September 30, 2014 | 1029 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Brunette Goddess

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice shampoo but didn't make my hair any shinier. It didn't dry it out or make it greasy and the yummy caramel smell is amazing, but overall it was just a regular shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by kristinarussell

This, hands down, my favorite shampoo/conditioner combo. I have semi-coarse, tick, medium brown hair with lots of natural hightlights and it leaves my hair very shiny and soft. Also, I'm not a frequent washer (2-3 times a week) and never feel greasy or weighed down by Brunette Goddess. I'm on my 3rd bottle of each now and will cry if they stop making it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 12:43:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

this is a nice shampoo aimed towards brunettes...supposed to bring out brunette tones...but there is no color-depositing aspect, so any hair color could use it, really. leave my hair shiny and soft. doesnt make my hair brittle or dry-feeling. lathers very well-you only need just a little squirt of this stuff. smells rather yummy, though i cant quite put my finger on it...it seems a little off-putting in the warmer months (the smells doesnt linger though-so no worries) since its more of a smells that seems more fall'ish in season---its like toffee/coffee/caramel all mixed together. like a nice little coffee shop drink-very nice. the normal-sized bottles come with a pump, which is convenient, i think.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by flynnlee25

OMG, after a month of being broke and having to use icky drugstore dollar stuff on my hair when my hair is not used to bad shampoo...this stuff is amazing. The packaging is awesome; I feel like I'm in a salon because of the pumps on the shampoo and conditioner. My stylist recommended it, and on their showcase table they had shampoo and conditioner sold together in 35 oz bottles(seperate bottles) for 19.95! Couldn't resist! The smell is incredible, and I do not want to end my shower because of the smell! And while the strong scent doesn't last all day, my hair still smells gooood. My hair is soft and the conditioner works great on my tangles. I have brunette, color treated hair (after a few years of tons of blonde highlights in my hair I decided to go back to my natural color for easier maintenence), and my scalp is constantly dry, thus I have dry hair and if I use the wrong shampoo it can look stripped and dull. This makes my hair feel so soft and look so shiny. Haven't been around the boyfriend yet so I don't know if he'll like the smell, but I don't care. This will take your shampooing to a whole other level! If you have oily hair, this is probably not for you because the conditioner is VERY thick, and the shampoo is rather thick as well. I am now addicted to shower products! My hair DOES feel clean after usage. I will probably use a gentle clarifying shampoo once a week, but this stuff is addictive so we'll see about that!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by sess42

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm someone who uses Kerastase but since I decided to go light brown I was told to use this. I purchased the shampoo & conditioner Liter bottle for only $50 which is a deal if you know how much Kerastase costs.
The smell is great...smells like freshly made cup cakes with icing. My hair goes all the way down to my hind end so I need a lot of products to take care of it. My hair isn't oily, too thin or thick.
I do notice some build up in my hair but nothing a good rinse won't help.
My color seems to be doing fine, but like I said I use so many other products I can't say this shampoo makes my hair shiny or glossy.
So far no real complaints except I wish the conditioner worked better for tangles and keep in mind it is very easy to get sick of the smell.
The product really wasn't for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by LHartford

I bought this paired with the conditioner. First of all, it smells amazing (as do most TiGi products). Second, it is a great shampoo and conditioner! I am anxious to start buying these in liter bottles. The only problem is that this will create build-up after a while...so just use a clarifying shampoo in between washings. This stuff makes my hair soft, shiny and brings out the highlights in my hair! RAVE!
UPDATE: this gave me bacne so I stopped using it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ahusk75

Love this shampoo . . . . kind-of smells a little like cake batter. (but not in a bad way) I'm not sure if it's my imagination but it seems like my color is lasting longer since I started using it. Definitely will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by thechaoticapathy

I am in love with this stuff. It smells gorgeous and actually does a really good job without drying out my hair with me shampooing twice, daily. I'm using this with the matching conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 2:02:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently dyed my hair from light blonde to a darker brown and was recommended this by my hairdresser. My hair is thin and kinda lacks body, this made my roots more oily than they are usually and really weighed it down. Herbal essences works better than this! I will be trying john friedas brunette line next and tony & guy, great smell though :) (the nicest thing about this shampoo and matching cond)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2007 3:50:00 AM More reviews by YogaGalNJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Darn. I really wanted to love this shampoo! It smells SO delicious! AND it comes in a wonderful, super-convenient pump bottle! BUT sadly it's just not made for my hair type - which is thin & oily. It weighed my hair down immediately AND made it static-y all @ the same time! =( This would be best suited to gals w/normal-dry hair. Retails for approx. $12.