November 27, 2014 | 1539 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Eye make-up remover

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2004 12:08:00 PM More reviews by angelabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This remover burned my eyes so badly......And I do not have sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2004 5:25:00 PM More reviews by chowjet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased the version of this for waterproof makeup removal, since I am using a water-resistant mascara. I really disliked it. It left an oily film on my eyelids. I had to almost scrub to get the mascara off. It also caused burning around the eye area along with eye irritation. I felt like my expensive eye cream was doing no good because it was being applied over a layer of the oily remover. Yuck!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 7:46:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty average. Did irritate my eyes. And I can't say that my eyes are very sensitive. HR is significantly better. Won't buy Sephora's again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2004 12:13:00 AM More reviews by JessL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this. Smells like roses to me, pretty in the bottle, melts all my makeup off. A little greasy, but I wash my face anyway afterward. Doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes. Adore it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2003 3:31:00 AM More reviews by p0rkqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a Sephora in Las Vegas while on vacation because I forgot to bring it along in my luggage. This is my favorite eye makeup remover! This product does not bother my sensitive skin and definitely does the job well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sheeba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great eye make up remover without the high price of fancier stuff.
and it lasts longgggggggg

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jalin

This is a fraction of Bi-Facil's (my staple) price...but it comes pretty close. I did deduct a point because it isn't quite as soothing as Bi-Facil. However, it does do a more thorough job of removing every trace of mascara and eyeliner. I would repurchase this...perhaps next time I will try the dual-phase Sephora brand, it might be more gentle.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2003 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Gingerdjoseph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really don't like this eye makeup remover. It stings- before or after eye cream! The only reason it's a 2 instead of a 1 is because it does the job. I love sephora, but not sephora brand eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2003 12:12:00 AM More reviews by brun3ttexgrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this product. I got a mini one for $4 and it is well worth the price. It soothes and softens my eyes, and effectively takes off the makeup. The only downside is it smells like potpurri, which I can't stand. Other than that, I HIGHLY recommend it! I'll never use another eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This also works well to remove stubborn lip stuff, though it tastes terrible (just so you know). :) It's a great product -- it doesn't irritate an eye makeup-wearin' girl's sensitive eyes, removes absolutely everything without wreaking undue damage on the eyelashes, and the packaging is sophistocated and witty. So, thumbs up.