E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/3/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

These are great. I have at least ten. I fit my MAC and I fit my flirt cosmetic eyeshadow in them also. They are way better then MACS pans. They are cheaper, sturdier, and have a mirror

This compact is great for travel. The compact is great quality and the mirror is very big. You really can't beat it for a dollar.

on 7/30/2010 3:23:00 PM

I just want to add my opinion to all those who love this product! If you can find these at the store, you can buy a whole new look (with the E.l.f. Element pans) and this elegant mirrored compact for $5. The only difference with the web site is you might have to pay postage, depending on what kind of promo the company is running at the time. Either way it's a great deal, and I challenge any makeup addict to look at this and turn it down! These compacts are truly a gem!

on 7/29/2010 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

RIS and i absolutely love this, that i went out to buy 2 more. I created my own palette but removing the dividers and securely gluing down the magnetic plate. I depotted a blush that had a broken lid and 3 eye shadows that i had the same problem. I glued magnetic strips on the bottom of them and BAM i have my custom palette without having to waste any money. :D I love that it sturdy and have mirror. It great to have in my makeup bag on the go :D

on 7/4/2010 9:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I love the E.L.F. elements 4-pan compacts. I found out about these from a makeup guru on youtube and I went to my local Target and bought several of them. They are sturdier than the M.A.C. 4 pan pro palette and they're four dollars cheaper! I love the fact that I can keep different "looks" in them. Plus Urban Decay and M.A.C eyeshadows fit in these and it comes with a mirror! The only con side to this product is it doesn't have a clear lid, but u can always take a picture of the inside of the quad with your eyeshadows and tape it on top with clear tape so you know what is exactly inside.

on 7/3/2010 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have four of these, I love them so much! At $1, it's one of the best beauty buys out there. MAC's 4-pan palette is $5, and the only real difference is that this one doesn't have a clear cover. Instead, it's got a mirror, which comes in handy. I'd say it's the same quality, if not better, than MAC's palette.

I do wish it had a clear cover to make it a little easier to figure out what colors are in what palette, but I can live without it. I haven't purchased another MAC 4-pan palette since discovering these (:

on 6/4/2010 7:58:00 PM

I recently bought a few of these at target for travel, since I'm going on a 10 day cruise in 4 days and I needed to pack some eyeshadows, but I didn't want to take 4 MAC palettes lol. (which was my other alternative)

I'm very impressed with these, they are great quality, nice to look at, very durable and has a huge mirror, which is great for traveling. These really don't look like they should be only $1!

I was concidering buying a few MAC quads, but these are so much better of a deal, and the ELF ones have a mirror.

The magnets in the palette are really strong, the eyeshadows don't move around in the palette, and the clasp holds the palette together nicely.

I don't think I'll be buying any MAC quads, EVER, I'll just stick to the ELF ones. :)

Like everyone else, I really do wish ELF would make a palette that holds 15 shadows, so I wouldn't have to pay $14 every time.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got these to put MAC shadows in, and they fit perfectly! The compact has a nice big mirror(great for travel!), and the shell of the case isn't flimsy. I love that it's white and shimmery! Definitely would recommend it!

on 6/4/2010 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Another spectacular e.l.f. product that I am super glad I own!

For a dollar, you really can't go WRONG with this! I love depotting my MAC eyeshadows and putting them in here because I prefer this quad more than the MAC empty one. I decorate them with stickers and bling, it is super easy to customize! Oh and the mirror?!

Another win!

on 6/3/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I went to target one day and I was soooo excited to see that they had these there. I bought them to store my MAC shadows and I couldnt be happier. I absolutely loooove the sturdy compact, the mirror, and the pearly color of the it. $1 for this one vs. $5 for the MAC ones, its pretty much a no brainer. I bought like 5 of them. I am going to try to take out the plastic divider so that I can store more shadows in it. Like many others, I really hope that E.L.F. comes out with one to store way more shadows!!! Its a MUST have!!!! I'm also going to try their shadows because I hear lots of good things. Can't wait!!!

Popular Palettes