Sephora Eye make-up remover

2.8

on 3/21/2004 12:08:00 PM

This remover burned my eyes so badly......And I do not have sensitive skin.

on 3/2/2004 5:25:00 PM

I purchased the version of this for waterproof makeup removal, since I am using a water-resistant mascara. I really disliked it. It left an oily film on my eyelids. I had to almost scrub to get the mascara off. It also caused burning around the eye area along with eye irritation. I felt like my expensive eye cream was doing no good because it was being applied over a layer of the oily remover. Yuck!!!

on 2/23/2004 7:46:00 AM

Pretty average. Did irritate my eyes. And I can't say that my eyes are very sensitive. HR is significantly better. Won't buy Sephora's again.

on 2/8/2004 12:13:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love this. Smells like roses to me, pretty in the bottle, melts all my makeup off. A little greasy, but I wash my face anyway afterward. Doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes. Adore it!

on 11/15/2003 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at a Sephora in Las Vegas while on vacation because I forgot to bring it along in my luggage. This is my favorite eye makeup remover! This product does not bother my sensitive skin and definitely does the job well.

on 11/2/2003 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great eye make up remover without the high price of fancier stuff.
and it lasts longgggggggg

on 10/21/2003 9:01:00 PM

This is a fraction of Bi-Facil's (my staple) price...but it comes pretty close. I did deduct a point because it isn't quite as soothing as Bi-Facil. However, it does do a more thorough job of removing every trace of mascara and eyeliner. I would repurchase this...perhaps next time I will try the dual-phase Sephora brand, it might be more gentle.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really don't like this eye makeup remover. It stings- before or after eye cream! The only reason it's a 2 instead of a 1 is because it does the job. I love sephora, but not sephora brand eye makeup remover!

on 9/23/2003 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I adore this product. I got a mini one for $4 and it is well worth the price. It soothes and softens my eyes, and effectively takes off the makeup. The only downside is it smells like potpurri, which I can't stand. Other than that, I HIGHLY recommend it! I'll never use another eye makeup remover!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This also works well to remove stubborn lip stuff, though it tastes terrible (just so you know). :) It's a great product -- it doesn't irritate an eye makeup-wearin' girl's sensitive eyes, removes absolutely everything without wreaking undue damage on the eyelashes, and the packaging is sophistocated and witty. So, thumbs up.