Avon SuperFULL Mascara

3.4

on 9/2/2007 11:41:00 PM

Very good mascara. The secret is the applicator brush. My lashes are length and voluminous. My second favorite mascara (My first is Telescopic). I think this mascara is the best of Avon.

on 7/26/2007 7:49:00 PM

Pleasantly surprised with this mascara (color is Brown) especially after worrying about how it would apply with the spindly-looking applicator. Gave my lashes a nice coating without giving me spidereyes. No smears or clumps to speak of either. Overall a very good find.

on 7/23/2007 2:23:00 PM

I adore this mascara! The brush left me with zero clumps, zero flaking, and made my lashes look more lush!

on 7/13/2007 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This was an okay mascara. Good for everyday use. It did not give me any volume or lengthening on my short, wimpy Asian lashes. But this product is way better than the Cover Girl Lash Exact which made my eyes hurt so bad it made me teary eyed.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! AWESOME STUFF

on 6/28/2007 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've probably used about 10 tubes of this stuff. I have very sparse, thin, and short eyelashes, so no matter what mascara I use I have to pile on as many coats as possible before it starts clumping up. This mascara allows me to put on an as many coats as I want because it doesn't clump at all. Flaking is very minimal. Latley, when I what a va-va-voom look I use one final coat of a thickening mascara, and the results are gorgeous! For some reason I didn't like this at first, I can't remember why though.

on 6/10/2007 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Avon's new mascara follows the plastic applicator trend. I bough this in navy and black. I haven't tried the black one yet but my experience with navy mascara has generally been positive. As you can see from the before/after shot, the mascara thickens lashes quite a bit. Maybe even a bit too much, as the individual hairs tend to stick to each other after second coat. But, honestly, that happens to me with pretty much any mascara. I took this picture with no primer, just eyelash curler and 2 coats of mascara, but I think it might be possible to get better results with a primer. The navy color is not very distinguishable, which is a good thing cause light blue mascara looks ridiculous on anyone. This color is ideal to complement a blue-toned eye make-up without looking like a clown. The mascara makes hairs rather stiff, and somewhat stick-like, but that effect is less visible when you wear some other eye makeup such as eyeliner, which I usually do. Truth is, wearing extreme volume mascaras without any other eye makeup is usually tricky, because any clumps will be extremely visible. For such use, I prefer using mascaras that have less dramatic, more subtle effects. But, this type of thickening mascara is more suitable when your lashes need to stand out from the rest of your eye makeup.

Overall, I think SuperFULL is a pretty good mascara, especially for the price (i.e. when you get it on sale). There are some better ones out there, but you need to pay a bit more to get them.

continued >>

on 6/6/2007 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

SuperFULL is my new h/g!! The brush keeps clumps from forming (though I do occasionally wipe it off, just because I'm used to doing that with mascaras. As a rep, I can't beat the great price, even at the full price, but it does go on sale often enough! I highly recommend trying it, what do you have to lose?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

OMG! I have been spending $23 on Dior Maximeyes in brown. I do love it but not the price. This is WAY BETTER & WAY CHEAPER! I will never use anything else ever again! Unless they discontinue this. They better not! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I actually look like I have false eyelashes on. I also wear a base mascara before hand. The two work perfectly! Its by Shiseido. I can't live without either! Oh and NO CLUMPING! I do not see why people are saying it clumps. It doesn't on me at all!

EDIT: It stopped working as well after awhile. Not bad for the price but not great like my Dior.

on 5/25/2007 8:58:00 PM

I don't care for this mascara. It did not give me those va-va-voom lashes I get when I use Lancome Definicils or even Maybelline Great Lash. Maybe it's because my lashes are already dark, but it left me looking as if I never put any on! Good for casual days, though!