October 23, 2014 | 1022 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2007 1:38:00 AM More reviews by shiny_bones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered this in black and surprisingly like it. It wasn't as super full as they made it seem, but I would difinately buy this product again. I really like the plastic brush. It didn't give me any clumps so I didn't have to use a lash comb afterwards. Throughout the day it didn't flake or smear onto my lower lids. Overall it's a great product and the price fantastic!

*EDIT*
I'm not going to buy this again. It dried out soon after I bought it and started flaking. I think I'm going to try that mascara in the bright orange tube. I can't think of the name right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by marygirlpr

Very good mascara. The secret is the applicator brush. My lashes are length and voluminous. My second favorite mascara (My first is Telescopic). I think this mascara is the best of Avon.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by chypregirl

Pleasantly surprised with this mascara (color is Brown) especially after worrying about how it would apply with the spindly-looking applicator. Gave my lashes a nice coating without giving me spidereyes. No smears or clumps to speak of either. Overall a very good find.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by mrstraviesa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this mascara! The brush left me with zero clumps, zero flaking, and made my lashes look more lush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was an okay mascara. Good for everyday use. It did not give me any volume or lengthening on my short, wimpy Asian lashes. But this product is way better than the Cover Girl Lash Exact which made my eyes hurt so bad it made me teary eyed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2007 7:21:00 AM More reviews by gloriatatlock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! AWESOME STUFF

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by 3lizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've probably used about 10 tubes of this stuff. I have very sparse, thin, and short eyelashes, so no matter what mascara I use I have to pile on as many coats as possible before it starts clumping up. This mascara allows me to put on an as many coats as I want because it doesn't clump at all. Flaking is very minimal. Latley, when I what a va-va-voom look I use one final coat of a thickening mascara, and the results are gorgeous! For some reason I didn't like this at first, I can't remember why though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2007 11:05:00 AM More reviews by hayeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Avon's new mascara follows the plastic applicator trend. I bough this in navy and black. I haven't tried the black one yet but my experience with navy mascara has generally been positive. As you can see from the before/after shot, the mascara thickens lashes quite a bit. Maybe even a bit too much, as the individual hairs tend to stick to each other after second coat. But, honestly, that happens to me with pretty much any mascara. I took this picture with no primer, just eyelash curler and 2 coats of mascara, but I think it might be possible to get better results with a primer. The navy color is not very distinguishable, which is a good thing cause light blue mascara looks ridiculous on anyone. This color is ideal to complement a blue-toned eye make-up without looking like a clown. The mascara makes hairs rather stiff, and somewhat stick-like, but that effect is less visible when you wear some other eye makeup such as eyeliner, which I usually do. Truth is, wearing extreme volume mascaras without any other eye makeup is usually tricky, because any clumps will be extremely visible. For such use, I prefer using mascaras that have less dramatic, more subtle effects. But, this type of thickening mascara is more suitable when your lashes need to stand out from the rest of your eye makeup.

Overall, I think SuperFULL is a pretty good mascara, especially for the price (i.e. when you get it on sale). There are some better ones out there, but you need to pay a bit more to get them.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by marian74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

SuperFULL is my new h/g!! The brush keeps clumps from forming (though I do occasionally wipe it off, just because I'm used to doing that with mascaras. As a rep, I can't beat the great price, even at the full price, but it does go on sale often enough! I highly recommend trying it, what do you have to lose?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2007 1:47:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG! I have been spending $23 on Dior Maximeyes in brown. I do love it but not the price. This is WAY BETTER & WAY CHEAPER! I will never use anything else ever again! Unless they discontinue this. They better not! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I actually look like I have false eyelashes on. I also wear a base mascara before hand. The two work perfectly! Its by Shiseido. I can't live without either! Oh and NO CLUMPING! I do not see why people are saying it clumps. It doesn't on me at all!

EDIT: It stopped working as well after awhile. Not bad for the price but not great like my Dior.