C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

on 3/14/2007 4:44:00 PM

This is an o.k. product at best. It smells good and applies nicely, but honestly it's no better than Burt's Bees or even Carmex, for that matter, if you are looking for something to soothe and moisturize. I liked it alright but wouldn't but it again.

on 3/11/2007 6:45:00 PM

at first, the smell kinda grossed me out because it smelled like some flea medication i put on my cat, but now i love it! this is a very moisturizing, shiny balm. it feels SOOOOO good and it tastes great too. for the price, i'd buy it again and again.

on 3/11/2007 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an awesome product. After the reviews here, I decided to take a trip the Bath & Body Works to try some for myself and I'm so glad I did. After literally dozens of different lip products, this will be one of the few I will use from now on. The flavor is great (love the cinnamon), it's nice and shiny without being too sticky, price isn't bad ($7.50), and the natural ingredients are a plus.

on 3/10/2007 1:39:00 AM

Couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw this. Purchased immediately. LOVE IT!

on 3/2/2007 8:06:00 AM

i LOVE this stuff! it tingles your lips &makes them feel super smooth. it really gives off a great shine - many people ask me what i use. my hg lipgloss &i will continue to repurchase :)

on 2/19/2007 8:47:00 PM

It tingles. It freshens your breath. It smells like cinnamon. It is a clear gloss. It is shiny. It is barely sticky (not slippery like Cargo's but not sticky like L'ancome juicy tubes). It moisturies too. 3 for $15 is an awsome deal.

on 1/14/2007 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

a sweet cinnamon - even after the shiny, delicious gloss has worn off, the tastey flavor remains as a treat for hubby/bf kisses!:) these minty wonders act as slight plumpers for my lips, but they don't bother my boyfriend's lips when he kisses me with intense burning! they instead offer a refreshing tingle:) I love them! try one!

on 1/7/2007 7:15:00 PM

If you like cinnamon, you'll like this lip shine. I have this and the regular metha ones and they are very different. It's a nice change of pace to grab this lip shine. It leaves lips super shiny and yummy tasting.

on 12/29/2006 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

With the CO Bigelow lip shines, I either love them or hate them. I can't say I liked the mint Mentha Lip Shine, but I love the Cinnamint one. It's a very mild cinnamon scent/flavor and comes in a cute tube. It's not overly sticky/greasy/waxy...just a good everyday kind of lip balm. I definitely recommend this and it's worth repurchasing!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

has that awesome minty tingle, but it smells and tastes like yummy sweet cinnamon. awesome because it works as a clear gloss during the day, and is literally so moisturizing that i have friends that double it as their overnight lip balm as well!! if you accidentally lick your lips it actually does taste good :)

Recommended for Medium Skin