BeneFit Cosmetics Get Bent Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

on 9/7/2007 6:59:00 PM

I got roped into buying this product by a charasmatic saleswoman at the BeneFit counter. What a mess! Horrible unsightly flaking all over my cheeks. Plus, its expensive and the bent brush is a silly unhelpful gimmick. Will not repurchase.

on 8/24/2007 10:10:00 PM

I really thought that this mascara would give me great length due to the bent shape of the wand but it only left me with disgusting clumps. I ultimately found this to be some of the worst mascara i have ever used. I only wish i had known about this website before i bought this product it would have saved me $20!

on 8/14/2007 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging etc. is very nice, and like most people, i really liked the wand being bent and thought this would give a good look, but the mascara itself was awful. It's the clumpiest mascara i've ever bought and though i found the wand easy to use, the mascara had no effect what so ever, other than sticking my eyelashes together. I would never buy it again, and don't even use it, but due to the price, i can't bring myself to throw it away!

This has to be the worse mascara ever made! The mascara handle is bent in a L shape so that when you apply mascara, it'll lift/curl your lashes but I just felt it caused more problems! It picked up wayyyy too much mascara so that at the end of the brush, there was a huge clump at the end (more than the usual amount on mascara brushes) and when you put back the brush, it left a big mess along the rim of the mascara tube! Incredibly messy! Now to the actual performance of the mascara, it clumped my lashes, no volume, no curl (made my lashes stick straight out!). Save yourself the $19, you're probably better off with some drugstore brand.

on 6/26/2007 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree with the reviewer below, Horrible stuff! Clumpy, messy, globs! You are better off using a lash curler and a standard mascara wand (clinique's High Impact is wonderful). Don't waste your money on this overpriced mascara. Very innovative, but not very effective.

on 6/24/2007 1:53:00 PM

Horrible mascara!!!! One of the worst ... I'm just glad I didn't pay full price for this. It's VERY clumpy - right when you pull the wand out of the tube. And the mascara didn't do anything for me at all. I found the bent applicator, while a good thought, is very difficult to use. I tried it once and ever since it's been sitting in my makeup drawer.

on 6/21/2007 6:34:00 PM

great mascara. does a really good job of lifting the lashes sky high if you use it right. you need to lay the tilted brush at the corner and brush from the root of the lash outward. repeat a few times.. really nice.

on 6/20/2007 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I have acutally worked at the Benefit makeup counter for over a year now and once I first started Get Bent wasn't there yet, just BAD GAL LASH. I personally, don't prefer BG, even though it has a cult following, but I LOVE Get Bent. What you have to know is how to use it. If you have any problems with clumping it is because there is no stopper in the bottle due to the egronomic design of the brush. You have to pull the brush out the way it leans, and be sure not to pump the wand or it will dry the product out. Also, wiggle root to tip and I promise you it will give you an awesome doe eyed effect. I think this mascara works well on everyone if your taught how to use it, plus its a long wearing formula, so no smears or smudges. Honestly, this mascara is the best I have ever used. My second favorite is one by the brand FRESH called Supernova, and it is still a far cry away. I promise if you use it right, you will love it. I have never received as many compliments on my lashes as I have since using this mascara!

on 6/17/2007 8:46:00 PM

I love this mascara! I have very short, sparse lashes and it adds length and fullness. It has pretty good staying power, also.

on 6/8/2007 11:37:00 AM

I didn't find that this mascara did anything to curl my lashes-- as a matter of fact, I found that it weighed down my lashes. It was also all over my face within 2 hours and my eyes were beet red. Thank goodness Sephora accepts returns of used products!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products