April 20, 2014 | 1489 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cherry Chaptick, the ultimate failsafe.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jazzsm191

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hm, this product was a very odd consistency. Very light and watery. I tend to like thicker lip balms. I wouldn't recommend this product. It has a very cheap cherry smell, and a fake bright red tint. It slightly moisturizes my lips, I like to use it underneath lip gloss or stick. I recommend if you are going to purchase a lip balm, to purchase it at a hiking store because they are made for harsh weather that can do serious damage to your lips, so they are extremely moisturizing. Overall, I would not buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by seasplash

I'm not a fan of cherry chapstick even though it clearly has a cult following. I don't like the consistency (very melty) or the super artificial cherry smell. The moisturizing properties are okay, but my lips feel weirdly coated with this stuff on. I like Nivea Kiss of Cherry a lot better and I think the price is about the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by brianadecaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I also, am never without a tube of this stuff. I love the smell/ flavor and it hydrates well. I've tried other balms, but I always come back to this. On it's own, it gives the slightest cherry red tint. It also makes a great base for lip liner/ gloss/ stick. I do wish it had a little more spf factor, but I still love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ILuvyorkies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this chapstick : ) Everytime I smell it it brings me back to when I was four years old, as this was one of my very first chapsticks : ) I love the smell and it is very hydrating on my lips! It's so cheap! You can't go wrong <3 : )

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ticklemeyellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using Chapstick for most of my life. Despite the fact that I've strayed (in order to try highly raved lip balms that never measure up to the hype), I always come back to Chapstick. It keeps my lips moisturized and kissably soft all year round, especially in the harsh winter months in the Northeast. I've tried Chapstick in a few flavors & formulas but cherry is my favorite. It's a must have for those who want a good base for lipstick/gloss or a sheer pop of color on bare lips. Cheap and effective product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by htebazile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I am never without a Cherry Chapstick. This is my winter liptrick: Cherry Chapstick and any Rimmel Lip Pencil. I can pretty much apply these without a mirror, its fast and easy , and best of all my lips look and feel great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by SophieSpector

I love chapstick, I live in the north of england where it gets very chilly and windy. I go for a run every other day and I walk into town everyday having to brave the northen winds ontop of all this I also I have dry skin anyway so really chapstick is a life saver.

When I went skiing this christmas this was fantastic at keeping my lips protected and soft. The biggest plus about it is that it comes in tube packaging which makes it really easy to put in your pocket and easy to apply.

I love it so much I lent it to my boyfriend for his school ski trip this year and ive been missing it dearly!

The cherry smell and flavour are nice, they are obviously mostly if not completely synthetic but they don't smell too sweet or sour just a nice cherry scent, like a sweetie and the smell and taste goes almost instantly after you have applied it so really its not a big deal.

This really is a staple and the price is great. Cheap and cheerful!

Hope I helped.
Sophie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by JanM

I think that this is a pretty good lip product. It is dirt cheap - currently on offer on Boots at 2 for 2, but normally around 1.20, and it works. I can reapply it as often as necessary, it deals with chapping, and peeling lips and doesn't irritate.

I love all lip balms/glosses, but am always looking for something that gives my lips a hint of colour, but in a way that means I don't end up with bleed when I apply it without a mirror. This product does all of that with a lovely cherry smell.

I read somewhere years ago that this was the product of choice by makeup artists working on period films/dramas for that no makeup makeup look, and that is the reason why I buy it in multiples.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:26:00 AM More reviews by xMissFortunex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love anything cherry flavoured so it was only a matter of time before I purchased this. I have used the strawberry chapstick in the past & loved it. It tasted very strawberry-ish lol. I was disappointed when I applied this, it smelt very much of cherries, but doesn't really taste of much! It does a good job with softening lips.

I want to try the apple version, but need to track it down!