October 20, 2014 | 1449 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Elements 4-pan Compact

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by artsyjill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are really great compact palettes for $1 each. I bought a few of these from the ELF website and really love them. This fit a lot of popular brands single pans and are great for traveling and putting in your purse to touch up your look. You can even put on one look in the morning for work and pack a separate palette for a "night out" look to do a quick change after work. These are totally versatile and you can not go wrong for the price. I really hope they come out with a larger one in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by atbmeg

These are great. I have at least ten. I fit my MAC and I fit my flirt cosmetic eyeshadow in them also. They are way better then MACS pans. They are cheaper, sturdier, and have a mirror

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by MissKatieKBeauty

This compact is great for travel. The compact is great quality and the mirror is very big. You really can't beat it for a dollar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

I just want to add my opinion to all those who love this product! If you can find these at the store, you can buy a whole new look (with the E.l.f. Element pans) and this elegant mirrored compact for $5. The only difference with the web site is you might have to pay postage, depending on what kind of promo the company is running at the time. Either way it's a great deal, and I challenge any makeup addict to look at this and turn it down! These compacts are truly a gem!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 5:39:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

RIS and i absolutely love this, that i went out to buy 2 more. I created my own palette but removing the dividers and securely gluing down the magnetic plate. I depotted a blush that had a broken lid and 3 eye shadows that i had the same problem. I glued magnetic strips on the bottom of them and BAM i have my custom palette without having to waste any money. :D I love that it sturdy and have mirror. It great to have in my makeup bag on the go :D

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by figgityfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the E.L.F. elements 4-pan compacts. I found out about these from a makeup guru on youtube and I went to my local Target and bought several of them. They are sturdier than the M.A.C. 4 pan pro palette and they're four dollars cheaper! I love the fact that I can keep different "looks" in them. Plus Urban Decay and M.A.C eyeshadows fit in these and it comes with a mirror! The only con side to this product is it doesn't have a clear lid, but u can always take a picture of the inside of the quad with your eyeshadows and tape it on top with clear tape so you know what is exactly inside.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have four of these, I love them so much! At $1, it's one of the best beauty buys out there. MAC's 4-pan palette is $5, and the only real difference is that this one doesn't have a clear cover. Instead, it's got a mirror, which comes in handy. I'd say it's the same quality, if not better, than MAC's palette.

I do wish it had a clear cover to make it a little easier to figure out what colors are in what palette, but I can live without it. I haven't purchased another MAC 4-pan palette since discovering these (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently bought a few of these at target for travel, since I'm going on a 10 day cruise in 4 days and I needed to pack some eyeshadows, but I didn't want to take 4 MAC palettes lol. (which was my other alternative)

I'm very impressed with these, they are great quality, nice to look at, very durable and has a huge mirror, which is great for traveling. These really don't look like they should be only $1!

I was concidering buying a few MAC quads, but these are so much better of a deal, and the ELF ones have a mirror.

The magnets in the palette are really strong, the eyeshadows don't move around in the palette, and the clasp holds the palette together nicely.

I don't think I'll be buying any MAC quads, EVER, I'll just stick to the ELF ones. :)

Like everyone else, I really do wish ELF would make a palette that holds 15 shadows, so I wouldn't have to pay $14 every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Sweedalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got these to put MAC shadows in, and they fit perfectly! The compact has a nice big mirror(great for travel!), and the shell of the case isn't flimsy. I love that it's white and shimmery! Definitely would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Inyoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another spectacular e.l.f. product that I am super glad I own!

For a dollar, you really can't go WRONG with this! I love depotting my MAC eyeshadows and putting them in here because I prefer this quad more than the MAC empty one. I decorate them with stickers and bling, it is super easy to customize! Oh and the mirror?!

Another win!