Make Up For Ever Sens Eyes

on 11/9/2009 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Holy cow....this is one expensive eye make up remover, but it is possibly the BEST eye makeup remover in the universe. I ran out of my Clarins makeup remover and did research on MUA to see if there was an alternative. Sometimes I just like to try new things. This does not sting my eyes, this has not caused any adverse reactions - it THOROUGHLY removes all my makeup in just a couple of easy sweeps. I vow to never switch up my makeup remover ever again.

on 10/7/2009 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This worked really well to remove waterproof eye makeup, but made my eyes sting and burn and swell and turn red. This effect lasted for at least 18 hours after I had completely rinsed off the product. IMO it is not appropriate to say that this product is for sensitive eyes.

on 9/16/2009 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a great high end m/u remover and I say this because it's $23 for 3.38 oz. Granted there are cheaper alternatives but I wear contacts so sometimes I don't like to deal with my contacts slippling and sliding on eyes while I try to get my mascara and glitter liner off. You know how sometimes when your putting your mascara on and when your in a rush, you dab your crease or you get some along your lash line once your eyelashes have been curled. It can be mess to fix if you use an oil like jojoba. I just get a cotton swab and dab little on one end and fix my mascara mishap without having remove all of it. I have used jojoba oil, Almay m/u remover pads, and other liquid removers from the drug store but I like this since it doesn't sting my eyes and removes my eye m/u without giving me blurry vision.

on 8/8/2009 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in a waterproof deluxe set from Sephora, and this remover does wonders for taking off my waterproof products, however, I only gave it 4 lippies because of the price--$23 for 3.3oz!! Granted, a little goes a long way, but I'm a little stingy when it comes to products that I could find many of the same quality but for a cheaper price.

I would just suggest buying deluxe set (which was $36) and you get a handful of sample mascaras, eyeliner, and MUFE's SensEyes.

on 7/5/2009 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best eye make up remover ever.. like other reviewer I got the GWP size as an extra in swap. It remove eye shadows, mascara and liner so easy.. Not greasy like jojoba oil. I thought jojoba oil was the best eye remover, but I always have problem with the oil and greasiness. I wear contact lens, so every time I clean my eye MU with jojoba oil, my vision always end up blurry afterward (coz some oil trapped in my contacts). With this remover, I don't have that problem. It's really good for very sensitive skin too. The skin around my eyes are often dry and flaky. All I do is put some products on my finger tips and start gentle messaging my closed eyes for about 30 seconds and wipe it with square cotton pads. Then targeting my liner area with q-tip. My eyes feel clean and no oil residue. Definitely HG for me. Will buy full size after this.

on 6/14/2009 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The skin around my eyes are extremely sensitive and the fact I wear contact lenses makes me extra careful when choosing products for my eyes. My mascara and eyeliner, must be truely waterproof, no smudge, no flakey. I was using MAC eye makeup remover, but it was kind of oily. It was removing the make up, that's true, but then, removing the remover was another mission. I started searching and all removers had the same texture, oily.
Make Up forever is a great product that gently does the job. Waterproof make up needs to be remove with oil, but this creamy product is so good for your skin and remove all traces of makeup, I use Qtips targeting my eyeliner and with a cotton pad I remove eyeshadows, and its done. It is very easy to remove any residue left of the product if any.
I highly recommend this product, it is something good to have.

on 4/19/2009 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally, finally, FINALLY!!! This is by far the best eye makeup remover I have every used. I was constantly on the search for one that actually removed makeup, but didn't burn my eyes or leave me with swollen eyes the next morning. I received a small sample a swap, used it for a couple weeks, and went right out to buy my own. I started using it on my fingers first, but found that it worked better when using a cotton square. I just swipe it on, and rinse off. I no longer have to follow up with scrubbing my eyes with soap...never a good idea. LOVE IT and definitely recommend to anyone!

on 3/23/2009 10:53:00 AM

I am shocked I haven't reviewed this before - it's my HG eye makeup remover and I'm now on my third bottle (you don't have to use very much, so you can see how long I've been using this product - literally years).

Whenever I read a review about waterproof mascaras, where the person writes "...but I couldn't remove it!", I think, I don't have that problem! I've got my trusty Sens'Eyes. It works like a charm and I do use waterproof mascaras (they hold a curl better and I don't get yucky grey smudges under my eyes) every day.

I smooth it on my eyelashes and wait for about 10 seconds for the product to really get in there, then I rinse, rinse, rinse. If there's still a little stubborn mascara left, I repeat. Gone! I don't have any burning sensation (like the previous reviewer mentioned), although that did happen to me with a different eye makeup remover (Estee Lauder - ouch!).

Love this stuff!

on 3/17/2009 11:26:00 PM

Best. Eyemakeup. Remover. Ever.
Amazing because:
1) It removes MAC liquidlast/GOSH style liners with ease and almost no rubbing
2) The texture is fantastic - doesn't oil up my contact lenses or eyes, but doesn't leave my eyes feeling parched like some do.
3) It virtually eliminates rubbing your eyes, better than any other bi-phase remover i've ever tried(Dior, Lancome, Clarins, Biotherm, l'Oreal, Marcelle) because it doesn't leave that nasty white film, but leaves eyes clean and supple.
4) Removes bright eyeshadows by MUFE that tend to stain! Yay!

Yes, it's not super-cheap, but as I'm aging, I am realizing how important it is to not rub the eyes, and I consider this an investment in the youthful appearance of my eyes! I'm sure we all waste a lot more money than this on random beauty finds... this one is worth it.
Tip for use: massage onto lids and lashes and keep eyes closed. Wait 30seconds-1minute before gently tissueing off. Waiting really gives it time to work it's magic(much like the micellar removers that you hold over your lid to dissolve the makeup). Patience is a virtue with this stuff, but you'll be amazed at how easily it removes makeup and leaves your skin happy! I'm just glad because i feel like i'm not pre-maturely aging my eyes anymore by tugging or over-rubbing to remove oily residue any more.

on 3/16/2009 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Sensí Eyes is a must have if you wear stubborn waterproof eyeliner or mascara. In the past, Iíve had a hard time removing my eyeliner completely without harsh rubbing which made my eyelashes fall off. Oil based removers are usually more effective at taking off long wearing eye makeup but I avoid them since they tend to leave behind a residue, blur my vision and can ruin my contact lenses. I love how Sensí Eyes gently and effortlessly removes everything in its path with minimal pressure. No more tugging, rubbing or losing lashes! At $23 for less than 3.5 ounces, itís not cheap. I need around one squirt per eye to remove my eye shadow, liner and mascara. To make the bottle last longer (when Iím not being lazy) I apply rub a pea sized amount or less on a Q tip, run it over my eyeliner then use the other end of the Q tip to remove anything left behind. Removing my eye shadow is not a challenge and can be accomplished with any cheap eye makeup remover and the mascara Iím currently using, Kiss Me, comes off easily with water and pressure. If you plan on using Sensí Eyes to only remove your eyeliner and mascara one squirt may be sufficient for both eyes.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates Copolymer, Ageratum Conyzoides (Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract), Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton Seed Extract), Isobutylparaben, Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Sodium Methylparaben, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Tromethamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1).