April 20, 2014 | 1871 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Almond Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by amybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As much as I hate the packaging of Body Shop body butters (so ugly!!!! for so much $$$!!!), the smell is what hooked me on this one. As far as I can tell, it smells NOTHING like almonds, but instead like some sort of powdery dream. Maybe I will find a way to re-package this product... empty it into one of my old Tutti Dolci body butter containers or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

This is my favourite to all the body butters. I should say that i am not one of the people that finds these butters to be the ultimate moisturizers. For the most part i find them greasy and over-rated and usually prefer body lotions (not from the body shop) that come in a hygienic pump. That being said, i adore the smell of this. And the fact that they now seem to have ALL the body butters in a smaller package. I have never, ever finished a butter. And i have bought more than 5 since they came out with them a long time ago. So, i'd rather satisfy my craving with a smaller size that can be carried in a hand-bag.
Anyway, this particular butter smells divine and the smell lasts without being too over-powering. And it's not too greasy like some of the other.
Love it. Admittedly for the most part for the smell, but still. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one amazing body moisturiser! It smells so yummy and makes the skin super soft and edible :P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2006 10:05:00 AM More reviews by capybara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best of the body butters: extremely moisturising, not at all irritating (some of the more highly fragranced ones are) and with a lovely subtle smell. This is one of the few body moisturisers that keeps my dry, eczema-prone hands comfortable. I also like the slightly more grown-up packaging.