August 30, 2014 | 1664 users online

Concealers - Sheer Cover - Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 5:35:00 AM More reviews by beguilingeyes

I love this stuff. I'm a complete Sheer Cover convert and never leave the house without it.

Combined with the foundation it covers beautifully and does amazing things for my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Rhondann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well i bought the kit. But the colors where too dark for me.
So they sent me extra light, 5g.
Nice and big. Anyways i really like it.
Can't tell if it makes my face break out or not.
It cost too much to buy the kit. So of course i cancel my membership. And that's another story.
I would buy it if they sold it at the mall and if it was cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2008 2:45:00 AM More reviews by marydang

I love this concealer! it may not cover my dark acne scars like i would like it too, but it does minimize the appearance a great deal. It totally disguises the redness around my nose and cheeks, and my under eye circles. most of the time it is ALL I use, and even though I have acne and scars and lots of discolorations all over my face, this product gives the illusion that my skin is flawless! ASK MY FRIENDS!! anyways my sister loves it too! I would totally buy it again. If i could find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by KattyKit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this concealer, so so much. I can't get enough of it. It's my favorite and it blends so well. It offers AMAZING coverage. I don't know how I lived before I knew about this product. Love it. If I never buy anything from SC again, I WILL buy this. I've tried so many other concealers and so far, nothing comes close.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by rainbowgoldstar

This was awful. It didn't cover anything, was oily, and mine had little gritty bits in it that created a sensation like rubbing sand against your face. I will not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not worth it at all. The product has a great dual-color system but the texture of the concealer became almost gluey after a couple of months. It also required extra blending and would make my eyes pretty itchy when I applied it very carefully with my fingers or a concealer brush. Didn't like it at all. :( Will not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by luluemily

i've been using this concealer for almost 2 years, it came with the whole set, and i cannot live without it... i see people either hate it or love it... this product is amazing at covering blemishes spots and i do not recommend it for under eye dark circle. regardless of the cheap packaging i still love this little concealer, as its has a duo shade combo and its very easy to blend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Bhree

This isn't worth the money at all. I have normal skin, and even if this concealer actually matched my skin tone I still would have hated it. Once I managed to get this cheap little plastic thing open, every portion of my face I applied it to was greasy and spotty in a matter of hours. The other side of the concealer was for "medium" skin tones. My skin tone is "blinding in the sun white". Needless to say I couldn't even use the other half of this product. I'm not just saying this for attention, I really hate Sheer Cover. Go with Maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Laera

I do agree the packaging of this product is a challenge to open but it performs wonderfully on my dry skin. I have this in Light/Medium and the coverage is great. When I used to use SC MMU, I would apply this concealer OVER the MMU using the concealer brush. BUT I never applied this on my eye area. I only applied it to my freckles and some broken capillaries. I still keep this in my make-up bag just in case but, nowadays, since using the DHC's Q10 Cream Foundation, I find I don't need to use concealer anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 8:05:00 AM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am amazed with all the negative reviews. Maybe I have had success because I have dry skin, and light skin. I moisturize, and then use the brush to put the light/medium concealer on. It covers all of my redness and I look like I have great skin. My best friend came over and I ran in to put makeup on. When I came out, she said "Wow, your skin looks great. What did you do?" I've even got comments from makeup artists on how nice my skin looks. I have rosacea, so without it I am bright red. It is the one item I can't live without from Sheer Cover.