August 23, 2014 | 1359 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Almond Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2006 2:40:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Love this creamy body butter. Although Brazil Nut still ranks as #1 for me, I really enjoy this, unquestionably due to the fact that I'm a major almond lover. I love the subtle sweetness, and although I wish the scent lasted a little longer, it's good that it doesn't interfere with whatever scent I've decided to wear for the day. The small $9CAD tub is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Fridgie

I own 3 of TBS body butters and I bought a mini of the new Almond one. This has got to be BEST of the body butters. Especially now that it is summer I find that some of the other ones like the Cocoa butter, Brazil nut and coconut tend to make me feel a bit sticky and clammy in the hot weather. This absorbs immediately into the skin and it makes my skin feel a lot softer and smooth than the other Body butters. I love the fragrance of this as well. It is a nice change considering all the body butters are very nut or fruity smelling. In the jar this one smells very similar to the Original Scent Jergens Body Lotion. But after you apply it it transforms into this really soft powdery feminine smell. It doesn't smell like almonds or any nut for that matter.
So if you are considering which body butter to get or just want to add another great one to your collection then give this one a try. You won't regret having soft smooth skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by amybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As much as I hate the packaging of Body Shop body butters (so ugly!!!! for so much $$$!!!), the smell is what hooked me on this one. As far as I can tell, it smells NOTHING like almonds, but instead like some sort of powdery dream. Maybe I will find a way to re-package this product... empty it into one of my old Tutti Dolci body butter containers or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

This is my favourite to all the body butters. I should say that i am not one of the people that finds these butters to be the ultimate moisturizers. For the most part i find them greasy and over-rated and usually prefer body lotions (not from the body shop) that come in a hygienic pump. That being said, i adore the smell of this. And the fact that they now seem to have ALL the body butters in a smaller package. I have never, ever finished a butter. And i have bought more than 5 since they came out with them a long time ago. So, i'd rather satisfy my craving with a smaller size that can be carried in a hand-bag.
Anyway, this particular butter smells divine and the smell lasts without being too over-powering. And it's not too greasy like some of the other.
Love it. Admittedly for the most part for the smell, but still. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one amazing body moisturiser! It smells so yummy and makes the skin super soft and edible :P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2006 10:05:00 AM More reviews by capybara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best of the body butters: extremely moisturising, not at all irritating (some of the more highly fragranced ones are) and with a lovely subtle smell. This is one of the few body moisturisers that keeps my dry, eczema-prone hands comfortable. I also like the slightly more grown-up packaging.