Make Up For Ever Sens Eyes

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates Copolymer, Ageratum Conyzoides (Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract), Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton Seed Extract), Isobutylparaben, Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Sodium Methylparaben, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Tromethamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

I usually use Bifacil by Lancome...and I wanted to try something different..this one is nice! It removed my waterproof eye makeup with ease..just make sure that you don't over use this because it's a lotion texture so some may get in your eyes...there was no residue. It felt really moisturizing too and non greasy! Would recommend!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been using Lancome's Bifacil for years and don't need to switch, but I'm a sucker for hype. So I bought Sens Eyes during Sephora's F&F. I wanted to love this. I read the reviews and the raves on the boards, but I am disappointed. I am giving it 2 rather than 1 stars because it did remove my eye makeup exceptionally well. No residue, no leftover smudges, and it left my eye area moisturized. Sounds great, right? Well, no. First, when I pumped some of the bottle, I realized that it is a lotion-like consistency. I am really used to Bifacil, which is a liquid, so this surprised me. Like all eye makeup removers, it is impossible not to get some of this in my eyes while using it, and because it is thick and goopy like a lotion, my vision got blurry, even after rinsing. I HATE that, but I might have put up with it. Then, it made my eyes itch, not terribly, but enough that I was uncomfortable. The slight itch continued the next morning, and I had some crust around my eyes when I woke up, perhaps because of the product that I never got out of my eyes. None of this happens with Bifacil, so back to that remover for me.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Holy cow....this is one expensive eye make up remover, but it is possibly the BEST eye makeup remover in the universe. I ran out of my Clarins makeup remover and did research on MUA to see if there was an alternative. Sometimes I just like to try new things. This does not sting my eyes, this has not caused any adverse reactions - it THOROUGHLY removes all my makeup in just a couple of easy sweeps. I vow to never switch up my makeup remover ever again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This worked really well to remove waterproof eye makeup, but made my eyes sting and burn and swell and turn red. This effect lasted for at least 18 hours after I had completely rinsed off the product. IMO it is not appropriate to say that this product is for sensitive eyes.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a great high end m/u remover and I say this because it's $23 for 3.38 oz. Granted there are cheaper alternatives but I wear contacts so sometimes I don't like to deal with my contacts slippling and sliding on eyes while I try to get my mascara and glitter liner off. You know how sometimes when your putting your mascara on and when your in a rush, you dab your crease or you get some along your lash line once your eyelashes have been curled. It can be mess to fix if you use an oil like jojoba. I just get a cotton swab and dab little on one end and fix my mascara mishap without having remove all of it. I have used jojoba oil, Almay m/u remover pads, and other liquid removers from the drug store but I like this since it doesn't sting my eyes and removes my eye m/u without giving me blurry vision.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in a waterproof deluxe set from Sephora, and this remover does wonders for taking off my waterproof products, however, I only gave it 4 lippies because of the price--$23 for 3.3oz!! Granted, a little goes a long way, but I'm a little stingy when it comes to products that I could find many of the same quality but for a cheaper price.

I would just suggest buying deluxe set (which was $36) and you get a handful of sample mascaras, eyeliner, and MUFE's SensEyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best eye make up remover ever.. like other reviewer I got the GWP size as an extra in swap. It remove eye shadows, mascara and liner so easy.. Not greasy like jojoba oil. I thought jojoba oil was the best eye remover, but I always have problem with the oil and greasiness. I wear contact lens, so every time I clean my eye MU with jojoba oil, my vision always end up blurry afterward (coz some oil trapped in my contacts). With this remover, I don't have that problem. It's really good for very sensitive skin too. The skin around my eyes are often dry and flaky. All I do is put some products on my finger tips and start gentle messaging my closed eyes for about 30 seconds and wipe it with square cotton pads. Then targeting my liner area with q-tip. My eyes feel clean and no oil residue. Definitely HG for me. Will buy full size after this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The skin around my eyes are extremely sensitive and the fact I wear contact lenses makes me extra careful when choosing products for my eyes. My mascara and eyeliner, must be truely waterproof, no smudge, no flakey. I was using MAC eye makeup remover, but it was kind of oily. It was removing the make up, that's true, but then, removing the remover was another mission. I started searching and all removers had the same texture, oily.
Make Up forever is a great product that gently does the job. Waterproof make up needs to be remove with oil, but this creamy product is so good for your skin and remove all traces of makeup, I use Qtips targeting my eyeliner and with a cotton pad I remove eyeshadows, and its done. It is very easy to remove any residue left of the product if any.
I highly recommend this product, it is something good to have.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally, finally, FINALLY!!! This is by far the best eye makeup remover I have every used. I was constantly on the search for one that actually removed makeup, but didn't burn my eyes or leave me with swollen eyes the next morning. I received a small sample a swap, used it for a couple weeks, and went right out to buy my own. I started using it on my fingers first, but found that it worked better when using a cotton square. I just swipe it on, and rinse off. I no longer have to follow up with scrubbing my eyes with soap...never a good idea. LOVE IT and definitely recommend to anyone!

I am shocked I haven't reviewed this before - it's my HG eye makeup remover and I'm now on my third bottle (you don't have to use very much, so you can see how long I've been using this product - literally years).

Whenever I read a review about waterproof mascaras, where the person writes "...but I couldn't remove it!", I think, I don't have that problem! I've got my trusty Sens'Eyes. It works like a charm and I do use waterproof mascaras (they hold a curl better and I don't get yucky grey smudges under my eyes) every day.

I smooth it on my eyelashes and wait for about 10 seconds for the product to really get in there, then I rinse, rinse, rinse. If there's still a little stubborn mascara left, I repeat. Gone! I don't have any burning sensation (like the previous reviewer mentioned), although that did happen to me with a different eye makeup remover (Estee Lauder - ouch!).

Love this stuff!