Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

I am more of a scissor-like tweezers since I started tweezing back when I was a teen (15 years ago). I decided to try this type of tweezers and I went for tweezerman. I got the small size ones. It was very difficult for me to use at the beginning because I wasn't used to them but now I am pretty good at it and I love them. They are sharp and do a good job. A must in beauty tools, definitely.

on 4/25/2012 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Best tweezers ever!

on 4/17/2012 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I love my tweezermans! I must have 4-5 of them. I have had them for years. They really grab the hairs as soon as they start growing in. People look at my funny when I suggest them and tell them how much they cost, but when you look back to how much you might spend for cheap crappy tweezers over the years, they pay for themselves.

on 4/9/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

hmm, don't know why but i always have "bad luck" with this shape of tweezers, i bought one from a drugstore once in this shape and within short time no hair came out anymore, then i bought these from tweezerman because i thought it would be great and again within short time i couldnt pluck any more hairs. I am never going to buy such tweezers again.

on 4/7/2012 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this tweezer FOREVER. If I misplace it I go crazy trying to find it. This is dirt cheap for the money as 1 pair will last you a lifetime. Now I just leave it out on my vanity so it never gets misplaced. My husband even uses it. (too funny)
This is one of my favorite tweezers besides the ANASTASIA tweezer.

on 3/27/2012 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hands down, the BEST Tweezers ever made!

on 2/15/2012 10:07:00 PM

This tweezer absolutely reminds me of what many of us were told growing up...."You Get What You Pay For"! I had a Tweezerman tweezer for years, but it was getting dull and just didn't work as well as it used to. So in an effort to save money, I purchased a Revlon tweezer that looked just like the Tweezerman -- but the Revlon tweezer was an incredible disappointment. So, I broke down and purchased the Tweezerman slanted tweezer and what a difference. This tweezer is a precise, accurate tool that is worth every bit of the 20 bucks that I was charged. Great product and I learned to not skimp on things like this in the future. Lesson learned.

I know they seem expensive but they are accurate and well made. I think the it's not a bad price for a tool that as long as you don't lose it, will work for years to come. Also, I like the little tube they come in and I keep my tweezers in them.

on 2/3/2012 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

These tweezers are a bit on the pricier side, but you never have to worry about them not being able to pull out a hair, no matter how tiny it may be. Love these tweezers.

on 1/27/2012 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There isn't a hair, long or short, that these tweezers cannot snag, a little bit more money than other brands but you won't need any other pair but these - they will last you a very long time....years....

Popular Misc Beauty Tools