November 23, 2014 | 982 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by owaimommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this everyday..I really dont like glosses and lipsticks..most shades look really bad on me no matter if they are meant for women with my coloring,my lips have nice pigment to them already this leaves them nice and supple with a hint of tint

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mlboik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A must for people like me who have big lips and when wearing most gloss, lipstick, or even heavily tinted lip balms I look like bozo lips. I love how this perks up my pout with a hint of pink (my lips are already pretty pigmented, so can't speak too much about how much pink this little baby conveys). I love how it makes my lips glisten. In doubt? Swatch it on your skin and you'll see how shiny/pearly it is without any frost to make your lips look old. If you're looking for a color punch, this won't be it. If you're hoping not to look washed out and have a problem with a lot of lip products, this might do the trick. It moisturizes well too. My only worry is I think the rumor that it does strip your lips of their natural oils may be true because if it wears off, while my lips still feel soft to the touch when I run my finger along them, they do look wrinkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by PMKarabel

I'm not a huge lipstick fan. I just don't like it. Cherry ChapStick has been my go to lip color since I was 12. I love how it smells and feels and looks. The problem with my lips is that they're completely skin-toned. The color of a lipstick will show up as that exact color on my lips. This sounds good, except most lipsticks are made for people with pink or blue or yellow tinted lips. Cherry ChapStick never lets me down.
PROS: It leaves a nice pinky color, it lasts, it's silky feeling and it's not overbearing on my lips.
CONS: I always peel off the wrapper so it's just a white tube because the wrap peels and chips off.
OVERALL: It won't let you down. Buy it over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by JessiWho

oldie but goodie.
this product can't letcha down! (:
smooth when it goes on, stays on, feels like it isn't there, moisturizes. alot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went through an insane lip-balm craze about 5 years ago--found LipMedic online and went bananas (and vanilla, and mango, and mint...) trying every high- and low-end lip balm, tinted and not tinted. The craze ended, but guess what stayed in my makeup bag, and guess what gets repurchased a few times a year? Cherry ChapStick!

It's just right for me, especially since I don't have especially dry lips (probably because I don't compulsively apply lip balm or gloss every 10 minutes as I used to). This is not a curative product for cracked or peeling lips, but works well for minor dryness. It's light, but creamy and feels soft rather than waxy-- hello, Burt's Bees candle lips! I LOVE the smell personally, as it reminds me of the cherry lozenges I'd get as a child when I had the flu. And there is definitely a natural rosy tint that appears when I swipe the tube several times. It's perfect when I'm wearing dramatic eye makeup and don't want an opaque lip color. My 4-year-old daughter loves it, too, and at $4 for a 3-pack, who cares if she practically eats it?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by taybear96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

An essentail in my beauty bag, whats not to love about a moisturizing, light, slightly lip tinting classic?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cherry Chaptick, the ultimate failsafe.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jazzsm191

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hm, this product was a very odd consistency. Very light and watery. I tend to like thicker lip balms. I wouldn't recommend this product. It has a very cheap cherry smell, and a fake bright red tint. It slightly moisturizes my lips, I like to use it underneath lip gloss or stick. I recommend if you are going to purchase a lip balm, to purchase it at a hiking store because they are made for harsh weather that can do serious damage to your lips, so they are extremely moisturizing. Overall, I would not buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by seasplash

I'm not a fan of cherry chapstick even though it clearly has a cult following. I don't like the consistency (very melty) or the super artificial cherry smell. The moisturizing properties are okay, but my lips feel weirdly coated with this stuff on. I like Nivea Kiss of Cherry a lot better and I think the price is about the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by brianadecaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I also, am never without a tube of this stuff. I love the smell/ flavor and it hydrates well. I've tried other balms, but I always come back to this. On it's own, it gives the slightest cherry red tint. It also makes a great base for lip liner/ gloss/ stick. I do wish it had a little more spf factor, but I still love it.