November 26, 2014 | 1872 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by xEijmyk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about this product, not bad and not amazing. Although has a very good smell but it doesn't stay long.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jsayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well the smell of this is so nice! cant stop smelling it . I found it made my hair really smooth for like the first time but after keep using it it was gross , made my hair really dry & knotty.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by naelicious

PLEASE BEWARE! One use & this shampoo made my hair fall out like no other. like HANDFULS of hair falling out. My hair is VERY healthy. AND this wasnt just a bad batch. 2 years after I first tried it, I tried one more time & same thing; Handfuls of hair falling out!! Oh and I only used this shampoo, not the matching conditioner, but Im guessing that wont be too much better either. The whole line isn't impressive whatsoever. I miss the old school formula and bottles of herbal essences. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have thick hair and an oily scalp, and I thought this cleansed well without leaving a dry feeling afterwards. My hair feels alot softer and much easier to detangle when showering. It does smell lovely - very tropical with a strong coconut scent that stays well in my hair. Would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Once again, an average drugstore shampoo. It gets the job done but does nothing in particular that stands out for me. I do like the packaging and although I am not a crazy fan of coconuts, I LOVE the scent of this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair isn't particularly dry since it does become oily by the second day. However, I love to use this during the winter when the ends of my hair are more susceptible to dryness. The texture feels like a conditioner/ body lotion, but the great thing about this is that it lathers, thus ridding hair of grease. My hair is naturally shiny but this definitely doesn't hurt when it comes to adding more moisture and shine! The colour is a pearly, aqua blue and it smells fantastic. If you buy this at Costco, the packaging is opaque blue and the shampoo has a pump, which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by CreativeGesture

I have brought and repurchased Clairol "Herbal essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo" for over a year or two now.This is my go to Shampoo. I Also use this shampoo with its matching conditioner. They work amazing together. I prefer to use both these products then use a different product with them as this works amazing when paired together. Definitely a great shampoo for hot summer days and chilly winter days. I have very long dark hair and it hydrates my hair from root to tip.

[Pros]
- Makes your hair silky
- Smells amazing
- Helps hydrate your hair
- Packaging is secure
- Affordable
- You get a lot for a little
- Works well paired with Hello Hydration conditioner
...
[Cons]
- Shampoo is not organic
- Shampoo is colored (however doesn't leave any coloration in your hair)
...
Overall I would buy this product again, I really don't have anything negative to say besides the fact I wish this product was organic, however saying that I find this product is very gentle on my hair and hydrates really well. I recommend anyone wanting a hydrating shampoo to try this one :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I got a huge bottle of this with a pump, so will have to use it all up even though it's not the best shampoo. I don't think this is anything special, just a regular shampoo with no discernible difference from any other. Smells nice and cleans my hair but doesn't particularly hydrate. Wouldn't buy again, and will
Probably take me 6 months to use the bottle I have!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Missyboo1287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My dad randomly picked this up for me when I told him I ran out of shampoo and asked if he could pick some up for me. wow, he has good taste! I have long relatively thick indian hair and while I love having big, voluminous hair, it sometiems gets dry. I probably wouldnt re-purchase for that reason, it does tend to weigh my hair down the 2nd day (i cant wash my hair every day) but it smells so amazing that even my new boy toy can't get enough. I have never been so complimented on the way my hair smells and the smell tends to last a couple days. based soley on that, i will definitely re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like how hydrating it is for my hair and i ADORE THE SMELL :D. i always get compliments on how good my hair smells and how soft it is when i use this shampoo. its at a good price too. i will repurchase.