April 16, 2014 | 2060 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2006 5:30:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think Eucerin is one of the best products you can use for severely dry skin. I live in NJ where our winters get frigid, and starting around now, my skin gets fairly dry. It is a bit greasy, which is a feeling I hate, so I don't use it too often -- it's not my go-to product for a daily lotion, but rather as a fix for horrible dryness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

It has a really greasy feeling. It would probably work better in the winter, but it's too greasy and sticky for use in the summer. It even gives a greasy shine on my legs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2006 2:16:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

There's a review for the creme...so hey why not for the lotion. I recently repurchased this for the first time in several years. Jergens Skin Smoothing Lotion used to be a cheaper alternative..and while not as good as this stuff did the job enough that I continued to repurchase. Jergens then had to go be asses and reformulate and now I refuse to buy the stinky mess they call the Skin Smoothing lotion.

At any rate...I found myself totally excited when at Walmart I discovered they were now selling smaller 4.2 oz bottlesof the Intensive Repair lotion for around $4 instead of the larger bottles for $10-$12. Sure it's worth every penny, but I like to buy the smaller sizes of this stuff because I only use it on my legs and it doesn't take much at all.

I started using this when I was dealing eczema on my legs and I was seemingly also allergic to every lotion known to woman. Well my eczema and allergies are under control now and I still love it. It makes my legs feel like velvet, it's unscented, and it really improves the tone and texture of my skin. There's nothing like using a product and seeing results.

And oh yeah...I've also started using this very lightly on my face. Just a teeny little drop and it's working great. My pores look smaller and my skin already clearer. For me this has really been a miracle product in a lot of ways. continued >>