C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

on 3/11/2007 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an awesome product. After the reviews here, I decided to take a trip the Bath & Body Works to try some for myself and I'm so glad I did. After literally dozens of different lip products, this will be one of the few I will use from now on. The flavor is great (love the cinnamon), it's nice and shiny without being too sticky, price isn't bad ($7.50), and the natural ingredients are a plus.

on 3/10/2007 1:39:00 AM

Couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw this. Purchased immediately. LOVE IT!

on 3/2/2007 8:06:00 AM

i LOVE this stuff! it tingles your lips &makes them feel super smooth. it really gives off a great shine - many people ask me what i use. my hg lipgloss &i will continue to repurchase :)

on 2/19/2007 8:47:00 PM

It tingles. It freshens your breath. It smells like cinnamon. It is a clear gloss. It is shiny. It is barely sticky (not slippery like Cargo's but not sticky like L'ancome juicy tubes). It moisturies too. 3 for $15 is an awsome deal.

on 1/14/2007 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

a sweet cinnamon - even after the shiny, delicious gloss has worn off, the tastey flavor remains as a treat for hubby/bf kisses!:) these minty wonders act as slight plumpers for my lips, but they don't bother my boyfriend's lips when he kisses me with intense burning! they instead offer a refreshing tingle:) I love them! try one!

on 1/7/2007 7:15:00 PM

If you like cinnamon, you'll like this lip shine. I have this and the regular metha ones and they are very different. It's a nice change of pace to grab this lip shine. It leaves lips super shiny and yummy tasting.

on 12/29/2006 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

With the CO Bigelow lip shines, I either love them or hate them. I can't say I liked the mint Mentha Lip Shine, but I love the Cinnamint one. It's a very mild cinnamon scent/flavor and comes in a cute tube. It's not overly sticky/greasy/waxy...just a good everyday kind of lip balm. I definitely recommend this and it's worth repurchasing!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

has that awesome minty tingle, but it smells and tastes like yummy sweet cinnamon. awesome because it works as a clear gloss during the day, and is literally so moisturizing that i have friends that double it as their overnight lip balm as well!! if you accidentally lick your lips it actually does taste good :)

on 12/9/2006 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this. The whole C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lipshine clear collection have become my HG daily balms. This is moisturizing, smells/tastes delicious, and adds just a bit of sheen. *Heart*

on 11/12/2006 7:12:00 PM

I love this product because instead of mint flavor I can get my favorite gloss in this great cinnamon flavor as well. I am very happy with this purchase and think it would make great stocking stuffers.

Recommended for Medium Skin