August 31, 2014 | 1670 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by LoveAnnChic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This tweezer absolutely reminds me of what many of us were told growing up...."You Get What You Pay For"! I had a Tweezerman tweezer for years, but it was getting dull and just didn't work as well as it used to. So in an effort to save money, I purchased a Revlon tweezer that looked just like the Tweezerman -- but the Revlon tweezer was an incredible disappointment. So, I broke down and purchased the Tweezerman slanted tweezer and what a difference. This tweezer is a precise, accurate tool that is worth every bit of the 20 bucks that I was charged. Great product and I learned to not skimp on things like this in the future. Lesson learned.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by pixelprincess

I know they seem expensive but they are accurate and well made. I think the it's not a bad price for a tool that as long as you don't lose it, will work for years to come. Also, I like the little tube they come in and I keep my tweezers in them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These tweezers are a bit on the pricier side, but you never have to worry about them not being able to pull out a hair, no matter how tiny it may be. Love these tweezers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Benzgirl79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

There isn't a hair, long or short, that these tweezers cannot snag, a little bit more money than other brands but you won't need any other pair but these - they will last you a very long time....years....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Best tweezers out there! I purchased the slanted tip ones in a cheetah print and they are incredibly sharp picking up even the shortest hairs with ease. When plucking, it doesn't hurt as much compared with other tweezers I've used due to their good grip. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by fallingashes93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It gets every little hair. This is a investment piece. Make sure to store them somewhere safe to they done get lost or broken and you will have them for a really long time. If they get dull you can sent them to the company and they will sharpen for free.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Emma93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this. Although it is really expensive here in Germany (25 which is 32 $), I don't regret purchasing these tweezers.
I unfortunaly have a Monobow (I know, it's gross, but the genes weren't very nice in this regard) and no tweezers did the job of properly removing all this disgusting hair and there was always a dark shade (shadow?) between my brows, because my previous tweezers would not really pull the hair out, but kind of break it just right on the skin, so that the root always stayed in. Also, I would not get every single hair so it looked messy. Since I have these tweezers, all of that is history. It looks like there is nothing between my brows and these tweezers get even the smallest, shortest hair and pulls it out entirely. My face has never looked so clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by helenesq

Wish I had discovered this years ago. Look no further - this is the Rolls Royce of tweezers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the best tweezers I've ever used. Previously I had been using a pair by Anastasia and was fairly happy with the results. But these far outshine the Anastasia tweezers. Much better grip and a sturdier feel. I can accurately pluck my eyebrows without worrying that I'll lose my grip or pull too many hairs out at a time. I leave my eyebrows natural, just plucking under the natural line. So it's important to me that I'm able to grab exactly what I need to, and these never fail me.

They're very sharp so I have to be careful that I don't accidentally scrape or poke my skin while plucking. But other than that they're perfect. I've had mine since last Christmas and they're still just as sharp and precise as they were the day I opened them. I love the different styles and designs the brand comes out with too. It's a superficial detail maybe, but having cute tweezers doesn't hurt. I'll repurchase whenever I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Eldomi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG!! where have you been all my life?. Why did I spend so much in heaps of useless tweezers?. This one is THE ONE.