LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not for me. Sweet berry scent, very young girl scent in my opinion. Great value for money though if sweet berry is your thing, lots of bath bubbles and lovely pink water. A pass for me!

This is a really yummy fruity berry bubble bar. I love that it's so big I can easily get 6 uses out of one of these. The smell is so yummy and stays on the skin after you get out of the tub. Heaps of bubbles!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE THIS BUBBLE BAR! It was my first ever purchase from a Lush store and it was the product that got me addicted. It is one of Lush's larger bubble bars and it smells like delicious blackberries. It is a very fruity, berry, sweet scent. The Comforter is very pretty, is a purple and white swirly square/circle (depending on the batch). It is a classic Lush product that every girl and guy should try. I would 100% repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have repurchased this product God knows how many times. It retails for 3.99/200g in the UK but as it's quite big, you can break it up and use it for about 3 baths for maximum effect.

The smell is just incredible. It smells of sherbet and raspberries and cream - very difficult to described but if you love sweet berry smells, this is perfect for you.

It turns the bath water a beautiful Barbie pink whilst creating lots of small soft bubbles when you crumble it under the tap.

You end up coming out smelling totally delicious! This would be a great gift as well as a treat for yourself.

Beautiful smell, lovely fluffy bubbles and turns your bath water pink .... Keep a few in your drawers to fragrance your clothes !

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Bought this yesterday and tried it last night. At the shop I was deliberating between getting this, and Blue Skies bubble bar. I'm half wishing I got blue skies. The scent dry, is a very sweet black currant candy kind of smell and it's coloured in magenta and white swirls. I used just over an eigth of the bar, so that could be my problem, but I found that as soon as this bar hit the water, the scent disappeared. The water went a light magenta kind of colour with white bubbles. I am disappointed because this is supposedly a best seller, but was just average for me. It didn't produce mounds of bubbles, and the bubbles were all gone when I hopped out about an hour later. The scent was VERY watery, I could hardly smell it and it didn't linger on my skin. Again, I only used an eigth of the bar, so I will try using a quarter next time and see what happens. All in all, I'm very disappointed in this purchase, definitely not my favourite. I would use it if I was given it as a gift, but probably wont buy it again.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE the Comforter bubble bar! It's the only bubble bar I've tried. It smells really good, just like candy. The bubbles lasted for a very long time. The water turned dark pink, which I loved. I will definetely be buying this bubble bar again.

One of my favourites!
Looks great, smells amazing and smell last, colourize water and the foam is creamy and lasts long enough! Skin is not dry, feels soft. So relaxing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this product! I take a bath everyday and use this pretty often. It makes the water softer, which moisturizes your skin a little as you soak. The bubbles are VERY plentiful if you break the pieces down into powder. I usually take about 1/6th of the bar, break it down in a cup, then fill the cup with water, and pour the dissolved powder into the running spout of the tub. I repeat filling and pouring part until all the particles in the cup have dissolved. This method allows all of the bubble bar to be dissolved and prevents wasting product. LOVE LUSH BUBBLE BARS!

I like the smell of this bar, and it produces a ton of bubbles, but I think it would be something that I would maybe give out as a gift instead of re-purchasing for my own use. I love Lush products to give my bath a little something extra, but this is just not one of my favorites. Warning to anyone who has a jacuzzi bath, do NOT turn on the jets after using this, my bubbles totally overflowed out onto the floor! I must have misplaced my common sense that night.

Popular Bath Treatments