September 15, 2014 | 1822 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love these lipglosses and they are always on sale 5 for 20 dollars at VS

I own 15 of them and I love all the colors, scents and flavors.

They are actually very pigmented, which surprised me a little

They smell and taste so good I instantaneously want to lick them off though!

The only downside is most of them minus the minty ones are crazy sticky, if you hate sticky glosses DO NOT BUY THESE!!! But if you don't mind it they are really amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by jusbeinme263

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always buy these because they are awesome! I really like these,they arent sticky and last a long time,they smell good and come in all kinds of pretty colors and yummy smells

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've only tried one of these gloss (in passion fruit pop) long ago and never wanted to waste my money on this again. my goodness..THEY ARE SO STICKY!!! i was never the person to complain about a gloss being sticky but the beauty rush ones are just too thick to work with..i recommend the liplicious lip gloss from bath and body works if you are into the little flavored tube lip glosses

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is thick, goopy, gloppy, sticky. This can be good or bad depending on your preference. It gives high shine and most of the "colors" are transparent, although they do have a hint of pinky color. If you prefer something more tinted or pigmented with a smoother, thinner, less sticky texture, this is NOT for you. I do find however that, if you wear this over a thin coat of aquaphor or vaseline, it feels pretty good and seals in moisture and stays super glossy for at least 3 hours. It definitely has its place in a gloss collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by vnyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The main appeals of these glosses are their scents and flavors, even though the scents/flavors are not all good. The colors go on clear or sheer and range from having no shimmer to lots of glitter. Because they're not pigmented, it's hard to go wrong with them--you could probably buy any one of these and it would look good on you as a basic gloss. But it also means there's no point buying lots of these to get a range of colors, since so many go on clear with only different-colored glitter to differentiate them.

But I find the strong, sweet scents and tastes really fun. Most of the scents fall under fruit, cake or candy scents. The vanilla/cake scents smell pretty good (somewhat chemical, but what do you expect from a gloss?) while a lot of the fruit scents smell medicinal. Some of my favorites include Strawberry Fizz (strawberry candy scent/taste, slight rosy pigment and surprisingly pricy-looking shimmer compared to the chunky glitter in other BR glosses), Hot Cocoanut (toasted coconut-chocolate scent and bronze shimmer), Sugar High and Cupquake (both vanilla cake/batter scents with garish, multicolored glitter). The new, LE glosses with the jeans packaging have some winners, too.

I'd just like to see more variety in scents and maybe some more pigmented glosses to make the line more useful, especially for when you take advantage of the 5/$20 deal. But overall, it's a fun, inexpensive route for yummy gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good cheap lipgloss. My favorite lipgloss of all time is Bare Escentual's BUXOM lipglosses but those are $18 each. These are much cheaper and a great alternative. They have everything the great smell, the shine, everything except the tingle that the Bare escentual's glosses have. I got this in clear and also the light pink one (strawberry fizz) and honestly i can't tell the difference on. So i wouldn't say you should buy these for the colors, but the taste and the shine are beautiful and i will be buying more of these in the future. I think i will try one of the bronze ones :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by MademoiselleLillie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this for free with a coupon, I believe i got the melon one but it didn't have much of a colour to it anyway so it's just a clear gloss. The taste of it is kind of stomach turning sometimes, and the gloss is just plain sticky. I wouldn't buy it

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by zero131nh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is indeed a fun lip gloss. The color selections are nothing special, but this gloss itself has no pigmentation at all, so colors don't matter. I got it in Candy Baby and love the pink color. The smell is good too. Some people say it's sticky and thick but god you should try those lip glosses by Philosophy and see which ones are stickier. This one is not as thick as Clinique Superbalm or as sticky as Philosophy. However, this one is not moisturizing at all, compare to the other two. When having it on I feel my lips dry out super fast. As a lip gloss it doesn't suppose to be like that. And another problem I had with this gloss is that after wearing it for a few hours, I started seeing blisters around my mouth, which is horror. I really want to love it though :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by cinnamin2

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my most used lipgloss, most of them taste great they give a nice sheen and they are convienient. i buy them often, they are sticky but i like sticky glosses because they hold up and last better and are super moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by priscillaaax3

I had a regular clear lip gloss from this. It was great until after the lip gloss started to ware off.. It left a white sticky liquid on my lips..