Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 5/26/2012 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got the betsey johnson one with a lot of roses on it, it's beautiful! Anyway it came inside a box and another separate plastic box for the tweezers. This product functions amazingly my hair are grasped and pulled out effortlessly.

It was a little pricey ($25) but I have seen more expensive tweezers, and I got a 40% employee discount. The tweezers have a lifetime sharpening guarantee so I think I got my money's worth.

continued >>

on 5/18/2012 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

These are the BEST tweezers! I contemplated buying them for a while, buying different drugstore tweezers which would have added up to the price of one of these... SO WORTH the investment. You definitely can't go wrong with these!!

on 5/9/2012 3:01:00 PM

I agree with all the rave reviews.

Sharp, accurate, brilliant. The free sharpening is fab too.

on 5/9/2012 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Best tweezer in my experience. Grasps the tiniest hairs. I tried even more expensive ones and ended up coming back to this. Love the regular sized the best, got smaller size thinking it would work as well and would save me money, but it wasn't as good, maybe because it was more awkward to use. I've been using same one for years and it's still working great, doesn't need any sharpening.

I am more of a scissor-like tweezers since I started tweezing back when I was a teen (15 years ago). I decided to try this type of tweezers and I went for tweezerman. I got the small size ones. It was very difficult for me to use at the beginning because I wasn't used to them but now I am pretty good at it and I love them. They are sharp and do a good job. A must in beauty tools, definitely.

on 4/25/2012 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Best tweezers ever!

on 4/17/2012 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I love my tweezermans! I must have 4-5 of them. I have had them for years. They really grab the hairs as soon as they start growing in. People look at my funny when I suggest them and tell them how much they cost, but when you look back to how much you might spend for cheap crappy tweezers over the years, they pay for themselves.

on 4/9/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

hmm, don't know why but i always have "bad luck" with this shape of tweezers, i bought one from a drugstore once in this shape and within short time no hair came out anymore, then i bought these from tweezerman because i thought it would be great and again within short time i couldnt pluck any more hairs. I am never going to buy such tweezers again.

on 4/7/2012 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this tweezer FOREVER. If I misplace it I go crazy trying to find it. This is dirt cheap for the money as 1 pair will last you a lifetime. Now I just leave it out on my vanity so it never gets misplaced. My husband even uses it. (too funny)
This is one of my favorite tweezers besides the ANASTASIA tweezer.

on 3/27/2012 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hands down, the BEST Tweezers ever made!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools