August 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2007 5:36:00 PM More reviews by joners

I love this! I use the unscented lotion and I use it all over, even on my face. In fact, after applying at bedtime, my skin is still moist in the morning. It is good stuff for using overnight, as it really has time to soften. Great for dry skin. Yes, it does feel a little greasy, but it works!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2006 5:30:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think Eucerin is one of the best products you can use for severely dry skin. I live in NJ where our winters get frigid, and starting around now, my skin gets fairly dry. It is a bit greasy, which is a feeling I hate, so I don't use it too often -- it's not my go-to product for a daily lotion, but rather as a fix for horrible dryness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

It has a really greasy feeling. It would probably work better in the winter, but it's too greasy and sticky for use in the summer. It even gives a greasy shine on my legs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2006 2:16:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

There's a review for the creme...so hey why not for the lotion. I recently repurchased this for the first time in several years. Jergens Skin Smoothing Lotion used to be a cheaper alternative..and while not as good as this stuff did the job enough that I continued to repurchase. Jergens then had to go be asses and reformulate and now I refuse to buy the stinky mess they call the Skin Smoothing lotion.

At any rate...I found myself totally excited when at Walmart I discovered they were now selling smaller 4.2 oz bottlesof the Intensive Repair lotion for around $4 instead of the larger bottles for $10-$12. Sure it's worth every penny, but I like to buy the smaller sizes of this stuff because I only use it on my legs and it doesn't take much at all.

I started using this when I was dealing eczema on my legs and I was seemingly also allergic to every lotion known to woman. Well my eczema and allergies are under control now and I still love it. It makes my legs feel like velvet, it's unscented, and it really improves the tone and texture of my skin. There's nothing like using a product and seeing results.

And oh yeah...I've also started using this very lightly on my face. Just a teeny little drop and it's working great. My pores look smaller and my skin already clearer. For me this has really been a miracle product in a lot of ways. continued >>