Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have sooo many of these. At least 15-20. I'm a lip gloss addict so I'm always carrying around several lipglosses at a time. I even leave one in my hubbys car lol. My sister, who is an even bigger lip gloss addict than me introduced these to me a while back. She gave me a couple because VS has always had the deal where you buy more than one for a reasonable price. I use these on a daily basis and I love them. Im not a lipstick kind of chick...I def need my gloss because I like a shiny wash of color, nothing too pigmented because my lips are already full and pigmented enuf. I could use a clear gloss and it would be fine but I tend to purchase nudes and pale pinks. Therefore all my lip glosses look the same lol. Ne ways...these last a long time, moisturize my lips quite nicely, add nice shine and color, taste good and smell good. They apply smoothly and feel good on the lips as long as you don't purchase the ones that are full of glitter. I have a few of those from a gift set I received and never use them. I don't lip glosses that have rough, gritty bits of glitter in them. Only ones with fine sized glitter that u can't feel on the lips is acceptable. Overall these are great...i believe they are always 5 for $20...can't beat that.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

i have this is cocoanut and loooove it! i've read the reviews and actually like the heavy/sticky nature of this gloss. that just makes them look that much more fabulush....

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a sucker for cute packaging, sweet flavors, and bright colors so I had to try these lip glosses. Sadly, I hated them. They taste/smell very nice and look great on my lips. The problem is that they are just way to sticky. I normally don't mind a good, sticky gloss but Beauty Rush glosses take sticky to a whole new meaning. I felt like I was wearing glue on my lips.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I never wear anything but lip balm on my lips. However, standing in line in VS with all these cheap lipglosses around me, I had to get a couple. (HAD to, ok? :p ) And here I am, wearing them. I'm not gonna lie, they do feel a bit sticky and I have to reapply somewhat often, but they're really pretty! And they taste&smell awesome as well. They have a bit of small glitter and the color is sheer- just what you'd expect from a lipgloss. Plus, they're always on sale. I'll buy a couple again next time I go to VS, but I won't go out of my way to get them. :)

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

My daughter wanted a Beauty Rush lipgloss, and since they were 2/ $10, I decided to get one for myself. I chose Passion Fruit Pop, because it looked so pretty in the tube, and very similar to shades that I typically like to wear.
Well, the good thing is, it smells fantastic! And the flavor, for the most part, is yummy. It starts out sweet tasting, but there's an after-taste to it that I can only describe as watermelon. And I do not like watermelon AT ALL, whether it's the real fruit, bubblegum, lotion, or lip
glosses. Yuck.
The real problem I have with it though is that it's a really pretty color on the tube, but on my lips...not so much. It's almost completely clear, with this pinkish glitter. Plus, it's REALLY sticky. It does stay on your lips for a long time though, probably because of the sticky factor.
I'm willing to try another shade, but if it's like the Passion Fruit Pop, then I'll be skipping these lipglosses in the future :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love these lipgloss and the taste too its perfect for making out by boyfriend kept my gloss thou cuz he said it reminds him of my lips how weird :/ but yess i love how it makes your lips sooo glossy they look fruity and fun ♥

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i hav a huge collection of these i love them!! they r so amazing. they taste so good. i was on a diet and these helped me loose weight by me licking my lips. they taste like real food!!! i have absolutly every one ever made and will contunie to collect them untill i am either broke or dead.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love these lipglosses and they are always on sale 5 for 20 dollars at VS

I own 15 of them and I love all the colors, scents and flavors.

They are actually very pigmented, which surprised me a little

They smell and taste so good I instantaneously want to lick them off though!

The only downside is most of them minus the minty ones are crazy sticky, if you hate sticky glosses DO NOT BUY THESE!!! But if you don't mind it they are really amazing!!!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I always buy these because they are awesome! I really like these,they arent sticky and last a long time,they smell good and come in all kinds of pretty colors and yummy smells

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've only tried one of these gloss (in passion fruit pop) long ago and never wanted to waste my money on this again. my goodness..THEY ARE SO STICKY!!! i was never the person to complain about a gloss being sticky but the beauty rush ones are just too thick to work with..i recommend the liplicious lip gloss from bath and body works if you are into the little flavored tube lip glosses

Recommended for Medium Skin