October 30, 2014 | 1761 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Foaming Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2003 8:32:00 PM More reviews by hapastar

This is a really great, really simple cleanser! I have combo/oily skin and it washes the light makeup I wear (mascara, powder) right off without making my face feel tight afterwards. I like cleansers that foam just enough to make you feel like you're getting grime off, and that's just what this one does! Plus, compared to the cleansers I have tried in the past (La Mer, which is also a great one but really expensive), this one is very easy on the wallet :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2003 3:53:00 PM More reviews by celticfox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cleanser SUCKS. Not only does it stink like strong perfume and leave a sticky, shiny residue on my skin, it left me with a ton of clogged pores after a few days of use. My acne-prone skin had been completely clear for a month before this and I'd made no other makeup or skincare product changes, so the cleanser is definitely responsible. Thanks, Oil of Olay!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2003 7:47:00 AM More reviews by misdemeanor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i don't like it at all.It leaves residue on my face and cause pimples. The hell is in this product. I won't recommend for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2003 2:19:00 AM More reviews by lone_ranger

Great basic cleanser. makes my skin feel soft and clean. doesn't irritate my oily, sensitive skin. one of my holy grails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is a great nighttime cleanser that removes makeup and leaves skin clean and supple.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2003 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Nathalie

I purchased this after the non-fragranced cleanser wasn't available. At first, I thought the scent was way too strong(smells like deodorant to me) and was afraid that my skin would be irritated. I was wrong--it actually did as good a job as the Sensitive version. I'm happy and will repurchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2003 5:38:00 AM More reviews by laurapausini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this face wash at all, it feels rough on my skin and is not as foaming as the daily facials.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This works well as a strict face wash, but I wouldn't use it to remove makeup. It doesn't dry out your skin and the pores around my nose are looking pretty good. However, I still don't like it. It feels like it leaves a lot of oil and/or product on your face even after you rinse (although I know this isn't true since it hasn't clogged my pores) and the smell is perfume-y. I'd recommend this for drier skin types who aren't sensitive to smells (I have normal-combo skin and like "fresher" scents or unscented products). It can also be somewhat pricey given the amount of stuff you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2003 6:07:00 PM More reviews by squidgy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A really inoffensive product. Its really good at taking off make-up, doesn't dry out my dry bits or make my oily bits break out. Great for when you are completely broke.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2003 8:34:00 AM More reviews by vonvonne

This is a pretty good and cheap drugstore product. The packaging in SG is different so I'm not sure if it's the same product though it has the same name. It comes in a 100g white tube over here and the front reads Deep Cleansing with moisturisers. The cleansing part is alright, this doesn't really foam (I prefer foamy face washes) and though I've tried using it to remove light make-up. I didn't feel very clean so I rather stick to using this as a face wash. I didn't care much for the scent but it does moisturise. My face doesn't feel stripped but it doesn't feel fresh either, just kinda lightly moisturise. I'm just sticking to it since I'm using the OLAY white radiance range and I think using products from the same brand helps them work better.