November 28, 2014 | 1935 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by colleeflower

Definitely my favourite Cover Girl mascara. Holds the curl very well. Doesn't smudge. Lengthens and volumizes very well. Doesn't clump. My only complaint is that it is quite difficult to remove, even with waterproof eye makeup remover. I've repurchased this product several times.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by LZK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after constantly getting my eyelid dirty with the CG Lash Blast. I ended up loving this mascara since i found that it defined my lashes like crazy and it gave them insane length. It wasn't as voluminous as the Lash Blast but my lashes were looking really really good! I think definition and length are better than volume without the definition/length. I even used two tubes...until I realized that it was drying really fast in the tube and getting clumpy while the tube was still quite full and this just frustrated me like crazy! So back to Lash Blast I went, and I realized that Lash Blast actually makes my lashes/curl droop a bit by weighing them down with the heavier formula.

What I found works the best for me is curling with my Shu Uemura, then using the Lash Exact to define my lashes, (and it gives good length too! ), then after that sets, using the Lash Blast as a second coat to give more thickness. Its sort of annoying.

CONCLUSION is that Lash Blast gives volume and thickness but weighs down lashes a bit and hence takes away from the curl and length.

using Lash Exact first defines amazingly and gives great length but lacks the extreme volume of Lash Blast.

Combo is best, just annoying!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by nightreaper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a decent product. It's tenaciously waterproof, and boy do I mean tenciously. It doesn't come off. That's one of the downsides. If you're really tired and don't have the time or energy to remove it, it flakes into your eyes.

I don't know if this was the thing that caused my severe left eye infection; but I am no longer taking chances, and had to toss it out.

A good d/s replacement is L'Oreal's Waterproof Panoramic Lash if you feel like switching up your product.

Hope this review helped.

-Alice

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by aferrar1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Compared to a lot of drugstore mascara - I really like this one. I always buy waterproof b/c my mascara tends to wear off under my eye creating that lovely raccoon eye look! This one does not do that, so I like it most for that reason alone. The brush works well and I don't find it to be clumpy or flakey. Good mascara for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by syoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After having no success with Maybelline mascaras, I picked this one up at a supermarket on sale. It's DEFINITELY waterproof (I swam with it on and it didn't come off at all), and tends to give my asian lashes a bit of oomph when I use a heated eyelash curler beforehand. It holds the curl all day, but the only downside would be that it seems to become flaky after a month or so. However if you're a regular user, it shouldn't be too much of a problem! It's not too voluminous, but that's okay for an everyday mascara. It also keeps my eyes non-irritated during the day. This is important cos I wear contact lenses almost everyday.

And for those having trouble getting this mascara off, I use baby oil to get all my eye makeup off. Just pour a little bit on a cotton pad and wipe over your eyes. This won't come off with your regular eye-makeup remover.

I'll probably repurchase again. It's pretty cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by pinkchiclet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara as basic, everyday wear. It doesn't clump, or smear or flake, and seems to come off easily. It doesn't do anything dramatic for my lashes, but in the black/brown, it makes my lashes look natural, only longer and thicker :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Doesn't flake, smear or clump, and comes off easily with makeup remover. Keeps a curl after I use my eyelash curler. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2009 7:53:00 AM More reviews by aequin

I ran out of mascara and needed something cheap for the time being, so picked this up in the drugstore. Well I don't think I could have picked out a worse mascara.

Over the years I have purchased several different types of mascaras and they've all done something...anything...at the very least. This mascara, all it does is flake right after applying it. It doesn't give me volume, length, separation...it is the only mascara I've ever bought that I thoroughly detest and kick myself for wasting even $9 on this crap.

And apart from the instant flaking, this junk is hard as hell to get off too. I have to practically soak my lashes in makeup remover for a day for it to come off, and I was only putting 2 coats on.

Total garbage. Not even worth it if you find it in the garbage bin for .50cents.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by JoannatheMad89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! It's the best mascara ever! It lengthens lashes, thickens, and helps hold the curl. My only complaint is that the lid tends to fall off before the product is done with.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by maritesRN

Loved how this look for the first two hours. Separated lashes nicely and added some volume. Didn't mind the unique brush.But afterwards did not last on my oily eyelids...looked like a silly racoon!