MAC Brow Finisher

4.2

on 2/13/2007 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have it in both wheat and clear. i have black eyebrows and wheat is a good colour match to fill in some areas. it's very waxy, so using this as you would a brow pencil is difficult. the colour is deposited unevenly and it's difficult to blend. i don't recommend this product to those who need lots of filling in. the other purpose is holding unruly brow hairs in place. and for this purpose, it's a decent product. it's a convenient idea though, but not a product i will repurchase. a big meh from me.

This is a winner! I have fairly full eye brows so I don't need a lot of color. I bought MAC's Brow Finisher in Brunette, it has just enough color to fill in the few places that need it, but what's better is it hold my hairs in place and keeps them looking well-groomed all day long. Will definitely repurchase this, it is my new HG brow product!

on 1/13/2007 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

this pencil is awesome!! gives great hold and enough colour to make brows look finished. wheat is a great colour for me, even though i'm south asian with black hair and nc30 skin.

on 1/9/2007 11:32:00 AM

I LOVE this brow finisher. It gives just the right amount of color and control. It seems as though it will last a long time, as well. I purchased it in Brunette and will DEFINITELY buy it again. Another great MAC product.

on 12/16/2006 2:52:00 AM

Got this in wheat and am in love with how easy it is to use and the color is a great match. The packaging is simple and more sanitary to use imo than other brow kits I've own that come with brushes. Just twist it and use it to fill in brows gently. It keeps hairs in place and adds just a touch of color. Will definitely repurchase!

I am in love with this little tube of wonderment.

Purchased this in Brunette, and it has just a hint of color. Just enough to define the brows. I don't need much in the way of filling, but I did want them to be defined and stay in place for a neat, tidy look. This little swivel stick did just the trick!

I will absolutely repurchase this magical addition to my stash. I'm a lady who just had a baby 2 months ago. I don't have time for a fussy beauty routine. This thing is wonderful, just slap it on and look instantly polished and well groomed. My low-fuss look is usually groomed brows and a swipe of lipstick. Maybe a swoosh of BE Warmth if I have an extra two seconds. I get NO sleep lately with the baby, and having nice brows helps me look alive. This product is perfect for faking the Awake And Well Groomed look.

Now that my brows are perfected...where's my coffee? ....yawn.... continued >>

Keeps hairs in place all day without flaking or feeling crispy like some gels do. Smoothes for a clean, even look. The tint of color is just enough to "perk up" the eye area and if you miss no one will know! I recommend using the auburn tint to brighten the eye area. I am fond of the slanted tip which hugs the curves of the shape of my tapered brow. Great two-in one tool for girls on the go.

on 11/22/2006 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My brows are a constantly daily tweezing battle so I really need them to stay put after doing them. LM's Brow Gel sucked and Stila Brow Polish was good but not good enough. I picked up MAC's Brow Finisher in Clear. I would have liked a color but couldn't find a perfect match. There does not seem to be much room for error with these colors. The stick is very waxy and the wrong color will sit there very obviously. The clear is the way to go if you are unsure, also I didn't need any filling in.

What I love about this is it is so easy to use. I can apply it quickly and it holds the hairs in place. It doesn't hold them perfectly but does enough and still keeps them soft. I am watching to make sure this doesn't clog the pores around my brows, otherwise I am pleased but not thrilled. Most days I need better hold.

on 11/21/2006 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

How does Mac do it? Another great product, I was happy to see two options for blondes!! I love that I didn't have to used any brushes or a second product to hold my brows. I have never been a big fan of brow gels, and I have always liked the idea of a wax but never found one that works with such ease!!
I will go back to buy again!!!

on 11/21/2006 2:57:00 PM

I purchased Wheat which was a perfect match. I had tried several Brow Waxes and have not found the correct shade or one that was so easy to apply. The shape and size of this pencil is perfect and it holds my brows in place all day. the color is slight and just enough to fill in where I am light creating a perfectly shape brow in a matter of seconds. I would not buy anything else. I am hooked.

Popular Brows Products