November 26, 2014 | 1153 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by bellawoozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was my first bath product from LUSH and I absolutely loved it! The bar itself is so pretty and its also huge! I cut mine up and used it several times. It has a VERY strong black currant or blackberry smell, it's very sweet so if that isn't your thing definitely don't get this one! The smell fills the whole bathroom and lingers on your skin for hours, which I loved! My skin was also extremely soft, so soft in fact that I didn't need any lotion. It turned the water a lovely pink color and FILLED my tub with bubbles that lasted the entire bath. It also did not stain my tub for those who are worried about that sort of thing. I will definitely be repurchasing this again as it is officially one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by smileybiker

Best lush product. My ex bf bought a few of these for me. I never thought about buying it in the 1st place. It was him who got me hooked on this. I like how it smells and that you can get about 4 baths out of it. It also has nice bubbles. Great pick me up when you having a bad day

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

The best bath treat from lush in my opinion. Even my husband uses it. My skinfeels soft and the water turns a gorgeous pink color. I have a large jacuzzi tub and I use 1/3rd of a bar and it is just right. I love the creamy smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lulu12step

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Favorite LUSH product hands down. I crumble about a eighth of it in a small bag until its dust before lining the drain with it and turning on the water giant frothy bubbles, pink water, sweet calming scent. Lasts forever. Amazing!

Cocktail:
Eighth of Comforter Bubble Bar
Think Pink Bath Bomb (if aivalable Valentines Day line ex factor for purple water!)
1/4 of MMM bath melt

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

After a stressful day at the office the comforter seems to make it all go away. My skin is so soft and smells so amazing afterwards and since you only need 1/4 of the huge bar its so reasonably priced. One of my favorite products ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

This is my daughter's favorite. Pink water, lots and lots of bubbles, what more can an 11 years old girl want. The bonus is the smell that lingers in the bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by meggylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite bubble bar from Lush. It's pretty good value for money because it's huge, and due to the fact it makes a ridiculous amount of bubbles you only need a small amount. The smell is delicious, a really rich blackcurrent smell that fills the whole bathroom. It turns the bathwater bright pink and produces a mountain of bubbles. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't seem to irritate it, either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by remedy2231

I do really like this product. I brought this from hearing allthatglitters21 on youtube rave about it. I brought it home and cut it with a hot knife into different pieces and it cut pretty well. Unlike the bath bombs you put this in the water as its running - which is annoying if i want to use it after washing my hair I have to drain the bath and run another one which is abit of a faf so i use a bath bomb then. The smell is great I really like it and when used properly you get SOOOO many bubbles its amazing!! to the point where I had to be soo carefull when reading my book. But overall i really like this product:) x

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by wbourgou

I really like The Comforter bubble bar. I'm still a little skeptical over the fact that everyone says it's "SOOOO GOOD!!" It is good, but it isn't scarily amazing. That being said, I have repurchased this before my first one ran out, just so I'd have a back up! The smell is a great fruity blackcurrant smell.

Like others have said, this is probably one of the best value in a bubble bar. I will get at least 4 or 5 (maybe even 6!) uses out of one bar, because I cut it into smaller chunks. I crumble it really finely into the bath tub and then run the bath water. To get the most amount of bubbles, run the water for the most amount of time possible on the product. If you run half the tun and then put in the bubble bar, the bubbles won't develop as much.

I have also tried using a little bit (very small amount crumbled up) in a loofah poof in the shower. It worked well too. I like using Lush products, but I don't take baths THAT often!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best bubble bar deal Lush has to offer. $8.95 for 200g, when the 100g bubble bars are $5.95 to $6.95 a piece. Also the fact that it's cheaper doesn't make the quality any less! The blackcurrent smell is amazing, definitely comforting once you're soaking in the bath. I wasn't sure if I liked the smell at first, but once it's in the water it's a less concentrated smell and it develops really nicely. I use mine sparingly so I can get five to six baths from one bar. One of my staple Lush products, it's cheaper and lasts you quite a while.