Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 11/10/2011 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product for great price! Smells great too. Keeps my dry skin moisturized all day without feeling greasy.

on 11/10/2011 10:17:00 AM

I love this lotion and have bought several bottles. It's a good sized bottle and compared to other drug store lotions I think the price is decent. To me, it smells yummy and has a lot of good ingredients in it. It keeps me well moisturized even in the winter, but I apply liberally. I would definately recommend this lotion.

on 11/9/2011 12:19:00 AM

Excellent moisturizer, very nice scent, i can't believe how much this stuff costs so cheap yet such good quality. I have tons and i mean tons of lotions and creams as i like to wear it once or so and usually forget about it. But this is a keeper for sure :) Very impressive Vaseline! (oh yes my go's love this stuff as well they say it makes your tan last longer after tanning which is true)! Hope this helped...

on 8/21/2011 11:40:00 PM

It makes you skin so smooth, and the smell is heavenly (if you like sweet-toned smells). The effect shows quick; my skin felt smooth the third time i used it (I have medium dry skin). I never paid attention to the tone evening effect though. Overall: great moisturizer for the price.

on 8/21/2011 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Spent a lot of time (and money) trying to find a perfect lotion for my dry skin--and I found it in Vaseline. I knew the answer would be simple. This beats most body butters I know, plus it's not sticky at all (extremely moisturizing but not sticky = quality rare enough for me to give it a 5). Also since it's cheap I am quite generous when applying it. It gives a really nice glow to my tan skin, which is a well-received plus.

on 8/19/2011 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the smell and this stuff really works to keep my dry winter skin from being itchy. Never too heavy/greasy, absorbs really well. I love putting it on my legs after shaving for a supersmooth finish. Will repurchase.

on 8/15/2011 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have insanely dry skin and every moisturizer i have ever used just dries it out more or irritates it, but not this! This is the BEST moisturizer i have ever used. i use it on my entire body, including my face. it makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized and smells really good. I will never stop buying this!

on 8/7/2011 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For such price and quality, who wouldn't buy this again?!

on 7/3/2011 7:43:00 PM

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this moisturizer, it makes my skin feel so soft and it evens out my skin tone <3 I have been using it for about a Two months now. The price is great too ! I bought the 750ml one in the pump bottle. I paid 6 dollars for it. its a better deal to get the 750ml one rather than the 355 ml one.!

on 6/20/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great product for the price. The ingredients list is quite nice if you want something to moisturise your skin and get absorbed - petrolatum is listed second and glycerine is third, there's no mineral oil. The butter extracts start at the 8th ingredient. This has cacao and shea butter, soybean and sunflower oil, collagen aminoacids, vitamin a, urea and other goodies that you won't find in other products within this price range.

I personally like the smell. It doesn't reek of cocoa butter, but rather has a subtle earthy smell. It does not linger and is by no means offensive. I'm confused as to why people are complaining about it.

This is nice for all over your body and is absorbed quite quickly considering the ingredients. The only thing I dislike about the texture is that if I put this on my feet, they get 'squeaky' after the lotion goes in. It sounds bizarre and I dunno if I'm explaining this well, but the sensation isn't pleasant, especially when you get in bed and want to sleep (I have a bad habit of rubbing my feet together as I fall asleep, so this is probably not an issue for anyone else). I like this for my elbows and other dry areas and they don't feel sticky. The softness doesn't last for ages, but this doesn't claim to and frankly this product isn't a pain to reapply, unlike some body butters/souffles.

I'd recommend this to anybody. The bottle comes with a pump and is huuuuuuuuuuuge, so it'll last you forever and you can smear yourself in it and reapply as often as you please because it won't break the bank.