October 25, 2014 | 1023 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by TumbleGirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

All I can say is that I LOVE this product. I use it to remove my makeup every night and it works perfectly!! I've been using these wipes to remove makeup for about 4 months now and will continue to use them for as long as I can :)
PROS:
- takes all my makeup off, very easily
- doesn't smell (has the slightest smell, but only smells like a clean wipe)
- doesn't break me out (knock on wood)
- gentle on my sensitive skin

CONS:
- packaging sucks, doesn't reseal very well
- a bit pricy, I buy mine at target for around $8CND for 25 wipes

Other than that, I highly highly recommend this!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by margrosek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These cleansing wipes are awesome, and soothing for my sensitive skin. I have tried Mac, Neutrogena, and Olay brands and they don't work as well for me. My skin gets red and somewhat irritated when I use the other brands, but the Simple brand of wipes are formulated for sensitive skin, so they are perfect for me. I still prefer the Boots brand of wipes, the one for sensitive skin, but they are not sold in Canada so my second choice has to be the Simple brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Aleemabak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love these wipes! I am acne prone, and i wear full face of make up on. This takes all my make up off and leaves my skin soft and clean. I usually wash my face with a cleanser afterwards to guarantee all the dirt, oil and make up is off my face && I use a different product to clean my mascara/eyeliner off.

I've used many face wipes - Neutrogena, Mac, Murad, Shesido, Loreal... None of them seem to do the job like this one does!

Overall will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Brovitsky

to begin with, these things dry out my face. i have to go in with moisturizer afterwards which is kind of annoying. they also BREAK ME OUT! i have never been one to have a bad problem with acne until now. yeah, i've had a few zits from time to time but these work horrible for my skin. good thing my sister likes them....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by lsu12

I love this product! I started using it when I lived in the UK and when I moved back to the US Simple products moved over too and I could not have been more excited!
I have rather sensitive skin, so finding make-up remover wipes that didn't irritate my skin was a miracle. They can be used for all skin types. These wipes get off all of my make-up including waterproof mascara, which can be very difficult to get off. The packaging is nice, but be sure to seal it back after each use or the wipes can become dry. The ingredients are the best part, not too many harsh chemicals and no residue left behind. Only clean skin. They're kind of expensive, but well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by missyoualready

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a sample of these and I did enjoy them, they work well and are moisturizing, soft, and stay wet instead of getting dry while removing the makeup (I don't like this as it feels like I'm tugging on my skin). I have the Neutrogena ones and I can say that I do prefer these ones better. However, I feel like these are just too thick... to me that seems like a waste, and instead they could just include more wipes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by payjark

These are a great simple and cheap alternative to a full makeup remover. I use these on a day that I wear minimal makeup. It leaves my skin refreshed and clean. Probably the beat drugstore makeup removing wipes I've tried, and I've tried loads of them.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

I was excited to try these cleansing wipes, however, in the end I wasn't a huge fan. They did not break me out, which was a huge plus in their favor, but I didn't feel like they removed my makeup fully. Sometimes I needed two wipes to remove the majority of my foundation and they did nothing for my mascara. Obviously I flew through the pack and also found the last few wipes were very, very dried out despite my carefully resealing the flap after each use. The smell wasn't pleasant either. I would recommend these to people with sensitive skin like my own, and the price is reasonable if you want to give them a shot... but I think I'll keep hunting. Cheers!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

I really wanted to be impressed with these facial wipes, but I wasn't. They have a dry consistancy that I do not like at all. They do an ok job at removing makeup. I still find traces of mascara after I am done cleansing my face(I remove my makeup before cleansing my face). The scent is nice and it does not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by pinimon162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Really nice makeup wipes - despite the bad rep cleansing wipes get nowadays these have no alcohol and no perfume.

They're decently priced, don't smell offensive, and best of all - I can use these to remove eye makeup! I have tried numerous cleansers including Bioderma Crealine and Liz Earle and all cleansers appear to make my eyes literally burn and weep. These wipes mean I don't have to choose between foregoing eye makeup and major panda eyes.

They're excellent for face makeup too - I used to wear Double Wear foundation aka Extremely Thick and Full Coverage Foundation MASK. One of these wipes would remove even this foundation so well that, if I swiped over bioderma with a cotton pad afterwards, there would be no trace on the cotton pad. To me that's some pretty good cleansing power.

Only downside is the packaging - it has a 'peel and reseal' type thing going on which can lose its stick and become ineffective - thus drying the wipes out. But for the price I suppose you can't really complain.

**Tip: keep these stored upside-down and this means the moisture in the wipes (basically the cleansing solution) can filter down equally so you don't get the top wipe drying out.