Pantene ICE SHINE

2.8

on 4/4/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

EW!
gave my straight hair dandruff.
left it feeling gross and oily.
two days after i stopped using it, no more dandruff! and i've never had any again.
gross.

on 4/4/2009 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

ha! was about to leave a horrible nasty comment about this stuff, than just read the comment below me.... couldnt have put it better myself. Leaves a terrible "film" on your hair just like Barbies. Skip this product for sure.

on 4/4/2009 10:43:00 PM

You know when you were little and your Barbies got old? Remember how their hair got kinda frizzy and dull overall, yet each hair still looked plasticy and shiny?

That's exactly what this product did to my hair.

on 3/26/2009 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this shampoo! I also really liked this conditioner!
It added a lot of shine to my hair. But its not very good at adding volume! In fact my hair fell flat! Overall its a good product =)

on 1/30/2009 6:12:00 AM

well i have bleached hair (highlights) and to me shine is soooo wanted bc my hair can look dull cos of all the bleaching thing. i was soooo excited so i bought almost the whole line - shampoo, mask serum and hairspray...

shampoo was ok -did deep clean my hair and provided some shine i guess...but on its own didn't make any noticable difference.

mask was incredible! soft healthier hair that looked a lot shinier!

serum was OVER THE TOP! my hair looked sooo healthy!!! this step really made a difference to me! it only needs a couple of drops bc if you overdue it it can get greasy!!

hairspray...well not satisfied at all..made me look greasy and unwashed!!

all in all i like this line..

on 1/22/2009 10:32:00 AM

I have middle-of-the-back length, slightly wavy hair and was looking for a general use product that maintained softness and gave more health and shine. This shampoo delivered the shine it promised, but at the expense of dry, hard hair and increased split ends. I even had a few of the tiny knots that other users experienced. Not so enjoyable. Even with the use of the Ice Shine conditioner, my hair felt stripped of its moisture and softness. After reading some of the other reviews, I'll keep the product and try it out during the summer months, when my hair is a little oilier. (Incidentally, the way it made my hair harder also made it hold a roundbrush curl a little better than other shampoos! But I'll easily give up the curl for softer hair!)

on 12/30/2008 9:03:00 PM

I remember when this came out I was so excited and couldn't wait to get it, I looked for it way before my walmart started carrying it. Well fart. this product made my hair dull, tangely and shiney.. I guess it did what it was supposed to.. ha ha. Not worth it, I have long hair and tangles are no fun espcecially everyday.. Hated this almost.. My hair was so dry but shiney.. lol It was shiney I remember..

on 12/28/2008 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

After using this for quite sometime it DID make my hair very shiny. But with the shine came NO body and bad tangled knots which leads to pain : (. I really did like this shampoo because it made my hair shiny like it was supposed to, but it completely annihilated any body my hair had and make it incredibly limp. Not to mention the tangles it provided. Boy I shed some tears trying to comb those out--even after using the pantene conditioner! So I'm not sure how to exactly feel about this product, I did give me shine, which is why i bought it, but i think the cons outweigh the pro here :(

My hair is naturally shiny, I just bought this because I loved the smell. It makes my hair super soft and like I said, it makes my hair smell good. I don't get why so many people have such negative reviews, I don't think I'm very picky when it comes to shampoo as long as it smells good and the matching conditioner gets the tangles out of my long hair. :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used this shampoo for a couple of months with no problems, but also no great plusses either. It just seemed to be regular shampoo and didn't add extra shine. Lately however I've noticed a buildup. I've never had this problem before and from reading other reviews, I suspect that it's from the wax or whatever they put it there and I will not use this again.

Top Rated Pantene Products