April 18, 2014 | 1170 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

This is the perfume that I keep around, since I tend to go back to it. I love a couple of the scents from Clean, but Amazing Grace is always reliable for a great-smelling day. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, considering the price, but since it smells so wonderful, it's nice to re-spray. It'll probably always be the one I go back to.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by gemini36

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this but I am slightly dissapointed because it does not last much longer than the regular AG fragrance and it does'nt smell exactly the same either. This newer version is less crisp and fresh than the original. But I still like the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by rio514

Beautiful, fresh, clean scent. Perfect for a woman who doesn't like anything overpowering. Also great for young teens just starting to wear fragrance. Only downside? The scent doesn't last on the skin as long as I would like.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Oneirix

I absolutely adore this perfume. It's my signature spring scent. :) I bought the tiny roll-on bottle a very long time ago, and it's lasted me since then! The scent doesn't last quite as long as I would like, but it's small enough to fit in the tiniest clutch, so reapplication is not a problem. The price I felt was extremely reasonable, especially next to that of other perfumes I enjoy, so I love this stuff! I wear it whenever I want to feel a little prettier that day. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Angel_Ling

Beautiful -- a soft, delicate white floral with a touch of white musk that gives it a clean, pure scent. It smells like you've taken a shower with a floral soap (exactly what I've always wanted to smell like!). What's odd about this fragrance is that I remember I tried it out a few years ago, and I disliked it; it was too musky and just didn't smell clean or floral. But now, who knows, it smells perfect. Maybe my sense of smell is evolving. But if you've tried it in the past and didn't like it, try it again! The only thing I don't like about this is that it isn't strong enough and doesn't last long enough, even though it's the EDP version. This EDP version lasts longer than the regular EDT version (by about 2, 3 hours), but is not any stronger. Seriously, Philosophy, this scent is so beautiful that it needs to be stronger, so everyone around me can smell how wonderful it is! Oh well, props for at least making the EDP smell just like the EDT. Roll-on vial goes for $25; the 2-oz bottle goes for $50.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2007 11:32:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm no good at describing fragrances - floral high notes and fruity base notes - it's like a foreign language to me. But what I do know is what smells good. And this is it. Whenever I catch a whiff of it my brain goes "ooh, what's that lovely smell?" before I can register that it's my perfume. A beautiful, understated and utterly wearable fragrance. Bottle is gorgeous, but the spray part can be a little dribbly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ungdrom18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just like Pure Grace, I get comments all day long when I wear this from both men and women. I spritz it in my hair like 4x as well as on my body to give the scent a longerlasting effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2007 12:42:00 AM More reviews by kookykabooky

Ok, I finally caved and bought this, after all the raves I had to see what all the fuss was about. Just for reference, I do love wearing fragrance, unlike many of the reviewers for this product who dislike stronger scents. In my particular case, I am a stay at home mom, have been for years, and just did not feel the need to wear perfume. Or maybe I should say that I could not find a scent that was light and fresh enough for me to wear every day. This is it. I do not feel this scent is overbearing in any way, which is the way other scents make me feel. I spritz this on freely in the morning without worrying that I have gone overboard. It smells clean and soft, truly different than any other fragrance I have ever worn. Very happy and will def repurchase, in fact I went on auto delivery with QVC.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by forevertinker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm so glad i gave amazing grace a second try.the first time i tried the amazing grace trio from qvc i fell in love with baby grace,pure grace was ok,and i was really dissapointed in amazing grace.it smelled mostly of alcohol,couldn't detect any florals.i couldn't understant all the hype about amazing grace,until 2 yrs later i decided to try the amazing grace parfum oil.i fell in love.so i bought amazing grace edp and i absolutelly love it.my favorite fragrance so far. it's the ultimate clean and fresh fragrance and it's also long lasting.i will definatelly repurchase it,worth the extra 10$
for the parfum.if you've never tried amazing grace give the parfum oil or edp a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by happylynngilmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i usually dont spend alot of money on fragrance, my signature scent is BBW cherry blossom lol but this stuff is awesome! its light, fresh, clean, very feminine and not overpowering. to sum it up its: pleasant. if jane austen wore perfume, this was it folks. you could wear this scent all day every day, its seasonless. great for the workplace or a hot date!