July 22, 2014 | 2346 users online

Brows - MAC - Brow Finisher

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2007 11:32:00 AM More reviews by kt1130

I LOVE this brow finisher. It gives just the right amount of color and control. It seems as though it will last a long time, as well. I purchased it in Brunette and will DEFINITELY buy it again. Another great MAC product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by anvu80

Got this in wheat and am in love with how easy it is to use and the color is a great match. The packaging is simple and more sanitary to use imo than other brow kits I've own that come with brushes. Just twist it and use it to fill in brows gently. It keeps hairs in place and adds just a touch of color. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by StepfordOnWisteria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this little tube of wonderment.

Purchased this in Brunette, and it has just a hint of color. Just enough to define the brows. I don't need much in the way of filling, but I did want them to be defined and stay in place for a neat, tidy look. This little swivel stick did just the trick!

I will absolutely repurchase this magical addition to my stash. I'm a lady who just had a baby 2 months ago. I don't have time for a fussy beauty routine. This thing is wonderful, just slap it on and look instantly polished and well groomed. My low-fuss look is usually groomed brows and a swipe of lipstick. Maybe a swoosh of BE Warmth if I have an extra two seconds. I get NO sleep lately with the baby, and having nice brows helps me look alive. This product is perfect for faking the Awake And Well Groomed look.

Now that my brows are perfected...where's my coffee? ....yawn.... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2006 12:14:00 PM More reviews by graveschristine

Keeps hairs in place all day without flaking or feeling crispy like some gels do. Smoothes for a clean, even look. The tint of color is just enough to "perk up" the eye area and if you miss no one will know! I recommend using the auburn tint to brighten the eye area. I am fond of the slanted tip which hugs the curves of the shape of my tapered brow. Great two-in one tool for girls on the go.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2006 4:21:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My brows are a constantly daily tweezing battle so I really need them to stay put after doing them. LM's Brow Gel sucked and Stila Brow Polish was good but not good enough. I picked up MAC's Brow Finisher in Clear. I would have liked a color but couldn't find a perfect match. There does not seem to be much room for error with these colors. The stick is very waxy and the wrong color will sit there very obviously. The clear is the way to go if you are unsure, also I didn't need any filling in.

What I love about this is it is so easy to use. I can apply it quickly and it holds the hairs in place. It doesn't hold them perfectly but does enough and still keeps them soft. I am watching to make sure this doesn't clog the pores around my brows, otherwise I am pleased but not thrilled. Most days I need better hold.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2006 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Marleymakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How does Mac do it? Another great product, I was happy to see two options for blondes!! I love that I didn't have to used any brushes or a second product to hold my brows. I have never been a big fan of brow gels, and I have always liked the idea of a wax but never found one that works with such ease!!
I will go back to buy again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2006 2:57:00 PM More reviews by pinski

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased Wheat which was a perfect match. I had tried several Brow Waxes and have not found the correct shade or one that was so easy to apply. The shape and size of this pencil is perfect and it holds my brows in place all day. the color is slight and just enough to fill in where I am light creating a perfectly shape brow in a matter of seconds. I would not buy anything else. I am hooked.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2006 5:25:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first purchased this in the color Blonde. I wanted to somewhat lighten the appearance of my brows. It did not really do that,and wound up leaving a funny yellow color underneath.So I returned it for CLEAR, which I like MUCH better.
I have the worst unruly brows, with the thickest curly brow hairs going in every direction but straight. This seems to hold them in place quite well,and gives them a nice finished look,hence the name Brow Finisher ;).
Comes in a slim pencil and is VERY EASY TO APPLY! My only problem with this is that it gave me a few blemishes around my brows due to the thick pomade/oil based quality of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2006 11:31:00 PM More reviews by GreedyLittleThing

I also bought this in Wheat and it perfectly complements my dark brown eyebrows. It's kind of hard to describe but it's like a sheer, dark brown, twist up wax stick with a slant tip. I like this product much better than MAC's Brow Set. Will definately repurchase when this one runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by chloeism21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in wheat, and the shade perfectly matches my brow colouring. The colour is sheer, and it is in a wax-style stick that twirls like an automatic pencil. The colour is perfect, as it is taupy, with no red tones. If you buy the correct shade, it looks totally natural. The product is easy to apply, without going overboard, and your brows will look natural and groomed. I don't even find that I need to use a seperate tool to blend this. This product is a stick version of all those waxy brow compacts that are manufactured by other lines-only with this product, you apply it right from the stick, and I find that it blends easily and fairly effortlessly by itself. This is the brow groomer/filler that I have been waiting for, as the colour is perfect, it is foolproof, easy to apply, and low maintenance. I highly recommend, and I will definitely repurchase this! I love it :)