This is the best thing I've tried yet!! I've been through a lot of thick creams in past winters. The beginning of this last one had me reaching for pure Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (Of which is usually awesome for EVERYTHING). It would relieve the itch when applying after my daily morning shower, but my arms would be dry and awful again by night. I decided to head back to the lotion isle. Being a Vaseline buff, I took note of this brand and found the one fomulated for the most dry skin. It's wonderful! I use it every morning! My arms are now perfectly smooth and soft. No patches of anything!! It's just been a few weeks. Unlike anything else I've tried. Wonderful!
I'm not the biggest fan of the smell seeing as I'm for perfumy scents, but my boyfriend likes it. It smells like lotion.
I don't know if they have it with a pump. But it'd be delightful.

EDIT- LUBRIDERM WORKS BETTER

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by xzkiskazx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is by far awesome! sure the sweet scent fades away after some time but the results can't be beat! my skin is sooo smooth and it lasts for days even if i skip and there's so much lotion in the bottle for the not expensive price. I will 100% re-purchase again and tell all my friends.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by crazyhearts6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer! First drugstore product to adequately moisturize my dry skin! As far as my skin goes I am quite eczema prone and this lotion is awesome! I love cocoa butter and am so happy with this product! I moisturize after showering at night and in the morning im still nice and moisturized! I will definitely repurchase this product! Well done Vaseline! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by monicameowmeoww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i bought the target version of this yesterday and it has taken my hands from a severely red itchy dry cracking nightmare and now only one day later the pain is gone and my hands look way more normal and less red! ive been suffering for weeks thank god for this stuff!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the smell of this lotion (chocolate), but it fades quickly leaving the distinctive odor of petrolatum on my skin. I also didn't find it moisturizing enough. Yes, it's cheap, but I had to apply it a few times a day to keep my skin soft. I took it to work and use it as a hand cream to use it up. I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by roguefighter414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! when I first bought it, it did have a chocolatey scent, but it faded... but if I just wanted something for the smell, I would've bought something else. This moisturizes my hands perfectly, and keep my hands so friggen soft, even in the harsh winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by h20liliz

This is an excellent moisturizer for the winter months. It keeps my skin soft and smooth all day long. The scent is very calming.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

Not bad but not great. I like the scent even though it doesn't have a true cocoa butter scent. I love the big size that comes in a pump because it's just so much easier to deal with that way. I wish I could get every lotion with a pump. Anyway, my main issue with this is that I just don't think it's moisturizing enough. I probably wouldn't buy this again in the winter, but think it may be more fitting for a summer lotion when I don't need as much moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jrl521

I did not like this lotion. I'm constantly watching my hands b/c I work with patients but this did nothing for my hands.