November 21, 2014 | 1962 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to sephora and the MA recommended this for covering my pimples and undereye. I tried this in #3 for my light asian skintone. It didnít do cover much at all after layering 4 layers. However it did not get cakey. This does not cover my pimples or under eye. This product does have a nice smooth and not so creamy texture and it didnt leave my skin dry or cakey. But since it didnt cover any of my imperfections, I am giving this product 1 lippy.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by jedi_girl251

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:

-none!

Cons:

-Couldn't cover my acne marks
-Its a very small amount of product compared to the price you pay for it.

Just a big disappointment coverfx wins over this stuff anyday in my books.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by CStan

Looks good for about an hour or two if applied VERY CAREFULLY...absorbs mascara, eyeshadow, anything dark and ended up making me look worse instead of better! Also cakes after a short amount of time, no amount of moisturizer fixed it. Do not want!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by rockerissa

Didn't like this at all. Too cakey for me, looked obvious under my eyes and on blemishes. It also turned orange. Better products for much cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really loved this concealer at first. The 2.0 color was perfect, the coverage was just what I was looking for and it lasted. It was emollient enough and didn't dry out. However, it really irritated my eyes, so I had to stop using it, which was such a shame, because it was perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by dovi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its a very gd concealer i am very happy with mine...the trick is to apply a moisturizer\eyecream under your eyes and then apply the concealer with your finger..dab it on making little circles to blend it in well...then set it with some powder and it looks great i use it on blemishes too i use a lipstick brush cuz its smaller and is more precise to cover my blemishes with it moisturize your face first though it will help the concealer blend better then just finish with some mac pressed powder:)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by yglass

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok concealer. I live in a very humid climate and have oily skin, so it slides right off in warmer months (MAC Studio Stick does not). It is very sheer, but the color I use (6) is a good match. Maybe it'll work better in winter. Will update.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by MissBoop

This goes on quite sheer. It doesn't hide my dark circles and it cakes. On top of all of that, the sales rep suggested a way-too-light color. (Why do they all do that?) Honestly, I'd rather use my foundation. I just bought the Lise Watier Portfolio and if that doesn't help, I'm gonna try a MAC concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by cuddly_penguin

Thank goodness I tried this one out at Sephora before purchasing. Agree with other reviewer below that the coverage is really quite minimal (I could hardly tell that the SA had applied it), and after a couple of hours it literally slid off of my face. Can't say that I would purchase, nor would I recommend for oily skin or for hiding dark pigmentation.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by solenz

It has bad coverage. It doesn't do much on my face to hide my dark circles or blemishes or what have you. It's pretty transparent. I don't think I'd even reccomend this for people who have pretty good skin and don't need a lot of coverage.