Jordana Lip Liner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/10/2003 3:30:00 PM

Another great soft lipliner!! And even cheaper than Prestige! But it works just as well, the automatic lipliners are the best they go on smooth. They're usually 2 for $3 Great Deal! I wish they had more colors!
HG for me!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Decent quality for dirt cheap! The one that kept catching my eye at the display stand was called "RefleXXions" lip pencil in Raspberry Shine. Altho the packaging makes it look metallic, it really is just a slightly shimmery dark pink. Pretty color and I love the $1 price.

on 5/7/2003 6:04:00 PM

I like this liner. I got it in Natural, which is a basic, go-with-everything color. My only gripe is that it's not quite as soft as I would like it.

on 5/5/2003 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have "terracotta" which is a pretty red-orange. It's dark, so I put it all over my mouth, blot it and smear gloss on top. It's the only red-orange lip color that looks good on me. This is the mini lip liner that's 2 for $1.

on 5/3/2003 1:24:00 AM

You just can't beat the price of these and the over all quality and color selection is excellent! Plenty of nice basic colors and a few unique ones too.

on 4/29/2003 1:49:00 PM

I have been using these lip liners for over 5 years and will never go back to those expensive liners that cost $10 and up. I always have chestnut on hand at all times. It is a brown liner that mixes well with everything. It is not hard at all and is not soft either. I have used liners that are so soft that the crumble upon application. This liner can be found in most drug stores for $0.99. With that price I always buy 2 or 3 when I need to stock up. Look no further for the best liners, Jordana is the way to go. As a matter of fact, all of their liners, whether lip or eye are great. I highly recommend these. Even if you turn out not to like them, $0.99 won't break your bank and I would rather pay that and not like something than to pay $20 and feel a million times worse.

on 4/22/2003 9:17:00 AM

I discovered Jordana thanks to this board! The lip pencils are one of the best cosmetic bargains in existence - Coffee is one of my new staples. It's a warm neutral (not dark at all as the name would suggest) that complements a wide variety of my lip colors, and best of all, I found it at a dollar store for 99 cents. Too bad it's not more readily available in my area.

on 4/22/2003 2:39:00 AM

I bought this at walgreens on sale 2 for $.88. I have this in Natural and it is the best for a nude lip day. You can't beat the price and it's not too hard like W n'W!

on 3/20/2003 1:51:00 PM

I love this lipliner I bought it in "natural" it goes on very smooth.

Popular Lip Liners