August 27, 2014 | 1850 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - ICE SHINE

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by MW1Horse

You know when you were little and your Barbies got old? Remember how their hair got kinda frizzy and dull overall, yet each hair still looked plasticy and shiny?

That's exactly what this product did to my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Joci443

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this shampoo! I also really liked this conditioner!
It added a lot of shine to my hair. But its not very good at adding volume! In fact my hair fell flat! Overall its a good product =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 6:12:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

well i have bleached hair (highlights) and to me shine is soooo wanted bc my hair can look dull cos of all the bleaching thing. i was soooo excited so i bought almost the whole line - shampoo, mask serum and hairspray...

shampoo was ok -did deep clean my hair and provided some shine i guess...but on its own didn't make any noticable difference.

mask was incredible! soft healthier hair that looked a lot shinier!

serum was OVER THE TOP! my hair looked sooo healthy!!! this step really made a difference to me! it only needs a couple of drops bc if you overdue it it can get greasy!!

hairspray...well not satisfied at all..made me look greasy and unwashed!!

all in all i like this line..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by hlnguyen

I have middle-of-the-back length, slightly wavy hair and was looking for a general use product that maintained softness and gave more health and shine. This shampoo delivered the shine it promised, but at the expense of dry, hard hair and increased split ends. I even had a few of the tiny knots that other users experienced. Not so enjoyable. Even with the use of the Ice Shine conditioner, my hair felt stripped of its moisture and softness. After reading some of the other reviews, I'll keep the product and try it out during the summer months, when my hair is a little oilier. (Incidentally, the way it made my hair harder also made it hold a roundbrush curl a little better than other shampoos! But I'll easily give up the curl for softer hair!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I remember when this came out I was so excited and couldn't wait to get it, I looked for it way before my walmart started carrying it. Well fart. this product made my hair dull, tangely and shiney.. I guess it did what it was supposed to.. ha ha. Not worth it, I have long hair and tangles are no fun espcecially everyday.. Hated this almost.. My hair was so dry but shiney.. lol It was shiney I remember..

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by pepermint179

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

After using this for quite sometime it DID make my hair very shiny. But with the shine came NO body and bad tangled knots which leads to pain : (. I really did like this shampoo because it made my hair shiny like it was supposed to, but it completely annihilated any body my hair had and make it incredibly limp. Not to mention the tangles it provided. Boy I shed some tears trying to comb those out--even after using the pantene conditioner! So I'm not sure how to exactly feel about this product, I did give me shine, which is why i bought it, but i think the cons outweigh the pro here :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2008 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sweetvictory23

My hair is naturally shiny, I just bought this because I loved the smell. It makes my hair super soft and like I said, it makes my hair smell good. I don't get why so many people have such negative reviews, I don't think I'm very picky when it comes to shampoo as long as it smells good and the matching conditioner gets the tangles out of my long hair. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by roswell_alien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this shampoo for a couple of months with no problems, but also no great plusses either. It just seemed to be regular shampoo and didn't add extra shine. Lately however I've noticed a buildup. I've never had this problem before and from reading other reviews, I suspect that it's from the wax or whatever they put it there and I will not use this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by lemonfresh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like most other reviewers, I was disappointed in that there was no real difference in terms of shine, but it did smooth my thick and rather frizzly hair, so I would repurchase for that reason.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by KLZhu

compared to other drugstore shampoos i've tried, this did not impress. post-shampoo, my naturally oily, straight hair felt even flatter than usual. when combing towel-dried hair, hair fallout seemed worse than usual. did not notice a big difference in "shine". for me, the cons outweighed the pros-- will not repurchase