Trader Joe's Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, Tocopherol (Vit E), Acetamide MEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, botanical fragrance

on 11/18/2007 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Wow, I never thought that my HG conditioner would cost less than $3 per bottle! I have dry wavy/curly hair that needs serious babying from conditioner. This stuff, plus Nexxus Sleektress shampoo and Garnier Fructis spray gel (for curly hair), means I have an automatic good hair day.

It's rich and creamy without weighing down or coating my hair too much. It doesn't have yucky ingredients and I can easily finger-comb with it in. Love this stuff!

on 11/2/2007 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's simply the best conditioner I have ever used. Why only 4 lippies? I still have a fantasy that my hair can be all shiny like in Pantene commercials. Hasn't happened.

on 10/25/2007 7:54:00 PM

I so wanted to love this: it smells divine, it's $3 (!!!), and it's gotten decent reviews from others. Plus, I just love Trader Joe's products in general..no hype, just honest & interesting stuff. This one is just not moisturizing enough: I REALLY need a conditioner that hydrates and gives enough post-rinse "slip" to easily get a comb thru..sadly, this fails in both areas. Plus, it's so thick that it won't "squirt" through the dispensing cap like it's supposed to: I need to remove the cap, squeeze out a big blob while juggling the wet uncapped container, then screw the cap back on with 1 hand while holding the blob in the other hand, etc...I don't need that kind of hassle at 5 a.m.! I don't HATE it, but it just isn't enough of anything I need. I won't repurchase.

on 10/9/2007 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was surprised at how well this conditioner works for $2.50 a bottle! It's thick and has a light scent. Does not contain harsh chemicals. When I first started using it I noticed my hair was more staticky than usual for some reason, but I've been using it for a month and I think it conditions as well as if not better than most drugstore conditioners I've used. Even Pantene Pro-V leaves a thick buildup in my hair, but TJ's Spa Nourish doesn't at all.

TJ's Nourish Spa line is a dupe of the Giovanni organic haircare line, available at Whole Foods and other beauty supply stores.

on 9/16/2007 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff was very cheap and did an amazing job of conditioning my hair and softening away the frizz. Plus, its chock full of natual ingredients, not loaded with chemicals and cones. It doesn't have too much of a strong smell and had good slip. If your hair is dry or you're searching for a nice, organic conditioner, this is your pick.

on 8/30/2007 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love it! This stuff is the rage of many hair care boards and they are right! I bought this based on the recommendations of others and it is now my HG for conditioner washes. As soon as it hits my hair it is slip city! I have curly, coily, dry hair that requires a lot of moisture and Trader Joe's delivers with this one. I have also used it for conditioner washing my daughter's 3b/3c dry curls. Works wonderful. I went back and bought 4 bottles.

on 5/8/2007 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Dirt cheap amazing conditioner! If you have a Trader Joe's near you, consider yourself lucky! This conditioner leaves my dry wavy hair super shiny and well-conditioned. No build up! Great detangling too. Much better than any drugstore conditioner I have tried, and better than many professional conditioners costing much more.

on 10/27/2006 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Price: $2.50 USD.
Packaging: Basic cond. bottle . noting special
Smell: I like it; slight rosemary and a few other natural fragrances mixed together. The best way that I can describe it is just a clean, natural smell.
Texture: smooth
Thickness: medium thickness, but lush enough to get the job done.
Results: This conditioner is onlt SLIGHTLY less moisturizing than I hoped it would be, but when I added a teaspoon of honey (to a full bottle)it was perfect. It gave great slip for detangling, and because it doesn't contain any cones or heavy oils I can no-poo with it often and clarify infrequently (like, every week and a half or so). I give this product a 5 :-) I'm so excited that I found something to replace my discontinued HG (daily defense tender apple conditioner).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Lovely! This product is sulfate and silicone free, full of organic botanical oils, all at an unbeatable price. This is a "go-to" for me, I will probably always use it at least 5 times a week, not 7 only because I get bored in the shower and like to mix in a variety of products.

on 6/2/2006 2:12:00 AM

This is a very nice conditioner. I like the ingredients: all natural, with no sulfates or silicones (though it does have soy protein, so those who have problems with protein might want to avoid it). The consistency is nice and thick, but still easy to distribute through the hair. It detangles effectively, moisturizes, and leaves my hair *very* shiny, strong, and healthy-looking. I use it up kind of fast, but that doesn't matter much because it's only $2.50 for 16oz! I might change the smell, which kinda reminds me of unscented laundry detergent mixed with baby shampoo...it isn't bad, but it isn't particularly nice either; it doesn't linger, though, so this isn't particularly important. I found the matching shampoo pretty blah, but I'll definitely be buying this conditioner again!