Jordana Lip Liner

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/5/2003 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have "terracotta" which is a pretty red-orange. It's dark, so I put it all over my mouth, blot it and smear gloss on top. It's the only red-orange lip color that looks good on me. This is the mini lip liner that's 2 for $1.

on 5/3/2003 1:24:00 AM

You just can't beat the price of these and the over all quality and color selection is excellent! Plenty of nice basic colors and a few unique ones too.

on 4/29/2003 1:49:00 PM

I have been using these lip liners for over 5 years and will never go back to those expensive liners that cost $10 and up. I always have chestnut on hand at all times. It is a brown liner that mixes well with everything. It is not hard at all and is not soft either. I have used liners that are so soft that the crumble upon application. This liner can be found in most drug stores for $0.99. With that price I always buy 2 or 3 when I need to stock up. Look no further for the best liners, Jordana is the way to go. As a matter of fact, all of their liners, whether lip or eye are great. I highly recommend these. Even if you turn out not to like them, $0.99 won't break your bank and I would rather pay that and not like something than to pay $20 and feel a million times worse.

on 4/22/2003 9:17:00 AM

I discovered Jordana thanks to this board! The lip pencils are one of the best cosmetic bargains in existence - Coffee is one of my new staples. It's a warm neutral (not dark at all as the name would suggest) that complements a wide variety of my lip colors, and best of all, I found it at a dollar store for 99 cents. Too bad it's not more readily available in my area.

on 4/22/2003 2:39:00 AM

I bought this at walgreens on sale 2 for $.88. I have this in Natural and it is the best for a nude lip day. You can't beat the price and it's not too hard like W n'W!

on 3/20/2003 1:51:00 PM

I love this lipliner I bought it in "natural" it goes on very smooth.

Popular Lip Liners