Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I never wear anything but lip balm on my lips. However, standing in line in VS with all these cheap lipglosses around me, I had to get a couple. (HAD to, ok? :p ) And here I am, wearing them. I'm not gonna lie, they do feel a bit sticky and I have to reapply somewhat often, but they're really pretty! And they taste&smell awesome as well. They have a bit of small glitter and the color is sheer- just what you'd expect from a lipgloss. Plus, they're always on sale. I'll buy a couple again next time I go to VS, but I won't go out of my way to get them. :)

on 9/5/2010 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

My daughter wanted a Beauty Rush lipgloss, and since they were 2/ $10, I decided to get one for myself. I chose Passion Fruit Pop, because it looked so pretty in the tube, and very similar to shades that I typically like to wear.
Well, the good thing is, it smells fantastic! And the flavor, for the most part, is yummy. It starts out sweet tasting, but there's an after-taste to it that I can only describe as watermelon. And I do not like watermelon AT ALL, whether it's the real fruit, bubblegum, lotion, or lip
glosses. Yuck.
The real problem I have with it though is that it's a really pretty color on the tube, but on my lips...not so much. It's almost completely clear, with this pinkish glitter. Plus, it's REALLY sticky. It does stay on your lips for a long time though, probably because of the sticky factor.
I'm willing to try another shade, but if it's like the Passion Fruit Pop, then I'll be skipping these lipglosses in the future :(

on 8/11/2010 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love these lipgloss and the taste too its perfect for making out by boyfriend kept my gloss thou cuz he said it reminds him of my lips how weird :/ but yess i love how it makes your lips sooo glossy they look fruity and fun ♥

on 8/11/2010 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i hav a huge collection of these i love them!! they r so amazing. they taste so good. i was on a diet and these helped me loose weight by me licking my lips. they taste like real food!!! i have absolutly every one ever made and will contunie to collect them untill i am either broke or dead.

on 8/6/2010 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love these lipglosses and they are always on sale 5 for 20 dollars at VS

I own 15 of them and I love all the colors, scents and flavors.

They are actually very pigmented, which surprised me a little

They smell and taste so good I instantaneously want to lick them off though!

The only downside is most of them minus the minty ones are crazy sticky, if you hate sticky glosses DO NOT BUY THESE!!! But if you don't mind it they are really amazing!!!

on 8/6/2010 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I always buy these because they are awesome! I really like these,they arent sticky and last a long time,they smell good and come in all kinds of pretty colors and yummy smells

on 8/2/2010 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've only tried one of these gloss (in passion fruit pop) long ago and never wanted to waste my money on this again. my goodness..THEY ARE SO STICKY!!! i was never the person to complain about a gloss being sticky but the beauty rush ones are just too thick to work with..i recommend the liplicious lip gloss from bath and body works if you are into the little flavored tube lip glosses

on 6/23/2010 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This product is thick, goopy, gloppy, sticky. This can be good or bad depending on your preference. It gives high shine and most of the "colors" are transparent, although they do have a hint of pinky color. If you prefer something more tinted or pigmented with a smoother, thinner, less sticky texture, this is NOT for you. I do find however that, if you wear this over a thin coat of aquaphor or vaseline, it feels pretty good and seals in moisture and stays super glossy for at least 3 hours. It definitely has its place in a gloss collection.

on 6/16/2010 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The main appeals of these glosses are their scents and flavors, even though the scents/flavors are not all good. The colors go on clear or sheer and range from having no shimmer to lots of glitter. Because they're not pigmented, it's hard to go wrong with them--you could probably buy any one of these and it would look good on you as a basic gloss. But it also means there's no point buying lots of these to get a range of colors, since so many go on clear with only different-colored glitter to differentiate them.

But I find the strong, sweet scents and tastes really fun. Most of the scents fall under fruit, cake or candy scents. The vanilla/cake scents smell pretty good (somewhat chemical, but what do you expect from a gloss?) while a lot of the fruit scents smell medicinal. Some of my favorites include Strawberry Fizz (strawberry candy scent/taste, slight rosy pigment and surprisingly pricy-looking shimmer compared to the chunky glitter in other BR glosses), Hot Cocoanut (toasted coconut-chocolate scent and bronze shimmer), Sugar High and Cupquake (both vanilla cake/batter scents with garish, multicolored glitter). The new, LE glosses with the jeans packaging have some winners, too.

I'd just like to see more variety in scents and maybe some more pigmented glosses to make the line more useful, especially for when you take advantage of the 5/$20 deal. But overall, it's a fun, inexpensive route for yummy gloss.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a good cheap lipgloss. My favorite lipgloss of all time is Bare Escentual's BUXOM lipglosses but those are $18 each. These are much cheaper and a great alternative. They have everything the great smell, the shine, everything except the tingle that the Bare escentual's glosses have. I got this in clear and also the light pink one (strawberry fizz) and honestly i can't tell the difference on. So i wouldn't say you should buy these for the colors, but the taste and the shine are beautiful and i will be buying more of these in the future. I think i will try one of the bronze ones :)

Popular Lip Glosses