Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

3.2

All shades contain: Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ceresin, Talc, Boron Nitride, Kaolin (CI 77004), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diacetyl Boldine, Cholesterol, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 12/14/2008 2:00:00 AM

Shade 3 was a good match for my skin, but it doesn't conceal much. Pretty useless and a waste of money. Will not buy again.

on 12/6/2008 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this at Sephora in the Master's Class Volume 3.0 Complexion Perfection in Light. the color was great (3.0), but when I put it under my eyes, it creased. like none other. it was all right on my acne.

on 11/14/2008 4:26:00 PM

I went to sephora and the MA recommended this for covering my pimples and undereye. I tried this in #3 for my light asian skintone. It didnít do cover much at all after layering 4 layers. However it did not get cakey. This does not cover my pimples or under eye. This product does have a nice smooth and not so creamy texture and it didnt leave my skin dry or cakey. But since it didnt cover any of my imperfections, I am giving this product 1 lippy.

on 11/13/2008 5:56:00 PM

Pros:

-none!

Cons:

-Couldn't cover my acne marks
-Its a very small amount of product compared to the price you pay for it.

Just a big disappointment coverfx wins over this stuff anyday in my books.

on 11/7/2008 6:22:00 PM

Looks good for about an hour or two if applied VERY CAREFULLY...absorbs mascara, eyeshadow, anything dark and ended up making me look worse instead of better! Also cakes after a short amount of time, no amount of moisturizer fixed it. Do not want!

on 10/7/2008 8:17:00 PM

Didn't like this at all. Too cakey for me, looked obvious under my eyes and on blemishes. It also turned orange. Better products for much cheaper.

on 9/19/2008 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really loved this concealer at first. The 2.0 color was perfect, the coverage was just what I was looking for and it lasted. It was emollient enough and didn't dry out. However, it really irritated my eyes, so I had to stop using it, which was such a shame, because it was perfect.

on 8/25/2008 5:38:00 PM

its a very gd concealer i am very happy with mine...the trick is to apply a moisturizer\eyecream under your eyes and then apply the concealer with your finger..dab it on making little circles to blend it in well...then set it with some powder and it looks great i use it on blemishes too i use a lipstick brush cuz its smaller and is more precise to cover my blemishes with it moisturize your face first though it will help the concealer blend better then just finish with some mac pressed powder:)

on 8/12/2008 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is an ok concealer. I live in a very humid climate and have oily skin, so it slides right off in warmer months (MAC Studio Stick does not). It is very sheer, but the color I use (6) is a good match. Maybe it'll work better in winter. Will update.

on 7/28/2008 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This goes on quite sheer. It doesn't hide my dark circles and it cakes. On top of all of that, the sales rep suggested a way-too-light color. (Why do they all do that?) Honestly, I'd rather use my foundation. I just bought the Lise Watier Portfolio and if that doesn't help, I'm gonna try a MAC concealer.

Top Rated Smashbox Products