March 2, 2015 | 1730 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scent. I have a really sensitive nose and strong fragrances and certain fragrance notes make me extremely nauseous. This is one of the few fragrances that I can wear. I have read some reviews complaining that the scent does not last, but for me I can spray it in the morning and still smell it in the evening. This is one of my signature scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by cassandrajane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff smells so good! I really like it and Im not really a perfume person. This just makes you smell fresh, not overly perfumy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by jano808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was pleased to get a sample of this as I love the scent of the perfumed body emulsion. The scent isn't the same, though; the perfume is more floral. It's still a nice scent, but nothing exciting. I also discovered that even though I spilled some and was quite fragrant this morning, hours later it's barely detectable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by kaboom23

love the scent, it's the only one I use right now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 1:29:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love love loveee this scent! I rarely find fragrances that I really like, and don't mind wearing day to day, but I heard so much about this one that on my last trip to Sephora I sampled a bit on my wrist. The price was $50 for a teensy bottle, so I immediately put it back down, and went on my way.. For the remainder of my trip at the mall, I couldn't stop smelling my wrist, and my boyfriend couldnt either! I finally went back to the store, to purchase the roll on which was $25, the Sephora attendant searched and found me the last smaller sized bottle for $15, which she said had more in it than the roll on. So, I feel like not only did I get a good deal, but I loveee this stuff, and feel so pretty and clean when I'm wearing it. I also hate the fact that it doesn't seem to last that long, but reapplying isn't so bad. My new HG scent, and will definately repurchase, hopefully the bigger bottle next time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

This is the perfume that I keep around, since I tend to go back to it. I love a couple of the scents from Clean, but Amazing Grace is always reliable for a great-smelling day. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, considering the price, but since it smells so wonderful, it's nice to re-spray. It'll probably always be the one I go back to.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by gemini36

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this but I am slightly dissapointed because it does not last much longer than the regular AG fragrance and it does'nt smell exactly the same either. This newer version is less crisp and fresh than the original. But I still like the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by rio514

Beautiful, fresh, clean scent. Perfect for a woman who doesn't like anything overpowering. Also great for young teens just starting to wear fragrance. Only downside? The scent doesn't last on the skin as long as I would like.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Oneirix

I absolutely adore this perfume. It's my signature spring scent. :) I bought the tiny roll-on bottle a very long time ago, and it's lasted me since then! The scent doesn't last quite as long as I would like, but it's small enough to fit in the tiniest clutch, so reapplication is not a problem. The price I felt was extremely reasonable, especially next to that of other perfumes I enjoy, so I love this stuff! I wear it whenever I want to feel a little prettier that day. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Angel_Ling

Beautiful -- a soft, delicate white floral with a touch of white musk that gives it a clean, pure scent. It smells like you've taken a shower with a floral soap (exactly what I've always wanted to smell like!). What's odd about this fragrance is that I remember I tried it out a few years ago, and I disliked it; it was too musky and just didn't smell clean or floral. But now, who knows, it smells perfect. Maybe my sense of smell is evolving. But if you've tried it in the past and didn't like it, try it again! The only thing I don't like about this is that it isn't strong enough and doesn't last long enough, even though it's the EDP version. This EDP version lasts longer than the regular EDT version (by about 2, 3 hours), but is not any stronger. Seriously, Philosophy, this scent is so beautiful that it needs to be stronger, so everyone around me can smell how wonderful it is! Oh well, props for at least making the EDP smell just like the EDT. Roll-on vial goes for $25; the 2-oz bottle goes for $50.