Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 12/22/2011 8:16:00 AM

Yummy and deep conditioning indeed. However, i love Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion :D this one is yummeh. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion is perfect.

on 12/13/2011 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion is a really good lotion and a staple at my house, everyone uses it from my father to my brothers. I always have to mostirze after shower and find this really easy to apply and it absorbs quickly.
I don't feel through the day that my skin is dewy smooth as I have with other lotions, but I don't feel dry or itchy.
I can't complain with Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion because of the price and the fact that it smells delicious =)

I love this body lotion!! It's light yet very moisturizing and keeps my skin soft all day. I love how easy it is to apply and a little goes a long way. I also love the yummy coconut scent. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or tacky like other lotions I've tried. This lotion also doesn't make my KP any worse. I also really love that this comes in a pump, and the big bottle lasts forever and only costs like 6 bucks! This is definitely my favorite body lotion.

on 11/10/2011 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product for great price! Smells great too. Keeps my dry skin moisturized all day without feeling greasy.

on 11/10/2011 10:17:00 AM

I love this lotion and have bought several bottles. It's a good sized bottle and compared to other drug store lotions I think the price is decent. To me, it smells yummy and has a lot of good ingredients in it. It keeps me well moisturized even in the winter, but I apply liberally. I would definately recommend this lotion.

on 11/9/2011 12:19:00 AM

Excellent moisturizer, very nice scent, i can't believe how much this stuff costs so cheap yet such good quality. I have tons and i mean tons of lotions and creams as i like to wear it once or so and usually forget about it. But this is a keeper for sure :) Very impressive Vaseline! (oh yes my go's love this stuff as well they say it makes your tan last longer after tanning which is true)! Hope this helped...

on 8/21/2011 11:40:00 PM

It makes you skin so smooth, and the smell is heavenly (if you like sweet-toned smells). The effect shows quick; my skin felt smooth the third time i used it (I have medium dry skin). I never paid attention to the tone evening effect though. Overall: great moisturizer for the price.

on 8/21/2011 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Spent a lot of time (and money) trying to find a perfect lotion for my dry skin--and I found it in Vaseline. I knew the answer would be simple. This beats most body butters I know, plus it's not sticky at all (extremely moisturizing but not sticky = quality rare enough for me to give it a 5). Also since it's cheap I am quite generous when applying it. It gives a really nice glow to my tan skin, which is a well-received plus.

on 8/19/2011 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the smell and this stuff really works to keep my dry winter skin from being itchy. Never too heavy/greasy, absorbs really well. I love putting it on my legs after shaving for a supersmooth finish. Will repurchase.

on 8/15/2011 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have insanely dry skin and every moisturizer i have ever used just dries it out more or irritates it, but not this! This is the BEST moisturizer i have ever used. i use it on my entire body, including my face. it makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized and smells really good. I will never stop buying this!

Top Rated Vaseline Products