Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

3.6

This is so highly recommended by so many people, so I gave it a try. One whiff and I was nauseous--my husband asked what I had on. He said not only did it SOUND old but it smelled of "old lady"---not exactly what a 38 year (young) (lol) wife wants to hear! It's not "simple"--I found it to be very overpowering, but then again, many love it so........

Love the smell of this my fav. Most perfume i cant wear im not into that whole harsh smells. This smells very clean and fresh and my husbands likes it to. Will buy again

Love this scent. One of my all time favorites. I'm glad that they make the Eau De Parfum. It does last a little longer than the fragrance. Layering it seems to help as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It does smell wonderful...but I think some of the ingredients made me sick (nauseous). Same thing happened to my mom. I think Pure Grace by Philosophy is wayyy better.

When my fiance hugged me the first time I wore this fragrance he immediately exclaimed, "What are you wearing? It smells really good!" We went into my car and he continued to try to get an extra whiff of my neck and inner wrists in the car and during the day while shopping.

The fragrance is really light and fresh - a fresh and clean out of the shower kind of smell that I find myself wanting to spray on everyday because it smells so good and makes me happy.

This is the first fragrance ever that I want to smell all the time. Usually I only wear a fragrance for special occassions or nights that I'm going out somewhere. I've never had any want to keep smelling one particular fragrance. With Amazing Grace, I constantly want to spray more on. I'll even want to spray it on again in the afternoons at work which means a lot for me since I've never cared much for a perfume before. This is a great fragrance that is subtle and not too perfumy.

This is one of my all time favorite scents. I was so glad they made a stronger version of the regular spray. I had heard that it did not smell like the original, but I think it is it on the dot! I love they way that it is stronger, nd does last a little bit longer that the other. Now it is not at all as strong as other scents I wear,(and last as long) but I will continue to wear this scent over and over. Will definiately buy again and again!!!!!!!!!!1

I adore this fragrance. I recently came across an old bottle that my mum purchased for me a few years back. I started wearing it again, as my current scent is almost gone. I love the innocence and girly elements of this. I've come to appreciate the subtleness of fragrance, which is a great improvement from carrying around a full bottle of whatever perfume I was into at the time and spritzing it whenever I couldn't smell it anymore (oy!). I love how soft and delicate this is. I feel happy when I wear it, and very nostalgic as it reminds me of home, which is currently 3,000 miles away.
I just purchased a four-piece gift set off of Sephora (limited edition), and just got it in the mail today. It comes with a 2 oz EdP, 4 oz shimmer lotion, a perfume oil, and an 8 oz shampoo/shower gel. I will review the lotion, oil, and shower gel after I've used it for awhile, but I'm well familiar with this lovely fragrance. I can't believe I put it away in the cabinet!!! I'm so glad to be wearing it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this scent. I have a really sensitive nose and strong fragrances and certain fragrance notes make me extremely nauseous. This is one of the few fragrances that I can wear. I have read some reviews complaining that the scent does not last, but for me I can spray it in the morning and still smell it in the evening. This is one of my signature scents.

This stuff smells so good! I really like it and Im not really a perfume person. This just makes you smell fresh, not overly perfumy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was pleased to get a sample of this as I love the scent of the perfumed body emulsion. The scent isn't the same, though; the perfume is more floral. It's still a nice scent, but nothing exciting. I also discovered that even though I spilled some and was quite fragrant this morning, hours later it's barely detectable.

Popular Fragrances